chapter 7

I miss you, my dorky Pearl

......................................................................

 

after the class they went shopping. yuri had to carry everything that jessica bought and walked as a slave, while jessica acted as a princess. Yuri was the one who asked jessica to go shopping with her but end up with jessica, was the one who bought like the whole world.
 

 

 


"ah goddess....I'm so tired" Yuri whined as she dropped all the stuffs on the floor.

 

"I swear there're not so much of mine....these're almost yours'."

 

"that's because u made two mistakes of your math works." Jessica said while walking to the fridge to get a drink.


"but I did it over 20 and it was just two wrong answers, and u punished me badly as hell like this already??"


"......."


"fine!!! now take your precious stuffs"


Jessica's POV


Yuri left my stuffs on the floor and walked to the bathroom.I bet, she's angry right now. Getting the score 18 over 20 it's not bad for the lacking student of math.

 

 

 

And that punishment was not because of her mistake of math. but it was for last night.I know...Yul didn't tempted that. it was an accident, I feel like something wrong with me.I shouldn't feel this since we both are girls.....what when wrong if I have a feel for her???everything will be upside down, if I do.

 

 

I start preparing my stuffs and I'm too surprised that I myself could buy amount of these.*oh.....Yul must be so heavy,miane...* I feel guilty. well, that revenge was too much.after I finished preparing my stuffs, I begin to cook for dinner to cold up the atmostphear and plus my parents and my little sister joining my cousin's wedding this evening. so we have to service ourselves.

 
it took only 30minuts I could finished cooking. I looking for Yul to have dinner together but I couldn't see her anywhere. I walk to her bedroom and open the door, but it's lock.


"Yul, are u going to stay in there without having dinner?-.....silence.....- fine,then stay in forever" I'm a bit over react because I got no replied from her. I hate to have dinner alone.

 

15minutes when I heard the cracked door and Yul walk towards me with the papers in her hand. I keep eating, don't dare to look up to her. she sits infront of me*why's she wearing that serious face??*


"correct these. I did it all the the exercises on page19 which we studied today."
 

"really? are u sure? don't tell me u've check for the answers?" I ask her sarcastically.


"am I look so funny to u now?plus, theres no correction book in my room.I solved it all by my own"


"a-alright....let's finished dinner first.-i admit she looks scary when she's mad.I shouldn't make her mad anymore-.


After finished dinner I tempt to do dishes, but Yul stop me and asked me to correct her works instead.


"Sica wait" yul call me when I walk to the sofa


"huh?"


"what's my reward if I did it all right?-beamed a smile-" *smile already.phew.....the heavy rock on my chest has gone away*


"don't be too proud"


"I am hehe.well party tonight if I did it. oh,and I'll call Sooyoung to sleep over here too since tomorrow is Sunday.hahaha so excited!!!" she laugh hard and continue her dishing work.
 

"-mumbling-
number 1 right ......................last one r..right WOW STAIN U DID IT ALL CORRECT.IM SO IMPRESSIVE!" I scream happily and run to give Yul a back hug as she's busy doing dishes.

 

She rubbed to dry her hand and turn around handed on my shoulders and look into my eyes with a surprised.


"did did I, really???-i nodded and grinned widely- YOO HOOO......" she run around the house like an idiot. she lift me up and swung me around non stop.


"stop it now Yul, or I'll spill the food out" I twist my legs and hit her back to stop her action.
 

"uh...sorry. i'm just too so let's the party on_________" she look at me and raise her left eyebrow while dialing on her phone.
 

"ert"I fold my arms and tug my tongue out.she laughs.
 

 

on the phone
 

Yuri: Soo ah~ what are you doing?
 

Sooyoung: oh Yuri..ooh I just finished my dinner with family. what makes u call me?
 

Yuri: SOOYOUNG AH, LETS SLEEP OVER AT MY HOUSE (YAH!!!!!are u deaf or something????what's your throat made of? eh....-Jessica scolded Yuri cause of her loud voice while covering her ears- )
 

Sooyoung: hmm okay....I'll be there at 6pm. but why so sudden and who's with you? plus what make u so excited?yah,don't tell me that you've crushed on me???
 

Yuri: crushed on u silly. come up now. I'll answer u all whenever you arrive here.
 
Sooyoung: alright, I'll be there..oh make sure you must have amount of snacks for me.got it?

 

 Yuri: yes m'am.

.......................

 

"sica do we have enough snacks to eat tonight?" Yuri asks ne while walking to find snacks in the fridge.

 

"weren't you the one who bought all of them when we were shopping?I have no idea to answer."

"al....right....I'll go to buy some more. there're only enough for us, but not for the shikshin" Yul grabs het jacket and about to leaves to the front door.

 

*wait, is she going to leave Me alone home?*

"Yuri AH~"

 

"what?" she looks at me wearing a wondering face.

 

"when will u back?"

 

"not too long, just 10mns. cause the store is not far away from here"

 

"10mns??? how could I stay alone here(mumble)"

 

"huh?"

 

"errr nothing.but why don't you call Sooyoung to buy for you?"

 

"why? don't tell me you afraid of ghost? hehe don't be scared na.."

 

"no...never! I just feel strange to be alone at stranger house..."

 

"stranger????- disappointed expression- alright......"

 

"I...I mean.....sorry(in silence voice to make stain unable to hear"

 

.....................................................................................................

 

on the phone

 

Yuri: hi Soo where are you?

 

Sooyoung: oh Yuri ah~ I'm about to leave from my house.

 

Yuri: so, can you buy more snacks and drinks when you come here?just leave the bill on me

 

sooyoung: yes!!!of course, since you'll pay for this......haha.

 

Yuri: okay....see you then.

 

Sooyoung: but wait Yuri ah~ where's your excited expression?your voice.....what's wrong??

 

Yuri:nothing,duh...I'll hang up now.

 

Sooyoung: ok...bye then

 

Yuri: hmmmm...

 

 

 

............................

 

 

 

Its been 20 mns as Yuri and Jessica kept silence.

 

*is that word Stranger make her upset that much?* Jessica kept thinking while sitting on the sofa watching tv. But Yuri was not even watch tv. she's lying with her eyes closed on the sofa.

 

6pm...

 

*ding dong ding dong*

 

 

"Hey guys!!!" Sooyoung arrived in front of the house with amount of snacks n drinks in her hand. Yuri's weakly walking to the front door holding the back neck with her hand.

 

"hey...come in.woah...have you bought all the snacks in the store?" Yuri surprised by the amount of snacks, n grabbed them as help.

 

"since you're the one who will be pay for these-grinning- "

 

"aish----how could you do this to me? don't you think that's too much for me? are you going to leave all the bill to me like this?yah, let share"

 

they were having a talking battle while walking to the kitchen when jessica was watching tv not bothering to looking at Sooyoung as Sooyoung waved to her.

 

"hi jessica.."*hmmm what's wrong with these two??* Sooyoung itched her head wondering about what happened with these two as Jessica just looked at her face with a pathetic as a greet.

 

"hey...what's wrong?"Soo nudged Yuri and whispered a question. Yuri just shook her head and smile while preparing the snacks on the dishes.

 

 

 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::