I really don't want to know your answer

Why wouldn't you listen to my answer?

Kyuhyun's POV

"Lee Sungmin i love you...." i always thinking in my mind to tell him this words.

But it's impossible for he fell in love with me.....the life it's very cruel..

A loud sound back off brought me back to reality, it was my lovely and cute hyung who had fallen from his bed.

"K...kyuhyun-ah you are still awake?" he asked in sleepy voice.I watched the clock and i saw it was already 2am.

"Hyung~ if you sleep with me i can sleep." i try teasing him but i'm not really hoped in a yes.

"Wait i think about it." i looked him surprised,it's like a lifelong dream come true!

..............i wait......wait........and wait......i took a look at him and he fall asleep.

I sighed thinking thinking it was too good to be true .....but it's okay until he is next to me.I really afraid the future without him,it's like a torture for me.It's better for me going to sleep tomorrow i will have tight schedule.

Next morning....

"Wake up!Wake up!Kyuhyun!"someone shooked my body try to woke up me, i opened my eyes searching for that someone and i saw Ryeowook and got up for went to bathroom but there were Eunhae couple cuddling each other, they shouldn't do lovey dovey thing in the early morning!

Aish!Kyuhyun!You are just jealous of them!Admit it!I ruffled my hair for my mind's confusion.

"Calm down, soon we might give you the chance for confessing."Yesung said.

"What you know and what mean 'we'?" he chuckled as i shout.

"It's obvious and with 'we' i mean all Super Junior except Sungmin."my expression was same as Munch's scream.

Sungmin's POV

I got up and i looked Kyuhyun's bed,he wasn't there then i saw Ryeowook fix Kyuhyun's bed.

"Where's Kyuhyun?" i asked then Ryeowook became happy?

"He is in bathroom, you should get up too." i got up and i went to bathroom in the way i saw Kyuhyun speak to Yesung.I felt really uneasy but why?

Suddenly Kangin came to us for the beginnig of the today's schedule.

After schedule....

"Tomorrow you don't have any schedule so why you don't go somewhere?."Kangin hyung pointed me and Kyuhyun.

"But where?" i asked then i saw a smirk in Kangin hyung's face.

"A my friend told me a secret and beautiful place where no one is there,so you must go." i don't understand why he told us to went at this secret and beautiful place....

"What did you think?"Kyuhyun asked me.

"For me it's okay go and you?" in he's eyes there were happiness and hope but why?mmmh...for now it's better i don't care of it.

"This is okay for me too." he said.

"Fine!Go to sleep and wake up at 6am!"Kangin hyung said.

Next morning...

We woke up and prepared , down there were manager hyung and Kangin in the car.

We quickly go downstairs and we set for Kangin hyung's secret and beautiful place.

I fell asleep......

Kyuhyun's POV

Sungmin fell asleep and his head rest in my shoulder,he look really cute when he is asleep.

i sighed for what will happen in that place...

we arrived and i woke up Sungmin.

And manager hyung and Kangin returned at the dorm.

You could saw a very cristallin water and all colour flowers.

"Hyung.....no Sungmin-ssi i want tell you one thing" i take my courage and ask.

"What?" he was enchanted from the place but is okay.

"I...I....l-l-ov-e y-ou"i i stuttered

"mh?" he had not understand what i said....i sighed and try again.

"I love you" he looked surprised but when he open a little his mouth i run away.

Sungmin's POV

I open my mouth for answer him but he run away......and i call the manager hyung for take us at the dorm.

In the car we don't talk,it was a very awkward situation.

Arrived at the dorm i went in the room and try to talk at Kyuhyun but he ignored me......

After a week....

I really want know what are you thinking Cho Kyuhyun?! It is a week and you...you ignored me at all...

So i planned a plain for answer a your confession.

Kyuhyun's POV

I really will become crazy!! It's a week! I and Sungmin don't talk at all and the bad is the fact that i'm ignoring!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! Calm down and go to sleep...

I felt something up of my body and it was really huge...

"Kyuhyun-ah now you are obliged to listen me." i openend my eyes as i saw Sungmin on the top of me.

"Yah!Get down of me!" i yelled, i don't want to listen, i shooked my head.

"My answer is-" i cut off him.

"Please don't say anithing!" i looked at him.

"No,you must listen!" i hated that moment.

"But-"he cut off me and continued.

"Is yes!" when i listened i felt a stupid.Then he hugged me and i hugged he back.

"You don't have to afraid of this thing because i love you." i felt tears come but not for sadness but for happiness.

I kissed him, he blushed,it was so cute~

"Promise me you love me forever!"Sungmin said.

"Yes,my love for you is infinite and forever."i said, i hugged him and fell asleep.

"Goodnight my favourite bunny."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know how is come out this story but i really proud for my first fanfic!