Memories

My New School

You were in your new house and it was 7:00 in the morning and you were still sleeping, you woke up to the sound of your alarm which was playing “Action” by Block b since that song gets you moving. You wish you didn’t want to go to school today since you will be facing the queenkas who would bully you and embarrassed you in front of the whole school.

Flashback:

“OMG look at this girl who’s always a loner walking by herself” said one of the queenkas which was a girl name Erika who was pointing at you.

“Yeah I know yeah she think she’s all that” said Jessica who was part of the queenkas.

“I FEEL SAD FOR HER SINCE SHE LOST HER PARENTS……….NOOOOT” yelled the leader Kim to get everyone attentions in school.

When everyone hears that they all started laughing at you, you didn’t say anything back you were trying to hold your tears back. You didn’t want to embarrassed yourself more in front of the whole school

So you ran away going to the schools garden since the garden was your favorite place, and you started crying. While you were crying you didn’t know that someone was behind you.

“Well well well look what we have here a little crybaby” said Sunggyu the leader of the kingka

“Ohh I know let’s take a picture of her and send it to the whole school since she’s always at our area” said L

Can’t my day get any worse you said in your mind? SNAP “hahahahahahah look at this picture I snapped of her she look so stupid” said Hoya.

“Let’s show it to Kim so she can edit this picture so she can look more stupid” Dongwoo and Sungjon said at the same time.

“Yeah we should” Woohyun said. You couldn’t take this any longer and started to run away.

“Bye crybaby” yelled Sungyeol as you ran away.

You ran away crying, ignoring everyone laughing at you.

End of Flashback

You tried to get that flashback out of your head since you had to go school already, but you decided to skip school since you didn’t want to see the queenkas. So you decided to take a long walk, while you were walking you notice that you were outside of your parent’s house, while you were looking at your parent’s house a tear ran down your cheek.

Flashback:

In the hospital:

“MOM, DAD PLEASE WAKE UP PLEASE, AND PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME ALONE IN THIS WORLD PLEASE WAKE UP PLEASE” you yelled

End of Flashback

All of a sudden you started to cry on the sidewalk, and you didn’t care if people sawed you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like this first chapter :)

Bye see you in the next chapter