End

Beautiful Stranger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kROEGGMuyow

It was a beautiful and warm sunny day. Taemin sat down on the fields and leaned his back against the trunk of a big shady tree. He closed his eyes, letting the wind caress his face and ruffle his hair. Finally, some peace, he thought.

He was on the verge of falling asleep when he heard a voice of a girl laughing gleefully and humming, he chose to ignore it at first but the voice went louder and irritating, that it was interrupting him from taking his nap. He opened his eyes and peeked at the girl; she was 2 meters away from him, playing and running around all by herself. “A-jjinjja?!” He furrowed his brows and stood up to approach the girl with his arms crossed. “Excuse me, miss. Could you please lower your voice a little? I was trying to take a nap and-“ He got cut off as the girl turned to face him. Long brown hair, pretty eyes, pink pouty-lips, pale white skin. Like an angel, he thought. He was completely mesmerized by what he saw. “Oh I’m sorry! I’ll just move to somewhere else.” The girl spoke, snapping him out of his thoughts. “Uhh.. n-no, it’s okay!” He said, reaching out for her. The girl paused for a while, looking at him, dumbfounded. "Would you like to come with me?" She muttered. Taemin raised a brow at her, "What?" the girl asked, looking at him confused. "Wouldn't it be so stupid to ask a complete stranger to hang-out with you?" Taemin scoffed. The girl paused "Oh." lightly nodding her head. Taemin chuckled at how she looked so dumb, yet he finds it cute. "and what if I was a or a kidnapper?" Taemin said in a little cold tone. "But you don't look like some kind of or a kidnapper to me.." the girl flashed a smile. "Aish! Fine, i'll come with you." Taemin said in his usual, toneless manner. The girl beamed making her eyes curve into crescent moons, which made Taemin's ears flush pink but still managed to keep a straight face.

"Where are we going?" Taemin said as he followed behind her. "There!" The girl pointed at an amusement park, just a few blocks away from the fields. "I hate amusement parks!" He fussed. "Wae? Amusement parks are fun." The girl pouted. "Fine!" Taemin said, rolling his eyes and she dragged him along to the ticket booth. "Two tickets please?" She said to the lady at the booth. "Here you go, enjoy!" The lady lent the tickets just as Taemin gave the payment. "But i was gonna pay for-"  not letting her finish her sentence, Taemin butted in "Do you wan't to go inside or not?" he said in a cold tone. "I-I-I want to." the girl stuttered. "Good" Taemin said. "You're mean!" the girl mumbled. "What did you say?!" Taemin exclaimed, with his brows scrunched up. "Nothing" She shooked her head and smiled.

Both of them got inside the amusement park. The girl walked first, and Taemin followed behind her with his hands on both pockets. "OH MY GOSH! We should try that! oh and that one! that one too!" the girl started pointing at every ride she could see. "But let's go on that one first!" referring to the huge roller coaster in front of them. Taemin looked up the coaster and lumped his throat "Are you crazy? No way! We are not getting on that coaster." He demanded. "You're scared, aren't you?" The girl teased. "What? Are saying I'm a coward or something?" Taemin said, raising his voice. "I didn't say anything." She smirked, "C'mon! Im sure it's not that bad." She tugged his sleeve and dragged him towards the coaster ride. Taemin's face turned pale and his legs we're shaking, while the girl was beaming with excitement. They buckled up as the ride was about to start. Taemin had his eyes shut, and his hands gripped tightly onto the handles throughout the whole ride, while the girl screamed and laughed. "Let's try another round!" The girl nagged. Taemin shot her a cold glare, "No!" He exclaimed and dragged her out of the coaster.

They proceeded to another ride, until they finished all of the rides in the amusement park. Taemin was really dizzy and was about to throw up anytime soon. "Yah" the girl called. "What again?" Taemin said, coldly. The girl looked at him, "You look sick!" she said. "Thanks to you." Taemin rolled his eyes. "An ice cream can help you feel better." The girl dragged her along to the ice cream stand. "Two chocolates please?" She said to the man on the ice cream stand. They sat at the bench as soon as they recieved the ice cream and ate happily. "We should probably go back to the fields now!" The girl said as they finished their treat. Taemin nodded, and both of them stood up and went outside the amusement park.

"Yah!" The girl called. Taemin looked at her with both brows raised. "Race you to the fields!" the girl said. "W-wha-" not being able to finish his sentence, the girl already ran a meter away from him. "Aish! This girl!" He ran as fast as he could to catch up with her. They both laid down on the grass, panting heavily, as they reached the place. They we're the only people in the area, and it was silent that they could only hear the birds tweeting and each other's breath. They watched as the sun goes down, and the darkness was preparing to set in. Then they twitched their heads to each other. "I won!" The girl said and Taemin smiled, "I've never seen you smile since today." The girl continued. "I had a really great time!" Taemin smiled even wider. "I forgot to ask you though," he paused, "what's your name?"

*beep* *beep*

Taemin woke up from the sound of his phone. It took him 5 minutes to sit up and pick up the phone. Key-hyung appeared on the screen, Taemin groaned then pressed the answer button. "Yah! Lee Taemin! Why aren't you picking up? Don't you know time it is? Just because I'm your bestfriend and your boss, doesn't mean I'm already giving you permission to arrive late anytime you want! Work is work. Go wash yourself, eat breakfast and come here!" Key said through the phone. "Arasso! I'll be right there!" Taemin said in a sleepy tone then he hang up the phone call. He looked at the empty ceiling, It was just a dream, he thought. Aish, stupid! He glanced at the clock beside his bed,
9:30 "OH !" He quickly jumped off the bed and made his way through the bathroom. He washed himself, got dressed up in his work attire, left his apartment and ready to start another boring day at work. He walked to the cafe-which is his workplace, since it was just blocks away from his apartment. As he walked, his mind drifted off to the girl on his dream. I wonder what her name is, he thought as he looked at the blue skies. "Ow!" He startled and snapped out of his thoughts as he suddenly bumped into someone and heard a familiar voice. Papers and files we're flying and scattered on the ground. He looked behind and saw a girl picking it up, he did the same and helped her. The girl stood up and brushed off the dusts on her skirt and coat. "Im so sorry, are you okay miss?" Taemin said, lending him the remaining papers on his hands. "Kwenchana!" she said as she took the papers. She raked her bangs to the side, allowing him to see her face clearly. Taemin's eyes grew wide, seeing a very familiar girl. Long brown hair, pretty eyes, pink pouty-lips, pale white skin. "You.." Taemin mumbled. It looks just like the girl from his dreams. (except that she's more mature, and on her office clothes) "Excuse me?" The girl said, smiling politely and snapping him out of his thoughts. "N-nothing!" Taemin shook his head, "Im Lee Taemin, by the way." He smiled, extending his hand for a handshake. "I'm Choi Sulli."

Choi Sulli, the girl of my dream.


I TRIED. Lol i dont really like this! :( I kinda like my old fic. better. But thanks to those who red! Trash. Trash. Trash