FINAL

the diamonds
"Im lazy cuz im crazy~" kyung commented in a eat your kimchi interview. The other members just laughed. Of course kyung is lazy. He gave up trying to chase the chicken in the music video... sooooo he went to the local chicken restarunt to eat already killed chickens. Was he forgeting something? Maybe. He really didnt care unless he got his food.*****"aish~ where is kyung?" The leader of blockb asked anyone and everyone who was at their rooftop hide away. No one knew... "p.o, go look for him. Ill be here waiting. Do. Not. Be. Late." Zico messed with his blonde dreads and looked at the younger with his clouded eye. This sent chills down his spine, so he ran away to look for the orange haired member.***** 'where could he be?' P.o thought as he retraced his steps back to where he handed the case to kyung eirlier. He saw a black shiny case, right where kyung was origanaly standing. He looked at the case. "You, little thing, are comming back with me. I have an idea." P.o walked out of kyungs little house/shack he was hiding in.***** "zico...i...found...the case!" P.o ran back to the meet up. The rest of the members looked at him woth the black diamond case. "Here, but i have an idea to mess with that chicken lover." The other blonde started taking the diamonds out of the case and put them in his black trench coat. "Soooo, your telling me that we all act like he lost the diamonds, i smack him up side the head with my riffle, and then we tell him that we all played a prank on him?" Taeil looked at kyung, then back at zico. 'God. That eye...' taeil thought. "Yes... then he will learn his lesson and will always pay attention to what we say. Ok? You know what i sayin?" Zico fixed his coat and stared at the others. "Ok, ok. we'll do it!" The guys threw their hands up in defeat. That contact lense... was friken horrible!***** "wassup my brothers?" Kyung did a pimp walk and held up his hand waiting for bbomb to smack it. But he just glared at kyung like nobodies buisness. "What did i do?" Kyung walked up to zico and looked at his nose. Anywhere but his right eye... "we found something today." Zico started to conversate, but kyung interupted. "Is it the chicken? Cuz if it was, please tell me you killed it..." kyung chuckled. Zico just pointed to the black case. "Remember that thing you were gonna hold for us? Well, we found it." Kyungs eyes trailed down to the case. It finally flashed in his mind-he forgot to watch the case. His face turned pale.***** "god, i cant wait to see the diamonds." Zico led on. He opened the case to find the doamonds were no where to be found. "Huh?" Zico looked at the case. "Ohhhh~" an unidentifiable groan was said. kyung was frozen. Both diamonds were gone. "Whatisthemeaningofthis?youknowishouldshootallofyou!" Zico screamed at the 6 other members. They all let out girly screams and ran away. "Oh no you dont kyung!" zico pulled kyung into the corner and started beating him with his unloaded riffle.