Final

보여줄게 (I will show you)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MCEcWcIww5k

Ailee's POV

I look into the mirror. My hair is tied into two plait and i put on my nerdy spectacle. I pretend like this because i dont want to be under the spotlight. Yes, i admit that i am pretty. I went to school.

When i reach school, i saw something heart breaking. There stood my boyfriend, Chen with that stupid queenka, Sooji. Sooji had said that i dont deserve Chen at all. I walk towards them. But bumping into a few people in process. Of course, earning some glares. When Sooji saw me, she walk away. I want to talk to Chen but he walk away too. Purposely bumping into me. 

It.is.so.heartbreaking.

I cant stand it anymore. I run home. I buried my face into my pillow and cried and cried. I felt my phone vibrating but choose to ignore it. The only person that will call me is the kingkas of my school. Exo. They are the only one that care about me despite me, being under the category, nerds. I cant lose. I cant. I decided to show everyone that i am better than the queenkas in looks.

-next day

I put on light make up and did i mention that i change my hairstyle? Well, yesterday i went to the salon and change my straight, black hair into brown-black, a bit curly type. I put on a dress.

 http://mall.liveitgorgeous.com/catalog/product/view/id/6832/s/nicole-sleeveless-dress-beige/category/6/

Then i went to school.

When i reach school, the news that Lee Ailee change immediately spread. A few boys even confessed to me! I am proud about it.

End of POV

Chen's POV

I was with Sooji when Exo drag me away to meet Ailee. I stop on my tracks when i saw Ailee.

"Is that even Ailee?" I ask the others. They nodded. She saw me. But instead of coming forward to greet me, like usual, she walk off. 

"I bet she went for plastic surgery." Sooji said to me.

"Ani, Sooji-ah. It is actually her true self." I defended Ailee. I dont really know but i guess so. Sooji drag me to ask Exo about it.

"Well, Ailee is born like that, Chen. You just didnt notice it." I left Sooji behind.

"Ailee-ah!" 

"Wae?" 

"About yesterday..."

"Gwenchana. I forget about it." She walk away.I grab her wrist in time and drag her into a empty classroom. 

"Yah! Let me go!" 

"Ailee please listen to me."

"Where is Sooji? Shouldnt you be with her? That nice, sweet girl infront of you? Why did you let her go?" 

"Ailee -"

"Stop feeding me with your lies! You just wanted to be with the best looking girl! Let go of me!" I didnt notice that i am still grabbing her wrist.

"Ailee mianhe." I hug her. 

Slowly, she hug me back. 

Ater that day, we are back together with Sooji sulking in a corner when she saw us together. 

Ailee, i had learn to cherish you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

fnally,i had finish this story. There is one person that i want to thanks as that person is the one and only person that made me wte this story and she is...my subscriber, Aiillee.