Start

G.A.M.E

"Soju please."I said to the worker there

 

Right now I'm drinking alone.Well is always like this,I don't have any friends and family.Yes I'm a orphan but never live in a orphanage.I didn't even know who took care of me when I was a baby.I start living alone at the age of 5.Stole the thing is my way to live but right now I have a job so I quit stealing already.

 

"Here's the money."I paid for the soju and walk away

 

I'm walking alone the street that connect to my house.Then I heard some dogs are barking and fight against each other.Well this place is like this.the dogs bark nonstop every night and sometime there even have some robbers appear from nowhere.I arrived at my house and lock the door after I went inside.I laid down on the couch and close my eyes.

 

"Hope that tommorow well get better."I said to myself and ready to sleep

 

......

 

"Another day."I said when I woke up from the sleep

 

"WTF is this place?"I said and look around this place

 

I'm now in a unknown place.At first I thought it was a dream but I was wrong.This is reality.I run and run...don't know where am I going to.Then I arrived at town.I saw a lot of people are at the town and all of them are like me.Frustrated,shock and fear are surrounding them.Kwon Jiyong calm down.Calm down for now on.I walk into the town and hide.Suddenly the sky turn dark and a screen appear with a weird face on it.Gosh just what's happening.

 

"Yorobeun.Welcome to this wonderful world that create by me."the face spoke up.You created?

 

"All of you are the chosen player."the face said again.What player?

 

"WTF?!Let us out of this *u**ing world!"I can heard the people are all shouting 

 

"Well well chill down.My name is Lunatic.Like I said just now...you are all my player.There's only 1 way to get out from this *u**ing world like you said just now.The way is defeat all the boss in all maze than you're free.All of you~and please complete the player's form in the main page."Lunatic said again.This is a game?

 

"This is easy.I'm a game master."a lot of people said that they can play very well

 

"That's why I choose you guys.But...just inform you guys that this game is real.If you die...you die.Annyeong~"Lunatic said and disappear

 

"Mwuh?!Don't joke with me.I don't want to die."I can heard the people cried out loud

 

If what Lunatic had said just now were all true,then I'm really trap inside this world.And the only way to get out is...I can't stay here anymore.I bet this town will become a chaos soon.I need to live and get out from this place.I open the main page and saw the player's form.Wait...there's something beside the name.'It's better that you don't type your real name'.I complete the form and a light appear.

 

"Welcome G-Dragon-ssi"a voice said to me

 

"Please choose a occupation."it said again       

       

"Paladin."I said and in a flash,I was changed into a paladin

 

I run away from the town and start my journey.I run while looking at the map.Then a monster appear in front of me.I can saw the data of it.

 

"Get out of my way!"I said and pull out my sword

 

I killed the lv.1 monster and continue the way to the next town.

 

"Lunatic...I find you out."

 


First chap is up and sorry for a late update.Mianhee and I know this chap is crappy.Anyway pls kindly press the arrow and do comment and subscribe.