Chapter Two

A 'Good' Bye

*Yesung POV:

My younger brother, Jongjin, called me an hour ago telling me that they really need my help in our café. Lucky for me, I finished my schedule early today.

When I reached there, Jongjin was waiting for me outside. He looked weird...

“Hi! Hyung, How are you today? Umm... We should go through the back door... Umm... It’s... Really crowded in the main one.”

“Oh... I see... Dongsaeng! Let’s go...” I said and we entered the café together.

Is it that crowded today?! Ok I have no choice I have to help my family…

“Hyung! Go through this door, then you’ll reach the kitchen, ok?” he smiled, “I have to... go somewhere”

“O-ok!” I smiled back.

As I entered the room, the door shut loudly. What the… Oh! It’s the employees' room. I don’t think I can reach the kitchen from here...

I tried to open the door but it was locked... What the heck?!!...

I walked through the room trying to find a way to get out but then I saw a girl sitting with her head covered with her hair so I didn’t recognize her.

Who is she? Wait... Why do I have this familiar feeling?! Do I know her?

I faked a cough to gain her attention. She raised her head and widened her eyes, just as I felt mine do the same…

I was frozen… HYEMIN… MY HYEMIN…

 

*Hyemin POV:

I tried to open the door but failed. I scanned the room searching for another way to get out; nothing at all. Even the other door was locked.  At last, I gave up and sat down waiting for the EVIL PEOPLE to open the door.

After a while, I heard someone coughing loudly so I lifted my head up and I was shocked to see the person… It’s him… am I dreaming?!!

I blinked “J-Jong... W-Woon...”

I couldn’t believe my eyes, he was standing there… in front of me. It was like a dream… a very beautiful dream. I wanted to jump and hug him tightly, or at least touch his hand to believe what was happening. But I couldn’t… I felt my knees go so weak, I couldn’t stand … I was frozen…

I saw him slowly lose the will to keep standing so he just sat on the floor due to the shock, hiding his face with his hands while breathing really hard, I couldn’t do anything but watch his every move.

Awkward silence controlled the next minutes, it was really stressful… and weird… no word was said nor a move was made…

I felt like crying, yelling or even hugging him but I remained silent… like a heavy rock…

Soon, he lifted his head up and looked deep in my eyes, and then he opened his mouth trying to say something but nothing came out…

He closed his eyes to calm himself, and sighed heavily…

Please Yesung… say something! I’m so nervous…

I sighed and looked down at my clenched hands … disappointed. I can’t stand this anymore…

“Pabo…” I forced that word. “I’m so stupid; I shouldn’t have trusted that maknae, so evil!” I said with an angry voice.

He giggled a bit then started laughing “Haha! I was tricked too… by my younger brother…Haha!”

I joined the laugh “How could they succeed in tricking the both of us?!! Hehe…”

He stopped laughing, so I looked at him… he was staring at me from head to toe… Bwo!!! What do you mean by doing that?!! WEIRD…

 

*Yesung POV:

I stopped laughing as I realized how beautiful she looked. OMG!! So gorgeous! And she was wearing that perfect colour, RED!!!

Red coat with red high heels, I like that.

“You still like red, right?” I commented without thinking. “And, It’ll always suit you” I smiled my eye smile.

“Ha?!” she said with a shocked voice. A shade of light red appeared on her cheeks.

“Ummm… I-I mean… forget about what I said I wasn’t thinking straight.” I said embarrassed.

 “Someone taught me to love red…” she mumbled looking down at her feet.

I grinned as I heared her saying that. I stood up and sat next to her.

“Hyemin-ah… M-Mianhae” I softened “I couldn’t keep our promise… I even couldn’t talk to you about that… I always hurt important people in my life… I’m a horrible person…”

She didn’t look at me, she kept squeezing her hand bag looking down.

“Min-ah! Listen to me please, I really need you to understand me. It’s out of my control, i-it was so hard… I tried my best to talk to you, to find a solution…. But nothing worked… I’m so sorry” My eyes started tearing then I couldn’t control my tears. She didn’t respond either. “FINE!” I got up and knocked hard on the door.

“YAH! OPEN THIS STUPID DOOR! IF YOU THINK YOU ARE HELPING US THEN YOU ARE SO WRONG, OK? OPEN IT NOW!” I yelled at the stupid people out there.

Suddenly, I felt warm hands on mine. I looked back to see Hyemin looking at me with swollen red teary eyes. “O-Oppa! M-Mianhae…” she said biting her bottom lip.

I slowly put my hands on her shoulders then held her in my arms “It’s ok, I’m here now…” I tried to calm her down. She hugged me back while her crying started to calm a little.

  *Hyemin POV:

I don’t know how long we have been like this, hugging each other. The only thing that was heard in the room was our heartbeats and breathing sounds.

Soon, I felt his small fingers caressing my cheeks, then he moved them to my nose. I giggled as he poked my upper lip softly. He smiled shyly never taking his eyes off of mine.

 I felt his lips coming closer and closer… it’s so wrong! No… nooo!

His soft lips brushed on mine slowly, I felt him smiling then pressing them harder…

Oh God!!!!! He’s kissing me! Eotteokkae?!!! Why does it feel so right?!

Before I could react to our sweet kiss, Yesung pulled back breaking it… “NO… NO… I shouldn’t do this… it’s wrong … s-so… wrong. I-I don’t have the right … it’s-”

I cut his stupid talk with a chaste kiss. He widened his eyes at first but then he gave up and kissed me back.

“Pabo…” I said after a long series of kisses. “How could you think you don’t have the right to kiss me? Pabo…” I caressed his cheek.

“We are not together anymore… and we can’t be… you have to face it, Min-ah” he mumbled bitterly.

I swallowed his harsh words like a knife cutting my throat, I knew what he just said is so true, but I was hurt so I exploded.

“How could you say that?! You think you were the only one who is suffering here?” I couldn’t be silent any more. “The latest five months were like hell to me… I’ve been sent to the hospital many times, you weren’t there for me. Every night I’d have nightmares and you weren’t there, either. I-I… felt so lonely…and you were gaining popularity more than before, now everyone knows who you are. Is it real that what happened didn’t affect you at all? ” I wasn’t crying this time but I was really angry at him.

He just looked down with guilt not saying any word.

“Oh God! Yesung! Come on, say something… defend yourself!” I said with a high voice never shedding a tear. And that was so weird.

“You really think I’m that cold that what happened didn’t break my heart?” he said with teary eyes. “I spent a whole month in my parent’s home refusing to do anything until Kyuhyun came and forced me to get back to work. I focused only on my career trying to forget, I even worked for late hours to not go to my empty cold bed that got filled with my tears every night… that’s how I became more famous than before, happy now?!” he started to cry and sat on the floor.

I felt my heart sinking to my stomach. I was so harsh with him. I thought he forgot about me. But I was wrong, he was suffering too.

I felt really sorry so I kept silent as Yesung looked down without any word.

After a while, Yesung broke the silence with his sweet voice “I’ve missed you, Min-Min, a-a lot”

I smiled and looked deep in his eyes, “I’ve missed you too, Jongwoon-ah!”

I softened “and, I’m sorry for what I said… I thought you-”    

“Shhh… It’s all right. I understand… actually, I knew what happened to you… but I couldn’t be there… because I was threatened by the company… m-mianhae”

“Threatened?! What do you mean by that? How could they?” I was shocked.

 “They threatened to ruin my job, my parents’, even your career… I couldn’t do anything but leave you…I had no choice… I didn’t want anyone to get hurt” I saw him frowning and getting so angry.

So, I put my hand on his shoulder then hugged him as he said “I’m s-so sorry, Hyemin-ah!”

“It’s ok… O-Oppa.” I tried to comfort him “if I were you, I would do the same. I totally understand you” I smiled as I looked through his eyes.

He nodded “Thank you a lot. Baby” he softened as he smiled back. “I really want to be with you again… but… I-”

“Will you shut up and kiss me!” I didn’t know why I said that.

He kissed me slowly then I forced him to deepen the kiss by embracing him more. Then, I felt his tongue massaging my lower lip. Soon, I gave up and parted my lips a little to let him slip his tongue in. I groaned softly as he started touching everything he could with his tongue. I couldn't help but moan as he did the same.

When we parted, I suddenly felt cold. I looked at myself, my coat was on the floor and my shirt’s buttons were loosened.

“Oh! What the… what did you do?!” I was very embarrassed.  How could he do that without my noticing it?! I feel so stupid…

“Hyemin! I know we can’t see each other again…”he smirked “will you make love to me for the last time…” he said while holding my hands.

I froze in my place and gasped “BWO?!!!!”

 

-The End-

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Oh God~ it's the end! 0.0 Do you think Hyemin will say yes?? Will they get back together?? But after all it's A 'Good' Bye XD

        So guys! Feel free to say whatever you want.

        Comment please!

        Thank you for reading <3 <3 <3

        Peace~