Banghim-Overweight

Request Dump

 

Banghim for --inspiritic

 

Himchan was silent the entire way back to the dorms, at first I thought he was tired but when he didn’t ask to stop at the noodle shop on the way home like he always did I knew something else was wrong. I was fairly certain that I knew what it was but I also knew better than to bring it up in the van with the other members.

I thought our company had known better than let a music programme broadcast Himchan’s old school pictures. He had worked so hard to shed himself of his former image. He didn’t want to be that fat kid anymore and he worked so hard. Even years after he had lost all of the weight he was still terrified that it would come back. Everyone knew that. Hell, he admitted to starving himself because one fan said he gained weight and going without food before broadcasts so he could be pretty. There was probably nothing he cared about more than maintaining his weight.

I wanted to grab him before we went upstairs but he escaped from the van before it had even fully stop, and then by the time I had checked on all of the other members and made sure that they had their things he had already locked himself in our bedroom. “Hyung is crying…” Junhong came up to me and stared at the closed door. He tugged on my arm, dragging me towards the room Himchan was in, and sure enough the faint sounds of someone sobbing into a pillow came through the door. “Is it because of the picture? Why did they show that picture Hyung?” He pawed sadly at the door even though I had no idea what he hoped to achieve by doing that. “Daehyunnie hyung is a jerk… He shouldn’t have laughed…”

There had been other pictures up there, and Block B’s maknae had taken it so well but Himchan, obviously, hadn’t. He was already fragile and this was not what he needed. “Go hangout with one of your hyungs, okay?” I tried to smile at Junhonggie as he continued pawing at the door. I moved him out of the way before opening the bedroom door, surprised that he hadn’t stacked things in front of it to keep everyone out. The crying stopped immediately. I knew he wouldn’t want anyone to hear him.

I climbed into his bed but before I could grab him he pulled away from me, curling up on the far corner of his bed. “Go away.” He mumbled as he jerked the blanket up over his head. I should have expected this. “Go away.” He told me again when I grabbed onto him and pulled him into my chest.

I tightened my grip on his body and tried to think of the best way to go about solving this situation. Kim Himchan was one of the most insecure people I had ever met, though at the same time he was also one of the most gorgeous. “You’re pretty.” I whispered to him, and it was apparently effective because he stopped trying to pull away. “You’ve always been pretty.”

He shook his head and I felt his arms slide around my waist. “I was fat. And ugly.”

“I think you were attractive.”

He punched my chest. It didn’t hurt, I let out an ‘oonf’ just because I knew it would give him some sort of satisfaction. “You wouldn’t have given me a second look other than to make sure you’d really seen someone that fat walking down the streets of Seoul. I still remember what it was like Yongguk.”

I pressed a kiss to the top of his head. “I know you do. Maybe I wouldn’t have looked at you back then but if you ever gained all that weight back I wouldn’t leave you.” He punched me again but didn’t pull away from me. “You’re stuck with me now, you aren’t getting rid of me any time soon.”

“You’re not getting rid of me either.” He mumbled and pressed even closer to me. “I’ll even stay pretty so you don’t have to be ashamed to be with me.” I scoffed at the thought of being ashamed of him. He was intelligent, and gorgeous, and talented. There was absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. Even if he did like to talk too much, I just found that cute. “I don’t want them to share any more pictures like that, I’m pretty now. People should just think about how pretty I am now.”

“Well…” I pulled the blankets down and pressed a kiss to his forehead. When I pulled back his eyes were crossed slightly and, as usual, I found it unbearably appealing. “Maybe people can use that as hope? You were heavy before and now you’re the iest thing I have ever seen.”

He smiled a bit but before I could say anything else there was a crash out in the living room. He hid his face in my chest as I sighed. The kids couldn’t be left alone at all. In the next second the bedroom door flung open and a dishevelled looking Daehyun ran into the room. “Junhong punched me!”

“I wouldn’t have to hit you if you weren’t mean to Himchan Hyung!”

______

Yay~ here's the first one. I hope you liked it~
Comments are apreciated~