Again?!

Sehun's Mysterious Green Hair

Sehun woke up in a dimly lit room on a steel chair with his hands tied behind his back. The room was plain, with gray walls, and appeared to be some sort of basement. He heard some activity going on upstairs and he cried out.

"SOMEONE! THIS ISN'T FUNNY!" There was no answer, except for some faint laughter. The chuckling slowly crescendoed as footsteps became audible against the stairwell. 

"HAHAHAAHA I know right! Do you think he's awake?"

"Probably not."

"HEY! SOMEBODY. SOMEONE HELPPP!" Sehun tried again.

"Oh so you're awake," a voiced drawled.

"Chen hyung! Help! I'm all tied up!" Sehun squirmed in his seat.

"I'm the one who tied you up." The voice replied; his familiar troll face materializing out of the shadows.

"Wait how could that be..."

"You see, in the beginning, when the skies and the grounds were one of legends, through their divine/twelve forces, nurtured the tree of life. An eye---  Haha I'm just kidding. That has nothing to do with it. Anyway, remember when I had green hair? There's a curse and it must be passed on to someone else!" Chen finally answered after trolling the poor maknae.

"What? Then who's next?!" Sehun whipped his head around, searching for some clue.

"Look in the mirror."

"I AIN'T THAT VAIN! STOP---" Chen shoved one in his face anyway.

"WHAT THE...NOOOOOOOOO!" Sehun screeched as he got a good look at the lime green catastrophe upon the top of his head.

Changmin came running down the stairs at the noise.

"MAX TIME," he whispered and all the lights shut off. 

"DAMMIT NOW I HAVE GREEN HAIR AND THERE'S NO LIGHT! WHAT GIVES?! LUHAAAAN HYUNG" Sehun wailed. 

"What is it?" A certain hyung replied.

"You've been here the whole time? Why didn't you help me?"

"You see I'm a little drunk right now so---"

"OH EM GEE. A LIGHT SWITCH!" Someone interrupted Luhan in his excitement. The lights started to flicker on and off, giving everyone a headache.

"NO BAEKHYUN! DON'T DO---" Chen tried, but failed to deter Baekhyun from his light fixation.

"MAX TIME!" Lights off. Chen facepalmed.

"LIGHT DANCE TIME!" Flickering.

"MAX TIME!"

"LIGHT DANCE TIME!"

"MAX TIME!"

"LIGHT DANCE TIM---"

"ALRIGHT HOW ABOUT ING STOP RIGHT NOW BEFORE I KILL YOU TIME." Chen boomed. Everything was so still and quiet that you could hear D.O. staring off into the distance...

"Wait I have a question. How come I don't remember you dyeing my hair?" The green haired kid suddenly piped up, breaking the calm.

"You were born like that." Chen deadpanned.

"Really. Come on now." Sehun rolled his eyes.

"What did you expect from the guy who thinks 'I love you' is a joke?" Luhan chuckled in the corner.

"SHADDUP! JUST TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED GOSHDARNIT!" Sehun exploded.

"Le flashback..." Chen closed his eyes and waved his hands around like he was doing magic.

"Chen, you realize that only YOU can see the flashback right? You're gonna have to tell me." Sehun pointed out.

"Oh! Right. I always forget that you peasants aren't as awesome as me and can't see into other people's minds." Chen smiled cheekily.

~~~~

*flashback but not the Afterschool kind*

I was pissed after getting chewed out for having green hair. I had to get my revenge, but it would take time. Chanyeol moved too much so I could never get him back. I decided that someone else would have to do...

 

A/N This is Part 1 of Sehun's hair disaster...dundundunnnn