Final

My Lucky Charm

"Hwaiting guys!" Ju Hee fist pumped as she waved to the members. 
"Gomawo" all of them said. Je Hee looked around and noticed that Jinyoung was nowhere to be found. "Oh? Jinyoung eodi?" , "Mollayo" Sandeul answered. She looked around backstage to other rooms and she bowed to the celebrities, Ju Hee finally found him out on the balcony as she heard him take a deep breath. 

 

"Yah, why are you out here when you're suppose to be in there?" she spoke in her dialect. 
"Oh, Ju Hee, you're here" , "Answer me boy" , "I'm so nervous, I know we had our comeback yesterday and I shouldn't really be nervous right now but I am. I'm more nervous than ever before and I don't know why" Jinyoung said.
Ju Hee looked down and she saw her bracelet and she thought of an idea. She took her ribbon headband off and she tied it around the bracelet then handed over to him. "Is this your headband tied to your bracelet? Why did you do that and why are you giving it to me?" he asked.
"A lucky charm, I know you can do it no matter how nervous you are. If you accept this, it's just like I'm out there with you. You are comfortable around me so why not have a charm from me to make you perform comfortably out on the stage" 

 

Jinyoung looked at Ju Hee and her eyes were sparkling in his, and his heart was beating. "So? What are you waiting for? Accept this and go be the perfect Jinyoung out there" she put the bracelet on Jinyoung's wrist and pushed him downstairs to the backstage. Then, they heard B1A4's manager screaming. 
"Where is Jnyoung? The song is going to start any moment!" , "He's right here!!!" Ju Hee shouted as both of them walked through the door. 
"Come on hyung! It's almost our turn" the maknae said. For the last time Jinyoung looked at the bracelet Ju Hee had given him, in his mind, he knew what he had to do after today. 
*If we win #1...I am going to confess to you Lee Ju Hee*

 

The fans shouted and cheer and yelled out the fanchant. The stage was bright and powerful that was made by the five wonderful boys. Jinyoung took a glance at the side where they would leave the stage after the performance and saw Ju Hee standing there with her hands together and smiling at them, then he winked at her and continued on with his part. Ju Hee's heart started to flutter and she felt her cheeks burning, Ju Hee shook the thought out of her mind and just continued watching the boys. They finished their performance and bowed to every one of their fans and the fans screamed and squealed. Baro went to their room and fell onto the couch.

 

"You lazy Baro" Ju Hee said while giving a cup of water to him then the others who came in. 
"Yah. Noona, it's very tiring especially when you have to rap without breathing" he said. "Well then is it worth it?" , "Of course it is!" 
Ju Hee gave a small chuckle then handed over a cup of water to Jinyoung. 
"You guys did well on that stage, I think you guys did the best out of all the stars" she exaggerated. 
"Ayy, don't exaggerate Ju Hee. Thanks, but no need to say that we're better than our sunbaes" Sandeul said in a kind of old man voice after he gulped down the whole cup. "It's true! Your voices were amazing, the music just rocks and you just wanna dance to the beat! Jinyoung and Baro did a great job on the music and lyrics" she turned and looked at Jinyoung and smiled.

 

Jinyoung's happy thoughts were interrupted by CNU when suddenly, he shouted, "Hey guys! Let's have a party tonight!" 
"Aish..hyung! We just had a party last night! My back still hurts when you landed on my back on the bed..." the poor maknae said. 
"CNU hyung was pretty drunk there last night" Sandeul admitted. "Yah, I just took a couple of shots, no big deal" he turned around and scratched his head. 
"I guess I missed something big last night eh? But CNU oppa's right. We should have a party tonight, should we Jinyoung?" Ju Hee suddenly hooked onto Jinyoung's arm and looked at him with puppy-like eyes. "Uh...yeah, let's have a party tonight" both Ju Hee and CNU were happy and excited except for the three dongsaengs, well, Baro just sat there zoning out.

 

AT THE PARTY

 

Gongchan heard the doorbell ring and opened the door, his eyes went wide eyed when he saw Ju Hee wearing a short white ruffled dress with a light brown belt that has a bow on it around her waist.

He finally came back to reality and found his words. "Wow noona...you look...really..." Gongchan said. "Really...eh?"
"No! Really beautiful!" he finished. Ju Hee giggled then walked into the dorm. 
"Hey guys! Ju Hee noona's here!" everybody looked at her and all of their eyes went wide eyed. 
"Wow Ju Hee! You look pretty good!" Sandeul said and was about to approach her when suddenly CNU approached her first. "You look really pretty tonight Ju Hee" he said then gave her a rose that he was hiding behind his back. She blushed a bit and everybody in the room did the "ooo" sound, everybody except Gongchan and Jinyoung. Jinyoung felt disappointment and Gongchan was actually looking at him and he knew that there was something going on in his leader's mind. 

 

Throughout the party, Jinyoung has been sitting on the couch holding a cup of wine in his hand. Gongchan walked up to him and sat down beside him. 
"Hyung, why aren't you enjoying the party like the rest of us are?" the maknae asked. 
"Hmm? What do you mean I'm not enjoying the party? I am" Jinyoung took a sip from his wine. "Oh really? Then why have you been sitting here with that wine of yours for almost an hour?" 
"I-I have?" the leader asked, actually surprised that it's already been an hour.
"Tell me the truth hyung...do you like noona?" Gongchan finally asked. 

 

Jinyoung looked at Gongchan like he has gone crazy and then asked, "Noona? What noona? I don't like our make-up artist" Gongchan looked at him with a "are you kidding me?" look. 
"No hyung, I meant Ju Hee, Ju Hee noona" he saw Jinyoung gulped and knew that he did. "I could tell from your eyes and the way you act when she's around hyung. I might be the maknae but don't underestimate us, I have a younger brother so I technically am an older kid too" 
Jinyoung glanced at Gongchan and Gongchan looked back. "Fine, fine. I guess I'll just let CNU hyung flirt with noona then" 

 

When the maknae was about halfway getting up from the couch, the leader quickly pulled him back down. 
"Flirt? CNU, flirt with Ju Hee?" Jinyoung said with his face really close to Gongchan's. "Yes hyung," Gongchan pulled away a litte, "CNU hyung is flirting with Ju Hee noona, he's doing it right now. I actually knew that he had a crush on her ever since they first met. But I'm helping you because CNU hyung actually..doesn't look like he really means it when it comes to love...but when I saw you, I knew that you meant it. So it's either now, or CNU hyung gets her first" 
Gongchan left Jinyoung sitting on the couch zoned out. Then he turned around and saw that the maknae was right, CNU was flirting with Ju Hee. Both of them had wine in their hands and CNU was slanted with his back against the wall and his legs diagonal and his one foot was across the other. The laughed and drank which made Jinyoung knew that he had to take action even though CNU was his band mate and even if he seemed like a brother to him. 

 

So then he stood up and walked over to them. 
"Hey guys" Jinyoung said and smiled. 
"Oh hey Jinyoung" Ju Hee said and smiled even wider than he did himself. CNU looked at his hyung and was kinda uneasy. Then, it was Jinyoung and Ju Hee who were laughing and talking while CNU was being left out. He excused himself and Jinyoung and he took Jinyoung into his room. 
"Yah, hyung...what are you doing?" , "What do you mean what am I doing?" 
"Okay. Hyung, I like Ju Hee, a lot" CNU confessed. 
Jinyoung looked at his dongsaeng for a minute or a half then finally spoke. "Do you? Do you really like her as much as I do? Or do you just like her because she's pretty, she's hot?" CNU's eyes got bigger when he heard that his hyung liked the same girl he did. 

 

"You like Ju Hee?" he asked. "Yes, yes I do. CNU, do you even know what she likes and dislikes? She might have blushed when you gave her the rose but what she really likes are daisies. Remember that time when you suggested that we should go eat spicy Chinese food because you liked it? She came to me the next day and she had rashes on her neck" Jinyoung said. 
"But...but she was having so much fun and she enjoyed it so much--" , "I said the same thing...she said it was because she saw how you were enjoying it so much, she didn't want to ruin the moment for us, for you" 
CNU looked down in disappointment. Jinyoung put his hand on his shoulder and said, "I'm sorry for how you're feeling right now. But, I don't think that Ju Hee's the right girl for you. CNU, I promise you, that I'll find the right girl for you, who loves roses, and who love spicy Chinese food, I promise CNU. Are you mad at me?" 
He shook his head. "No...I'm not. You're right, Ju Hee's not the girl for me, she doesn't deserve me..she deserves better. You go get her hyung, fighting" CNU smiled faintly and left the room.

 

Jinyoung took a deep breath and straightened his clothes, he closed his eyes for a minute then opened them and opened the door. At the same time, Ju Hee came out of the bathroom and when they both looked straight into each other's eyes, they chuckled.
"You tired?" he asked. "Mmm...just a bit" , "Do you want me to...send you home?" 
Ju Hee smiled and nodded then Jinyoung grabbed her coat and handed over to her then he grabbed his own. He looked back and saw Gongchan and CNU both held up their fists signaling "fighting" then Jinyoung did the same thing. 
While they were walking side by side, Ju Hee suddenly shivered. "Are you cold?" Jinyoung asked concerned. She looked at him and grinned then said, "Ani. Na gwenchana" , "You sure? I could lend you my coat if you want" as he was about to undo his coat Ju Hee stopped him. "Don't. You don't have to, I don't want you to catch a cold, and I'm okay" 

 

After what seemed like a couple of minutes, they already arrived at her house. "Jinyoung ah, I'm here.." she said. 
Jinyoung looked and she was correct, they were here. "Oh...we're already here?" 
"Why? You sound...disappointed that we're here, at my house" Ju Hee asked. "Oh, i-it's nothing. Just couldn't believe that time was going by so fast" Suddenly, it began to snow. Jinyoung walked Ju Hee up to her front door and she turned around to look at him. 
"Well, I'm here. Thanks Jinyoung, thank you for everything. Bye" she smiled and opened the door but then Jinyoung said, "Wait" 
Ju Hee slowly turned around and Jinyoung was staring into her eyes awkwardly. Without knowing, he stepped closer to her and his face was kinda close to hers. 
"I...I..."
"You...?" 
Jinyoung looked at her eyes once more then started to slowly lower his head, their nose almost touching and their lips were getting closer and closer, Jinyoung suddenly stopped and he knew that they would be in an awkward position but he was wrong, Ju Hee went up and kissed him. Both of their hearts started to beat as the snow falled beautifully. They released and they were looking into each others' eyes. Jinyoung finally spitted out, "I love you" 
"I love you to Jung Jinyoung" and they Jinyoung and Ju Hee smiled.

 

-------

Omg hey guys!! I'm sorry for the long wait T.T I didn't mean to drag it THIS long. 

But finally! This oneshot is over!!! I'm sorry to say this but I will not make a sequel to this cause I just have so many stories still going and I don't have the time for it either, so I am very sorry to my wonderful readers. 

AND ALSO!!! You guys might think I'm biased and that I have placed CNU as the bad character of this story. Well just to let you guys know, I AM NOT BIASED WHATSOEVER. I LOVE CNU like how I LOVE Gongchan, Jinyoung, Sandeul and Baro. And I also can tell that CNU isn't the kind of person he is in this story. 

I hope you guys liked my oneshot ^.^ Comment and.or subscribe~