Teaser - Infinite ver.

Im his fake girlfriend ∞ (Apply Closed!)

"Nothing's over" The boys sang "Nothing's over~"

They sang 'Nothing's Over' at the latest broadcast of Music Core.

All the members in Infinite were backstage, resting. They were just done preforming in front of a crowd. They were all sweating, drinking water, eating, and of course being tired. Their Schedule was getting busier, and busier by the second.

"Hey, hey, hey! Stop what you're doing!" Their manager shouted, as they all dropped what was in their hands.

Water spilled on the ground, as food was smooched on the ground also.

"I didn't mean it in that way!" Their manager shouted, as he told them to clean up their mess after he was done annoucing something

"I have a surprise for you guys!" The manager shouted

"What is it!?" They asked

"Well, first your schedule is going to be much shorter, so you can get lots of rest at night." The manager told them, as they all went "YES!"

"The reason why you're going to have a shorter schedule is because of the girl ground Evolution."

"Aren't they that one girl group that are debuting under the same label as us?" The leader, Sunggyu asked

"They are the girl version of our group right?" Hoya asked "I never thought of us as girls."

"Psh, they are such copiers. I wonder how their maknae looks like. I bet you i'm more prettier then her." Sungjong said, as he rolled his eyes.

"Yes, Sunggyu, they are under the same label as you guys. Yes, they are the girl version of you guys. And come on Sungjong! You're prettier then everyone." The manager said, as he answered all of their questions.

All the members began talking about Evolution, and how their schedule is much shorter now.

While they were all talking their manager randomly confessed. "You guys will be dating them."

Every single one of them paused, and stopped talking. They then all shouted together "WHAT?"