Introductions!!!

S.O.S.: Save Our School!

 

~Baekhyun’s POV~

 

                Okay so let me first introduce to you our school, the “EXO High”. An “All Boys” School where almost all of the most good-looking (ahem!) students are found. We are divided into three dorms. There's no particular "label" of dorms. We switch dorms all the time, depending on our taste. Each dorm has 100 rooms: 40 for freshmen, 30 for second years, 20 for third years and 10 rooms for the seniors. Each room is occupied by two to three students, depending on the size. There are also special rooms that  can be occupied by only one student. Staying in this school is a competition. Last year, only 36 students graduated. These students will be sent to prestigious colleges and in the near future, will become useful professionals of this country.

               This is how we go to school everyday, girls cheering outside the gates, waiting for each of us to come. I'll introduce to you some of the students here..you ready?

First Student to Enter: Wu Fan also known as “Kris”.

                         Girls cheering, Kris walking confidently while waving at them.

                Kris is the school’s “Kingka”. Well isn’t it obvious? The guy is so cool, good-looking and confident that I just want to smack his face (kidding!). He’s Dorm One’s Leader.

Kris: I know I know, I’m great. Yeah, thank you!!

credits to the owner

Girl: Oppa can you go out on a date with me?

Kris: Maybe next time.

Second Student to Enter: Huang Zi Tao, we just call him “Tao”.

           More cheering..Girls calling out his name..Tao walks seriously while holding his backpack on one hand and his other hand on one of his pocket.

cr: overtherainbowgifs

     That’s Tao. He’s a wushu master, and knows almost all kinds of martial arts. He looks scary isn’t he? Tell you what, the guy is actually scared of ghosts! He’s adorable when he’s scared though. He lives in Dorm Two, same as me.

Third Student to Enter: Do Kyung Soo, we call him “D.O.”.

             Crowd cheering. D.O. bows politely as he pass by. He looks scared as always.

 cr: sarangtaeyeon

               That guy is D.O. He’s really smart. He topped the schools entrance exam and nobody beats him in all subjects. He gets all the respect from the teachers, he’s also our Dorm Leader. Other than that, he could also sing. Great isn’t he?

Fourth Student to Enter: Kim Jongdae, also known as “Chen”.

cr: swayourhipstotherhythm

           Chen smiled at the crowd which made them crazier.

Girl 1: Oppa, hows my luck today?

Chen: Hmm let’s see..my friend says you’re gonna fail in your exams again.

Girl 1: Aww not again. Which friend oppa?

Chen: That guy next to you.

           They looked around but saw no one. Chen whispered to her ears.

Chen: He’s pretty shy.

            He smiled again before walking to the school’s front gate.

                That weird guy is Chen. He says he sees ghosts. Yeah, like real ghosts. He walked up to me one day and said “I see dead people”, it really scared the hell out of me! I’m relieved he’s not on the same dorm as I am, he’s from Dorm One.

Fifth Student to Enter: Park Chanyeol

cr: as watermarked

           Chanyeol showed his big smile as soon as he hears the girls cheering for him. He’s happily waving with his two big hands.

Chanyeol: Hello Hello!! I’m so happy you’re all here!!!

                That’s Chanyeol, Kyungsoo’s cousin (yes he is). He's from Dorm Three. You might think he’s as smart as him, but he’s actually the exact opposite. Watch out, the guy might trip on his toes any minute now. One good thing about him, he just loves to smile. Whenever he’s happy, he smiles. Sad, he still smiles. Hungry? He smiles. And now I’m looking at him and I can’t help but smile as well (darn it!). Oh! He’s clumsy but he’s actually pretty good at sports.

Sixth Student to Enter: Oh Sehun

credits to the owner

         Sehun walks with his head bowed down. He smiles nervously when girls are calling him.

Girl: Oppa you look more handsome today!!

Sehun: A-ah. T-thank you.

              Stuttering?? Right..such a good actor. That boy who looked like ‘someone is about to him’ is Sehun. Don’t be deceived by his looks, he almost got me fooled too. That guy is the devil incarnate!! He’s the most dangerous guy in this school. Unfortunately, not everyone knows about it. In everyone’s eyes he’s just this cute and shy maknae. He’s from Dorm One.

Seventh student to Enter: Kim Jongin, he likes to be called “Kai”.

cr: theoceanparadise

        Girls are practically screaming. Kai blows them kisses that made the girls faint in front of him. He walks towards one girl who carries his picture.

Girl: O-oppa!

Kai: Please slap my face.

Girl: Eh? I can’t do that to you oppa.

Kai: It’s okay, I just want to make sure I’m not dreaming. Coz I’m seeing an angel in front of me right now.

        Kai took the girl’s hand and kissed it. The girl fainted. Kai smirked and continued to walk, leaving all the crazy girls.

                Gimme a break! I don’t get it, why are the girls falling for this type of guy? Yeah he’s y and good-looking (not as much as I am), but he’s a total ert! A scary one! He used to be my roommate, I decided to change dorms after one night. I don’t want to talk about it, please don’t ask why. He’s from Dorm Three.

Eighth Student to Enter: Kim Min Seok, or “Xiumin”.

cr: kaisakun

         Xiumin walks while reading a manga comic book. He looked up when he heard the crowd cheering for him.

Xiumin: Ohayou Gozaimasu minna-san!!!

Girl: Oppa you sound y when you speak Japanese!!

Xiumin: Arigato Gozaimasu!!

         He smiled and waved at them as he enters the school.

                That is Min Seok or Xiumin from Dorm Two. He’s addicted to anime and reading all kinds of mangas. He dreams of writing too, but he’s much busy with reading. I borrowed one of his comic books once, and lost it. He became angry at me and attacked me with his “rasengan” (or whatever that is). Poor guy, he’s living in his fantasy world.  I actually find him cute (almost as cute as me but not really).

Ninth Student to Enter: Zhang Yi Xing, or “Lay”.

cr: luhaans

        Lay fixes his hair while walking. He stopped and showed his priceless dimples to the girls calling his name.

Girl: Oh my God it's Lay oppa!! Kyaaaaa!!!

Lay: Hi!! 

Girl: Oppa why are you so handsome??

Lay: Am I? 

Girls: Ne!!!

Lay: Aww you're too honest! Continue to support and love oppa okay? Saranghae!!

        He made a heart on top of his head using his hands. The girls are screaming loudly.

         Argh! That arrogant, conceited, cocky..(okay let me calm down first).

                        Lay: Insecurity is such an uncurable disease.

                 Hey! Shut up Lay! Okay that one is Lay, he's a hallyu star (at least that's everybody is saying about him). He's not much busy lately, they say he just had finished a drama. I have no idea about the drama since obviously, I'm not a fan. As much as I hate to admit, he's really talented. He's from Dorm Three.

Tenth Student to Enter: Kim Joonmyun or “Suho”.

 

cr: rensbby

         Suho smiles to everyone who greets him. He stopped walking and turned his back when he recognized someone from the crowd. The girls were silent as Suho approaches one particular girl.

Suho: Hi! You're Seoyun right?

Seoyun: Oh my gosh you remember my name??

Suho: Yeah. I wanted to thank you for the cookies you made last time. They were really delicious.

         Suho smiled to the girl. Other girls are murmuring at the back, jealous of the girl Suho was talking to.

Seoyun: Really?? I'll make you cookies everyday oppa! I promise!!

         Suho waved his two hands.

Suho: Oh you don't have to do that! I was just really thankful. I have to go in now. Thanks again. See yah!

         He bowed before entering the school.

 

                  Oh no that's not Choi Siwon, it's Dorm Three's Leader Kim Joonmyun or Suho. A really, really nice guy. All the ahjummas in town wanted him as their son-in-law. He's a smart, responsible and a rich kid, well most of us here came from a wealthy family. There are rumours about him....ugh i'll tell you next time..the next student is coming.

Eleventh Student to Enter: Lu Han, just “Luhan”.

cr: yesluhan

          Girls started to push each other, one girl fell. She felt hands on her waist, helping her to stand up. She turned to look at the face of her savior.

Luhan: Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?

Girl: I- I- ah- I-

Luhan: Please be careful next time. 

          He turned to the other girls and bowed at them.

Luhan: Please don't hurt yourselves. 

          The girls watched Luhan walked towards the school. He was walking like a white light was all over him. The girls fell on their knees like they just saw an angel in front of their eyes.

            That's the new transferred student, Lu Han. As you can see, he's like an angel that fell from heaven. I can't find any flaws in him. He's always nice to everybody. Unfortunately, he's the unluckiest person in the world. He's Oh Sehun's new roommate. I can't imagine how that devil will treat him. Well, I can only wish him the best of luck!

And now, the twelfth student, the awesomest, the cutest, the epitome of greatness!!!

           Sehun: Ya! Stop lying to the readers Baekachu.

Shut up! What are you guys even doing here? This is my POV!!

           Ehem! Okay, now let me introduce myself, I'm Byun Baekhyun. I'm in charge of the eyeliner, and I'm also the aegyo king! Noona's just can't resist when I'm acting cute. The twelve of us are on our third year in EXO High. I can introduce to you all of the students but I'll be late for school. Besides, we're the only characters who'll appear in most chapters. So this is where our adventure begins!

          Baekhyun excitedly ran towards the gate. He gave his best smile and showed her cuteness to the girls. The girls can't help but squeal.

Baekhyun: Ahnyeong!!!

Luhan: Baek, hurry up the bell just rang!!

Baekhyun: Coming!! 


-Thank you new subbies!!!! Hope you enjoy reading! I'll try to update soon ;)

 

 

<3Ara