Chapter 1: A Model's view

Out of the Blues #oneshot

 

“Good morning Suho-ssi” she smiled at me, though we’ve been working together for years, she never called me oppa, it’s always –ssi.

“What are we gonna do today?” I asked in a business manner, it usually made her laugh, but today, she just gave me a faint smile.

“I’ll try to use color oils today” she tried giving a genuine smile but failed.

Her mood today affects me; something must have been bothering her.

I was about to ask her, but cut off by Kris, that tall god everyone’s been admiring of. I never knew why he was so keen to visit the studio everyday though he doesn’t work here.  Many say because he has a crush on my artist, my partner, Jessica. She was the one who draw me; sometimes taking pictures of me too.

He stands in between me and Jessica, making me groans in annoyance. I sat on the metal chair, trying my best to smile. Jessica sat in front of the drawing paper ready to draw me. But Kris butted in, starting his wails again about me being less attractive than him yet Jessica still picked me to be his model.

Jessica just smiles giving the usual answer she gave him “he’s perfect”. You can’t argue with that. I don’t know why but every time she says to Kris I am perfect, it always made me proud. Giving me his sharp glares, Kris sat down on the side, waiting for the day to end.

After an hour, we took a break. Of course we needed it, especially me; don’t you know how hard it is to smile for the whole hour?

I sat on the wooden chair beside the window; using my peripheral view, I can see Kris trying to feed Jessica chicken. She was just smiling, insisting that she can eat by herself.

I laughed; it always made me laugh every time I see Kris frowning because of Jessica ignoring him.

 

 

 

 

 

The ‘shoot’ continued, I was a having hard time to keep my smile every time I remember how Kris kissed Jessica on the cheek a while ago, after five minutes Kris butted in again. ‘’See! How can you pick him? , all he need to do is smile and pose yet he can’t do that”

“Suho-ssi might be tired” she smiled then stands, holding her towel, she went to me. What she did gave me chills. She was wiping my sweats, using HER towel! I looked to Kris’ direction to see how he reacts, and I was right. He was frowning deep. I tried to control my laughter but failed, I laughed out loud. Jessica gave me a questioning look; I smiled then tell her I’m okay. Of course, I am okay now!

 

 

 

 

After two hours, Jessica finally finished the drawing; giving me a satisfied smile she spoke “It’s already dark. How bout we eat dinner together?” she looks at me. ‘’Of course” A dinner with her? How can my day get any better?

I just hope that tall won’t in but sadly he did. “How bout me?” he pouts at Jessica “But you have to attend a meeting for Tao, remember?” she asked

Tao was the panda kid Kris was living with. He needs to attend the ‘meeting’ because of Tao’s behavior; Tao was reported he had punched his classmate on the nose real hard and did a wushu. That kid might look cute but he was one heck good fighter.

Frowning, Kris bid us goodbye, saying how much he wants to join but he can’t.

Don’t be sad, we don’t need you anyways.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We sat beside the aircon, making the atmosphere cold. Who am I kidding of course it will be cold because we haven’t utter a single word to each other.

We might have been working for years, but we’re not that close.

Wanting to end the awkward atmosphere, Jessica starts asking me questions; wanting to know me better. And we did learn so much stuffs about each other.

I learned Jessica hates cucumber and melon-like fruits.

Among all, I learned Jessica like me. Yeah, she said she liked me that’s why she picks me as her model.

 

 

 

 

 

We were now walking to Jessica’s house. Giving my jacket to her, she smiled thanking me. We weren’t speaking but the awkwardness was not there anymore.

Reaching the front of her house, she looks at me and smiled “Thanks, I had a good time” she tip-toed and kissed my right cheek. “Goodnight” she whispered on my skin, giving me goose bumps and making my hair stand up.

She entered her house, closing the door; leaving me blushing deep down.

I held the part where Jessica had kissed me, despite the cold weather, it felt so warm. So warm that I could feel Jessica’s strawberry-scented lips on my cheek.

Overwhelming with happiness, I was leaping running happily, not realizing water spilled on the floor, I slipped.  I shook my head, blaming myself for being clumsy.

I realized, it was a great day after all.

Way too great..

 

___________

Hey guys, I’m having a hard time updating because our exams will arrive this week.. Hu-what!!!!!

 It’s so shocking none of us knew this week’s our exam, like why the hell our teachers not giving us pointers???!

If we blame, I’ll blame it all to my teachers… Lols/

/slappingmyselfcontinously/

#AMALAYER still trending…

May pinag-aralan po akoooooooooooo………………. So now you’re telling me amalayer????!!! *can’t get enough of it.* sorry ^^

For pinoys out there, take a pick, AMALAYER or BUKO GIRL (ABRA’S GAYUMA MV)

Please comment and subscribe ^^ annyeong