A night to remember

A night to remember

Is this really happening? I swear I'll never be happy again. And don't you dare say we can just be friends.


It was an exciting cold night in Seoul. That night, a private party was going to be attended by SM Town idols. Everybody was excited, especially for the boys of Exo since it was their first party with their sunbaes. A night to remember, they say. But not for f(x)’s maknae, Soojung.

 

“You’re too young.” That is the sentence she would usually hear whenever under-age Soojung holds a glass. It’s not that she already wants to drink, it’s just she wants to have fun.

 

Soojung sat at a table with her sister, Jessica, Sunny, Taemin, Onew, Leeteuk and BoA. She looked over at ‘now-legal’ Jinri who was drinking and exchanging laughs with Sunyoung, Minho, Key, Yoona and Kris. She sighed in envy as she was stuck with her sister. She couldn’t even have fun since Jessica doesn’t want her to move an inch from her.

 

The younger Jung glanced at the other side of the party. She found her unnies, the boys of Super Junior and her hoobaes. Her eyes immediately searched a certain someone. As soon as she found him, her lips curved into a smile. She hoped that he would look back, but minutes have passed, the guy didn’t lay his eyes on her.

 

‘Give up Krystal. There’s no way he would remember you.’

 

“What’s with the long face, Soojung-ah?” Taemin poked the maknae. “Are you not having fun?”

 

“Totally, not.” She pouted. “I can’t even drink.”
 

“Ahh~ I understand you.” He patted her head. The two chuckled at the same time. “Being the maknae , doesn’t it?”

 

“Yeeah.”

 

Since Taemin had stop talking to her, Soojung secretly stole another glance at him. ‘He’s so… handsome.’

 

“Ohh… Somebody’s having a crush on Kim Jongin~” She suddenly heard Taemin’s voice again. Krystal immediately blushed.

 

“I am not!” She denied.

 

“I didn’t say it was you.” He laughed. “Go on.”
 

Krystal blinked confusely. She didn’t understand Taemin. “What do you mean go on?”

 

“Talk to him. I promise, you won’t regret it!” He smiled.

 

“A-aniyo. He probabbly doesn’t remember me.” She shook her head. “And besides, I will be scolded by unnie.”

 

“Don’t remember you? Seriously? You? The two of you were so close when we were trainees!” Taemin laughed.

 

‘And then f(x)’s debut ruined it.’ She mumbled

 

“Look at him.” He ordered.

 

Soojung followed and looked over him. And then she saw him looking at her. Jongin displayed a shocked expression since he didn’t expect to get caught staring at her. The both blushed. Jongin waved at her and she smiled.

 

“See?” Taemin grinned. “Now talk to him.”

 

“Andwae. Unnie wil—“

 

“I’ll take care of her.”

 

“Eh?”

 

“Just go, Soojung-ah. You only live once.”

 

“YOLO!” Both of the maknaes laughed at the same time. Soojung smiled at him. “Thank you, Taemin-ah.”

 

“Don’t mention it.” He smiled back.

 

Soojung stood up from her seat at the same time, Kai excused himself from his group. The two met at the middle.

 

“Uhm, Annyeong… Jongin-ah. Remember me?” Soojung greeted.

 

“Of course I do. K-krystal sunbae.” Jongin smiled.

 

“Krystal Sunbae? Just call me Soojung! Or… brat. If you want.” She laughed, remembering the nickname he used to . He chuckled.

 

“It has been a long time since the last time I talked to you.”

 

“Yeah. It was… two years ago? I think.”

 

Even though the music was so loud, Soojung could hear her heart beating. She felt her cheeks turn red as she talk at the guy she had, and still have, a crush on. Talking to him again felt wonderful.

“Great debut by the way.” She put her thumbs up. “Daebak.”

 

Kai laughed. “Thank you. Yours was awesome.”

 

Slowly, the two started to get awkward.

 

“Well then, I’ll see you around Jongin!” Soojung was about to walk away, when Jongin held her hand. She bit her lips in both shock and happiness.

 

“Uhm… sorry to hold your hand but. I was wondering, if you know that Mr. Lee allows relationship between their idols. And since I turned 18 recently, and you’re turning 18-”

 

‘Is he… going to ask me out?’

 

“Do you want to go out with me?”

 

“Oh… Sure, that sounds great to me.”

 

‘asdfghjkl he just did!’

 

“Really? Cool. Well then, I’ll call you later.” He winked at her before go back to his friends.

 

It was a night to remember indeed.


author's note: oh gawd wat a fail OTL. i tried my best ok. tnx for reading baaaaai. :D /shot.