Part 1

Return to me, please.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyung Hye and Dae Hyun had been the best and sweetest couples in the campus for four years till this day. In the campus, everyone is used to the both of them sticking close to each other, even during lunch break. They just would not let go of each other’s hand any single second, unless when needed, of course. So, after being together for so long, Dae Hyun asked Kyung Hye to live in with him. He said he can’t live without her even for a single day. He needed to cuddle her to be able to sleep at night. 

“Today is the day! I’m gonna cook up a table full of your favourite dishes, Jung Dae Hyun. Kekekeke… It’s exactly our four years today. I hope we will last long till… FOREVER!!! HAHAHAHAHA!” Kyung Hye was hugging tightly onto her huge teddy bear which was in her room. Dae Hyun gave it to her during their last anniversary.

*One Year Ago…*

“Dae Dae! Do you know what day today is?” Kyung Hye was jumping onto their bed, trying to wake up the sleeping Dae Hyun. Kyung Hye woke up early just to prepare for their three years anniversary.

Dae Hyun groans a little, ignoring the jumping Kyung Hye and snuggles more into his pillow.

“Dae Dae!!! Wake up now! Let’s go out! We have to celebrate!!!” Kyung Hye jumps more aggressively and shouts out loud.

Finally, he opens his eyes. Dae Hyun rolls around to face the ceiling, looking up at the jumping Kyung Hye. “Baby~ Why are you so hyper today?! Let me sleep more, pleaseeeee?” He whines to his girlfriend.

“No Dae Dae! We have to go out today! You know what day it is today?!”

“What? Today is just another Wednesday, isn’t it?” Upon hearing his reply, Kyung Hye frown her eyebrow together and pouts, stopping her jumps immediately. She thought he had forgotten about their anniversary.

After seeing his girlfriend’s cute expression change, he chuckles a little before pulling her down and wraps his arms around her with her head leaning onto his chest. “Silly baby, of course I know today is our third anniversary. How would I forget about it?” Kyung Hye lightens at once and grins at Dae Hyun. “Then what are you waiting for?! Let’s go out now!!!!!!!” She said excitedly into Dae Hyun’s chest.

They had a great day at Everland and played almost everything which was opened. Feeling tired of riding all of the rides, they decided they should just walk down the carnival. And they did, hand in hand.

“Dae Dae! I want that teddy pleaseeeeee!” She whines to her boyfriend. Of course, his boyfriend agreed to get her that. Now, who would reject their girlfriend’s puppy eyes!?

And that was when Dae Hyun won that big bear for his girlfriend.

*Present Time*

“Okay, bye Mr. Small Dae! I’m going to the supermarket to get the things ready for tonight’s dinner!” She called her teddy Mr. Small Dae since it’s a present from her boyfriend. After noticing the time, she decided to run for the supermarket to get the ingredients for tonight’s candle-lit dinner for them.

After getting the ingredients she needed, she ran back to her apartment since it was raining heavily. She was thinking of how she should make tonight a perfect anniversary night on the way home as well.

Entering the apartment and kicking her shoes off, she went to the kitchen and placed her bags on the counters. After settling down the bags and when the house became quiet again, she heard some noises.

*I must be hearing things… How could Dae Dae be back so early? Hahaha… Oh EM GEE. There won’t be a burglar right?! Oh no no, Kyung Hye stop scaring yourself!* The same noise came back again and she ends her thoughts right there. She decided to check her room since it seems like it came out from there.

When she was nearing her room, the noises just got louder. *That’s weird, I off the TV right?*

She steps closer to her room and heard some moans. Clearing her mind off negative thoughts, she stepped forward to open the door k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter