chapter 13

its my life and its my choice!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its already weekend and the day of junho and hyoyeon wedding. they choose sunset wedding, the vow will blown when sunset at the beach. Everyone is exciting to their wedding,included yoona and jessica. Hyoyeon choose the beach because she remember she always play around at the beach with yoona and jessica when their little.
"I'm really happy for you unnie.." Yoona said while smile behind her.  "Thank you my little sister, I'm so nervous! Do you feel it too when at your wedding day?" Hyoyeon asked her. "Yes unnie but after "that question" you feel like the new you." Yes, indeed yoona said the truth about how she feel at her wedding day. "Let's go unnie, the other already waiting for you and your father too." Yoona take her hand.

The wedding is done, they really enjoy the wedding party hyoyeon and junho never lost their smile and never separate each other. They're happy and its not force wedding with faked smiled,  Yoona feel the joy too, she can saw everyone laughed and dance together included taecyeon. she wonder how can taecyeon covered everything without anyone know.
"Not enjoying the party?" Yoona startled and turn to him "why you always startled me chansung?is that your habit?" Yoona ask with her aegyo. "Hahaha I'm sorry yoona, but I can see you're not interested with the party." Chansung asked confidently and he looked at yoona air face, she smile when saw hyoyeon and junho dancing while hugging and smile always spread from their face. "that's how the true love wedding yoona." He . "Yah!why you so mean to me suddenly?" She pouted. "I'm happy to see them happy, really happy." She said while pointed junho and hyoyeon.
"I know that, you're the person who always said the truth." Chansung caressed her hair gently. yoona grinned and tidy chansung tie. "So, why you here?don't you see sooyoung unnie is still busy searching the food?" She teased back.
"My heart beating fast when I near her, you're unnie is amazing woman." he whispered. "That's right but chansung, don't waste your time with me..go with her.. Go.." She pushed away him lightly. "Okay okay..don't miss me when I'm not around." He stuck tounge out and yoona slightly waving to him while mouthing "good luck to him".


'Taecyeon standing near the mini bar in the corner with cocktail in my hand and wooyoung in front of me talk about something because I cant heard him clearly and that's because I saw chansung caressed yoona hair. I saw everything when chansung nearing yoona, they're really so close, that's too late I think. Yoona seems really happy with him. They laughed and smiled even they're having a natural skinship. Its okay chansung, you're still my lovely brother..everything its too late taec!yoona better with him.' He force to smiled.


Yoona POV
I'm happy everyone so happy, when chansung going to sooyoung unnie, I decide to take a fresh air since beach is my favorie place in this world..I took off my heels and feels the sand in my foot..tonight the wind is enough strong but that's not make me undecide going to the beach..when I'm at the beach I feel not having pressure in my life and feel my freedom..I sit in the middle of the beach, I hugged my knees to protect from cold.. 
End POV

"Why you here when everyone enjoy the party?" Suddenly yoona's time ruined when she heard that voice, she raise her head. "I just need some fresh air." Yoona answer without looking at him because she know the owner. "C..can we talked for a minute?" He asked hesitate. Yoona slowly looked at him. "Five minutes.shoot it!" She said.
"Okay." He took a seat next to yoona and fold his leg. "Hmm...I know, I'm made a big mistake repeatedly to you.. Can you forgive me?..oo...maybe not forgive me but..how if you don't need scared me again when I'm look at you?" He stuttering and turned to her but yoona still have her eyes to the sea. "I feel like a criminal when you look at me with the scare face...I promise to never ever touch you again." He said again. Yoona don't know what to say because she never expect this happen to her and this is the first time she heard taecyeon talk too much to her. "I..i..I just don't know what I have to say." She answer without looking to him. "You don't need to say anything if you won't because I don't want to force you." He try comfort yoona.
"Maybe, I already forgive you for a long time ago.." Yoona turned to him. " I know you never meant it to did to me." She said again with smile.
when he saw her smile again in front him and her words make his buried down to his mistake. "If I can turned back the time, i really want to know about you since that day maybe I won't did bad to you yoona." He said sincerely because he feel really guilty.
"Its okay, everything going better soon, remembered were going to divorce soon." Yoona said and taecyeon startled when he realize yoona can't wait for that, actually he feel dissapointed because when yoona always defense him, he thinks that yoona never want the divorce. "Taec.. Can I call you like that?"
"Hmm..yeah, why?" He try to be nothing happen.
"It just awkward to me to call your name when there's no one between us." She grinned and make taecyeon melt. "I'm glad that you're trying to be nice to me, however before we are going divorce, I think its good if we can be friend at least?" Yoona asked.
Taecyeon raise his eyebrows and feel confused. "Huh?"
"I..i...i..mean..i..know our relationship never in good condition but that's mean we are not going to be enemy right?" She explain stuttering because scared to make him annoyed.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter