Second chance

Can't live without you. [HIATUS]

----

Am I dreaming? It’s Minho, he’s in front of me but why his body was like fading just like in the picture. He stood there, looking so out of nowhere; he was in a good condition. The bruises, the scars…it’s gone.

“Minho-ssi…” I smiled, looking at him.

“Yuri… I…”

He starts talking…He…is…talking, talking! I bounced from the bed and try to hug him but I fall forward on the ground instead.

“Yuri, be careful!” He yells.

“Why are you…fading?”

I stood up and wiped the dust all over my body, I can see my pillow through his body. He stood up and faces me, his feet weren’t touching the floor, he’s floating…

“You…you got to listen to me, I…”

“I’m dreaming, there’s no way...wake up Yuri, wake up!” I slapped my cheeks a few times.

“Stop it, you’re hurting yourself!”

“No, you shouldn’t be talking, just shhhhh!”

I pointed my finger at him while keeping my eyes shut; I don’t want to see it…  I ran to the kitchen and bump my head at the fridge’s door. The door was open, with snacks scattering all over the floor. Please don’t tell me this is happening. I closed the fridge and slowly turned my head to make sure if he’s still there.

“Minho-ssi…? Phew, I was hallucinating again.” I sighed.

“No, you’re not…I’m right beside you.”

“Ahhh!”  My bottom hit the ground as I fell down; I bit my lower lips in pain. He frowns looking at me. He sits at the kitchen counter.

“Are you ok? You should listen to me…”

“No and why should I, you’re just my imagination. Go away!”

“Yuri, don’t be like this. You just have to believe me, if you do…”

“You’ll manipulate me and I don’t believe such thing!”

 

I look at the clock, it’s almost 4 a.m. Now I can’t sleep, because I’ve been seeing things… Even the Dr. Shim said I am seeing things. I can’t believe this, why is this happening to me. I pack my stuff, put on my sweater and went out the house. It was cold outside.

“Yuri, wait…”

I walked down the cold street alone, hearing that voice making me scare. I can’t go home. I haven’t gone back there ever since the accident. I miss my family a lot. I sat at the bus stop alone with my pajamas on. No one was there, I sighed. I look around, looks like I’m back to my senses. He’s no longer following me but I’m still afraid to go back at the apartment. I look at my phone and dialed Taeyeon’s number. She’s the only one I could lean on to.

-

“Taeyeon-ah, can you help me?”

“Yaa, you know what time is it already. What do you want?”

“I’m at the streets and I need my best friend with me….”

“Jinjja! What happen…no…You wait there I’m coming to get you!”

“Taeyeon-ah! Yobseyo?”

-

She hung up; I guess I’m too scared. I shouldn’t waste her time like that. So I guess she’s coming. I waited at the bus stop then I stared at my apartment window. The lights were blinking, like he’s trying to tell me something.

“Yuri believes me…” The voice whispered through my ears

“NO!” I covered my ears, closing my eyes shut.

I waited for Taeyeon long enough until I suddenly felt like someone touching me. “Yuri…” that’s soft voice again.

“GO AWAY!”

“Yaa Kwon Yuri?!”

“Taeyeon-ah?”

I stared at her with my mouth wide open, pulling her shoulder and starts hugging her. She was pushing my arm away from her neck but I just couldn’t help but hug her tight.

“Ok, before you go all emotional seeing me. What are you doing here in your pj’s?”

“Taeyeon-ah, maybe the Dr. Shim was right. I have been seeing things!”

“Yaa, what the hell is wrong with you? Seriously, c’mon get in my car”

“N-no…Taeyeon….”

She pulled me up and picked up my bags. She forces me in to her car even though I’m still in my imagination mode. She starts her engine and fastened the seatbelts for me. I looked at the apartment window once again. It stops from blinking. What is wrong with me?

-Taeyeon’s House- 8 a.m

I sat near the window while sipping the coffee that Taeyeon made for me. It was cold so I wore the orange sweater that Minho bought for me during winter 4 years ago. Taeyeon came near me to my back and simply massaging my shoulder. Then Sehun comes in, in a hurry.

“Noona, are you ok? I heard from Taeyeon noona that you were at the bus stop, 4 in the morning!”

“I’m ok, there’s something wrong inside my head.”

“Hell yeah there’s something right! And Sehun, could you please knock the door.”

“Ah wae? If Mr. Bacon comes in without knocking, you won’t mind, right?”

“Bacon? What the hell, seriously could you just stop!”

“OH, teasing my name is ok to you BUT….”

“GUYS! SHUT UP!”

I slap Sehun’s forehead then Taeyeon makes a sudden gasp. She rubs his forehead for him while I make my way to the hall and the TV. I sighed watching it; Taeyeon and Sehun were still arguing over Baekhyun, I thought they makeup already.

The news was on and it’s about an accident again, stupid accident. It happens all over again. I kept thinking about what happen in the apartment a while ago. He was really there but I know that’s not him.

“Ah noona, Mrs. Bacon said that you’ve been seeing things…”

“Erghh…you….” Taeyeon hit his forehead and went to her room. “Ouch!” He complaints.

“Sehun, please don’t. She’s upset much already and what’s wrong with you?”

“I don’t know, ever since that Bacon appears, Taeyeon noona kindda ignore me lately…” He sighed, I took the remote and change channel, but then I get bored so I turned it off, I faced him back

“Do you know he got name?”

“No”

“Erghh, you are so stubborn and let’s not talk on why I’m here.”

“Arraseo but its 8 now, don’t you want to go and visit Minho hyung?” I gasped as soon as I realize it. I grab my bag then ran out from there but Sehun grab my wrist to stop me. I gave him a glance.

“What?” I asked him, he let go of my gently after looking at my dead glare.

“Umm, I go get Taeyeon noona. Let’s go together.”

I nod weakly. I forgot I was at Taeyeon’s house, I waited outside and lean back at her car hood. I look through some broken bottles, scattered all over the floor. I picked one up and stared at it then suddenly something ‘blew’ it breath to it and drew a heart symbol. I threw the piece of glass away while feeling nervous inside.

“Yuri-ah, wait for me and you know I’m not letting your drive the car.” I turned my head, and Taeyeon was towards me with Sehun tailing.

She opens the car and we went inside. I sit at the back so Sehun will get what he wants. He winked at me saying thanks, I ignored it. Taeyeon start the engine and they both of them were chatting/quarrelling on the way to the hospital. I stared at the window, looking outside. I’m afraid to see him but still that’s just my hallucination, I don’t need to worry….right?

---

-Hospital-

“Is Mr. Bacon here?” Sehun ask Taeyeon teasing, while she locked her car.

“Stop or I’m not talking to you…forever…”

“Ah~ fine I stop…”

Sehun did a disappoint pout, usually Taeyeon would fall for it like try to comfort him but this time she just ignored it. We waited in front of the elevator, my lips is drying. I it so the two won’t notice my paleness. The door opened and we went inside. I push the button floor to where Minho at. I turned my body to face front, Taeyeon was walking in.

“Not so fast…” Sehun pull her waist and drag her next to him, Taeyeon stood there, dumfounded.

“Yaa, Sehun!” I shout while the elevator is shutting.

“Annyeong noona, have fun with Minho hyung!”

He grins and waved at me, Taeyeon didn’t do anything, she’s emotionless! And the door closed. Damn you, Kwon Sehun… I push the button to open but it was too late. I slammed the wall, but then I rub my fist, feeling the pain. I stand there alone, tapping my bag. Then the light starts to go off. I was scared so I press the alarm button but nothing happen. Maybe it’s broken.

“Yuri-ah~ look at me…”

I look around to search for the voice. The lights were blinking then the ground starts shaking, I fell down to my knee. The door suddenly went open and the lights were like usual. There were nurses holding a file, looking at me. I stood up quickly, wiping my knee with all of those dust.

“Are you ok, Miss?”

“Yeah, just looking for my coin…found it...Excuse me…”

I slipped my way through them. I sigh in relieved. What is wrong with me lately? Weird things happen…just like this morning but ANYWAYS, I decided to call Sehun but he didn’t answer. What is he doing with Taeyeon. As I was approaching, Dr. Shim seems to pass by, guess I need to surprise him. I tiptoed my way behind him.

“I know you’re behind me Miss Kwon…”

“You did? Ah, missed my chance!”

I snapped my fingers and he smiled like a person should.  He didn’t wear his white coat today but he looks nice with his button down shirt.

“Off duty, Dr. Shim?”

“Yeah but I’ll be back at night, don’t worry Mr. Choi is doing great…”

“Hope he would be ‘great’ like you said.”

“Just be patience will you, he’ll comeback for you…” He patted my back; he looks at his watch and get shock by it.

“I really got to go now, see you again if we got the chance?”

“Hehe, sure doctor~ Bye…”

We both waved goodbye as I headed to Minho’s room. I knocked the door and was hoping for him to answer. I did that like almost every day but he never responds back. Guess I wasn’t lucky enough. I near him, his cheek gently.

“I saw you this morning. Crazy right? I know, you’re still here so I’m relieved.”

As I as saying to him, his eyes starts twitching and he frowned, I stood up from my sit and lean to the nearest wall. He’s moving just like before. I look at him.

“Yuri, you’ll never listen, huh?”

Then it was like…like another part of him stood up from his body. I thought he was really standing like for REAL. I realized that his body was still lying but this ‘part’ of him was sitting there, on top of his body! But he seems to be fade, he’s fading?

“W-waa-waa…you…body…top…FADING!”

“Yuri, listen to me, it’s me. Choi Minho, it’s really me for god sake!”

“God? Oh dear… I can…I cannot!” I look at him nervously, I was breathing hard enough for across the hall to hear. I near my hand to door and push it open. I stare back at the room, all I saw was Minho’s body is still there but what’s with….soul, I guess? Ah stop believing Yuri!

“Oh Yuri, you are so stubborn!” A hand s to my shoulder.

“GO AWAY FROM ME!” I push the slightly tall creature. Wait, I can touch it?

“Noona, what’s wrong with you?”

“You, Sehun-ah? That was you?”

“Nae…it was me….”

“You call me Yuri, how could you…”

“You know that I always joke calling you informally…hehehe…”

I sighed once again, how could he joke like that. I searched for Taeyeon but she wasn’t nearby. I tapped Sehun’s shoulder.

“So where’s Tae?”

“For all sudden, she said she’s busy…”

“Why did you pull her just now?” I ask while peeking at the room.

“I wanted to talk to her but since she can’t do it today, maybe later I will.”

“She’s been busy lately; don’t you think she’s setting up for your birthday?” Then there’s a sudden blow touches my neck, I rubbed it feeling so uncomfortable.

“Oh really, she said something about friends’ reunion party…and I don’t think she remembers my birthday…”

I patted his back, feeling sorry for him because I did remember the reunion that Taeyeon’s been dealing with for the past months and my little Sehun’s birthday is just next week.

“Do you want me to remind it for her?”

“No, let her know by herself. I want to see how long she could forget my birthday.”

“Arraseo, uri dongsaeng…”

I went back in the room, I wanted to touch him like before but I was scared if, something like that will happen again. So I look at him from afar.

 

 

=====

 

 

“Yuri, listen to me, it’s me. Choi Minho, it’s really me for god sake!”

I yelled at her, that’s the only thing I could do now but she’s still not listening. She force her way out and Sehun was there. Shoot, better hide myself.

I realized my body will fade if Yuri said negative things about me then suddenly I was dragged somewhere else. It was at the same bright place again but there was a bad aura around.

“Romeo, have fun?!”

“Heechul, what happen? Why did you bring me back here?!”

“Slow down…I think you notice what’s wrong with you…I mean, look at yourself…”I look at my hand; I could see through it, I look at him, he smirks.

“Fading, that’s normal right?”

“L-O-L meaning ‘Laugh out Loud’, I learn that from some teen social website…”

“Heechul! As you were saying?”

“Ah, mianhae. Ehem, in our world, the afterlife, if you keep on fading with negative words, you’ll keep on fading and…will disappear..forever.”

“Then? You think it’s easy to convince her, if I were her… I won’t believe in what I was seeing too!”

I look at my entire body, it is fading. Maybe I should take things slow enough so she could understand. I look at Heechul, he was checking something at his big book.

“Ok, positive no. 1043…umm… love? Oh Romeo, I think I could help you out but this time only.”

“Umm Heechul, what if I tell her how I feel, slowly confronting her so she won’t be afraid.”

“No,no…from what I read here, you should tell her how you feel, slowly approaching so she won’t be scare…hmm”

“That was exactly what I…”

“I’m a genius then, you like this idea, don’t you!”

I formed a fist but to think twice, I don’t think I can manage to fight him. Not because I was afraid but it just too pointless. He’s just too dumb. I wondered if he’s the only ‘Angel’ around to serve me, if I can change…oh I really want too.

“So…how was it?”

“Mhmm, love it…” I fake a smile, since he’s smiling brightly, I just let him be.

‘Maybe it was him….’

Yuri’s voice suddenly whispers through my ear. My body stops fading, even though I still can see through but this is so much better than before. I was excited about it, maybe she slowly believing in me.

“Heechul, I’m……” I search for Heechul and he was approaching me fast then came this person or should I call a girl with a weird outfit, just like him

“Heechul…YOU!” She yelled at him. Heechul was right in front of me, his hand were at my chest.

“Oh , its Sulli …emm see you again, Romeo! Good luck.”

He pushed me then I suddenly fall down. He waved at me, after that I could see he was strangled by the girl. The distance of falling wasn’t that long when my body suddenly crashed on something. I open my eyes slowly and found myself at my apartment. I was sitting at my bed. I look around to search for her but I guess she still not home.

‘Believe is a simple word but to do so it’s harder than you think…’

Those words…Yuri said that to me before when she thought I was cheating on her. That’s right, she has problems on believing someone and the only way to solve is….is to do exactly what Heechul said!

 

 

=====

 

 

Yuri went home by taxi while Sehun said he wanted to wonder some places with his friend. Since Taeyeon suddenly disappear from them, they went to their own way. Yuri decided to stop at the coffee house where she first met Minho. She used to work there. When she arrived, the old staff recognizes her.

“Kwon Yuri is back!” one of staff shouted and all eyes were at her. She blushed all the way through the counter.

“Ah unnie, shh…peoples are watching…”

“Oh Yuri, you were a star back then, everyone knows you…” She raised her eyebrow, teasing the blushed Yuri.

“Nae, and thanks to you guys, I met my Minho…”

“Aww Yuri, he’s going to be ok, right?”

Yuri weakly nod, she was too tired to answer more. She just orders a cup of hot coffee, since Minho always bought that whenever he came to the store. While remembering the old sweet memory, a guy bump into her and his drink spilled on him.

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry!” Yuri apologizes; she quickly takes tissue sand wipe the man’s body but the man stops her while holding her hand.

“It’s ok; it wasn’t your fault anyway…” The employees rushing themselves to him. He let go of her hand, and open his coat. Fortunately, the drink only stains his coat and it didn’t end up at his shirt.

Yuri sighs to herself, thinking what a mess she has done but everything seems like a déjà vu to her. The scene, it was the exact scene on how she met Minho.

“Umm, Miss? Are you ok?” The man snapped his finger to wake her up.

“Y-yes…I’m so sorry, I didn’t see you…” She realizing she was saying the same things too and she’s anxious what the man will reply to her.

“I’m all better now, see only the coat…”

She widened her eyes, seems like everything happens exactly to how she met Minho but when she look at the man’s face. He wasn’t that similar to Minho.

“But still, I can’t just let you go off like that. It’s chill outside…I’ll buy you a new coat maybe?”

“Wow…”

Yuri rubs her neck, while looking at the employee washing up the stains at his coat. She stare at him, looking for an answer.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ANNYEONG YEOREBEUN! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, MY BEST FRIEND 'DISTURB' ME UNTIL I CAN'T FOCUS ON MY STORY AND MY LAPTOP AND COMPUTER ALWAYS BEING SEIZED BY MY FAMILY XD. SO HOW WAS IT, KEKEKEKEKEKE and have you guys watch SNSD's 'Dancing Queen'? even though its similar to Duffy- Mercy... I DON'T CARE! It was recorded on the same year 2008 and I can't wait for 'I got A boy' MV this January 1st! The teaser will be release tommorow and to EXOShidae shippers...there's an info saying EXO members will appear as a 'the boys'! CAN'T WAIT!

NEXT CHAPS~ You'll know~

and Hey, I updated it right at 25/12/12...so..

 Merry Christmas to all MinYul, SeYeon and YunBoa shipper <3
Heres a MinYul Special Christmas Pic[EDITED] by me and the rightful owner~ LOL

asda