Class trip

Class trip

 

You couldn’t believe how lucky you were, for once your school decided that they would organize a school trip. And the best part: you could bring a friend.

Without any hesitation you had asked your friend to join you, you had been friends since kindergarden. Though he wasn’t only a friend. He was also your boyfriend.

Smiling happily, he held your hand as he tagged along on your class trip. ‘’Are you exited to go jagi?’’ he smiled, causing a low chuckle from everyone.

 As they repeated ‘’Jagi’’ softly blushing he held your hand tighter. Smiling widely back at him, you kissed his cheek.

Finding your seats in the bus he snuggled into you like he always did and entwined his hand with yours.

‘’Ignore them’’ he chuckled. As he held your hand tighter. ‘’So, where is this trip going?’’ he smiled, trying to start a conversation to distract you from the others.

‘’Somewhere in the woods’’ you chuckled, resting your head on his chest, smiling at the entwined hand. ‘’Jagi’’ he smiled widely ‘’We could lay under the stars and snuggle’’ he murmured, pecking your lips.

Small snickers and ‘aww’s were heard from the back and he blushed deeply. Sighing softly, he chuckled ‘’Seems like this will be a fun trip’’ he mumbled.

Arriving at your destination, he held your hand as he leaded you outside. Smiling he grabbed your bags for you ‘’But oppa, I can carry things you know’’ you pouted, with no success

‘’I want to’’ he smiled, pecking your temple. Smiling softly you snuggled into him as he carried your stuff. Making him chuckle softly

Helping him putting up the tent, he grinned in satisfaction as he finished. Slipping in the bags he sorted everything out as he unpacked the sleeping bags.

‘’I forgot my pillow’’ you pouted, sneaking in yourself and helped him unpack ‘’Don’t worry, you can use my arm and chest’’ he grinned.

Grinning back, you snuggled into his arms as he kissed your temple, and tightened his arms around you. ‘’I love you’’ he murmured, resting his cheek against yours. Hearing low chuckles outside the tent, he rolled his eyes .

Snuggling deeper into his arms, you closed your eyes. Smiling softly into his neck. Maybe this trip would be filled with teasing, from all parts. Maybe you’d get peppered with questions the upcoming days.

But it didn’t matter, all that mattered was that you could snuggle into him, like you’d do on normal and not so normal days. You’d survive this trip. And so would he.