ILYT? - Chapter 12

I Love You Teacher?

Chapter 12

 

“You’re so stupid.” Kyuhyun says. He currently sat in a café. Next to him sat Samona, who nods at his statement in agreement. Across from them was Yesung, his head down with his forehead against the table. Kyuhyun and Samona both sat with their arms crossed as they watched the elder in front of them.

“I know, I know.” Yesung whispers, lightly hitting his forehead on the table a few times. Samona tilts her head. “Instead of sitting here knocking out the smart brain cells you do have, why don’t you go talk to Ryeowook?” she asks. Yesung sighs as he stops hitting his head on the table. He then sits up in his seat, looking at the two.

“I’ve been trying this whole time. Really I have.” Yesung says. “But then I get a flashback of watching Hyungsik confessing. And I remember Ryeowook telling me about It.” he adds. “But then I watch Ryeowook go hang out with him. I just can’t help this feeling that comes over me.”

Kyuhyun rolls his eyes. “It’s jealously that you’re letting control you right now.” he says. “I just don’t see why. You, yourself, witnessed Ryeowook reject Hyungsik. So what’s the problem?”

“I just don’t help it when I see them hang out together after he confessed.” Yesung says.

“It’s because Ryeowook didn’t want to hurt Hyungsik feelings even more than he has. He already rejected him on an intimacy level; does he have to reject him on a friendship level too?” Samona asks.

“You know how Ryeowook is. Hyungsik is still his friend. And Hyungsik told him to just try to act normal, so that’s what he’s going to try and do.” Kyuhyun says.

Yesung sighs. “I know. I’ll try the best I can.” he says. “I shouldn’t even be trying. I should be doing.” he adds. Samona and Kyuhyun nods. “As long as you know that.”

 

~~~

Laughing, Ryeowook covers his mouth. “You two did not really say that to him.” he says. Also laughing, Hyungsik nods. “We did. Ask Little Heechul. He can tell you himself. We couldn’t help it.” he says laughing. The two was currently walking home after classes, just the two of them though since Kyuhyun and the others all had something else to do.

Ryeowook shakes his head. “You two are going to get in so much trouble one day.” he says. Hyungsik shrugs. “We’ll think about that when it happens.” he says with another laugh. “But hey, when it does catch up if it does, at least I’m not going down by myself. He’ll be going down with me.” he says making Ryeowook laugh again.

It wasn’t long before the two made it to their apartments. “Watch out now.” Ryeowook says as they stop in front of Hyungsik’s apartment building. “I’ll see you tomorrow morning.” he says. Hyungsik nods. “Yep, have a nice night.” he says before walking up to the building. Ryeowook waves to him before walking to his building.

Spotting a familiar figure on his apartment level, Ryeowook smiles. Picking up his speed, Ryeowook making his way to the building and up the stairs. “Yesung.” he greets as he makes it to the floor. The man was just opening the door to his own apartment. “Hey Baby.” he greets. Stopping in front of him, Ryeowook wraps his arms around Yesung’s waist before kissing him on the cheek.

Ryeowook smiles when Yesung kisses him back. “How has your day been?” he asks as he follows Yesung into the apartment. He closes the door behind him as they take off their shoes. “Same as usually, sadly.” Yesung says sighing as they make their way farther into the apartment. As Yesung moves to the living room, Ryeowook makes his way to the kitchen.

Sitting his bag down next to the table, Yesung plops down on the couch. He lets out a sigh as he stares at the blank TV in front of him. After a moment, he rubs his face before sitting forward. Opening his bag, he pulls out some of the papers from his classes and sits them on the table along with a red pen. Yesung lets another sigh leave his mouth as he picks up one of the papers.

“Maybe you should take a rest first.” Yesung looks up to see Ryeowook walking into the room carrying two cups. Walking over, Ryeowook sits the cups down on the table before sitting down next to Yesung. Taking the paper out of Yesung’s hands, Ryeowook sits it back on top of the pile on the table.

“Lately all you do it work, work, work.” Ryeowook says. “Even on the weekends.” he says as he moves away a little. Pulling on Yesung’s arm, he makes the elder lay down so that his head was on top of Ryeowook’s lap. “Well you know there are classes on five of the seven days.” Yesung states looking up at Ryeowook.

“Yes, but that doesn’t mean that you need to work so hard.” Ryeowook says. Picking up the remote, Ryeowook turns on the TV. After settling on a channel, Ryeowook sits the remote back down. “Just rest sometimes, even if it’s just for an hour or two, okay? Please?” he asks looking down at Yesung.

After a moment, Yesung nods. He then turns himself so that he was laying on his side, facing the TV. Ryeowook smiles as he buries his hand in Yesung’s hair. “You work too much.” he says. “I’m glad that you’re trying your best to help others be their best.” he adds. “But you shouldn’t forget about yourself, okay?”

Ryeowook lets a small frown fall onto his face as he glances down at the elder in front of him. Lately he’s been noticing a difference in the other. He felt that the other was becoming distant. He hasn’t determined if it was just around him or everyone yet. But something was off and he couldn’t think what it was.

The only thing he could think of was the whole thing with Hyungsik. But when he told Yesung about it and talked with him, Yesung told him that it was okay. Since he knew about Hyungsik’s feelings ahead of time, he didn’t think anything of it anymore. Sure he knew Yesung was lying about that fact, he could clearly see that Yesung had at least some irritation about it. Maybe something was going on that he didn’t know.

“Yesung” he starts. “Can I ask you something?” he asks. Yesung nods slightly. “Of course. What’s on your mind?” he asks. Ryeowook lets out a breath. “Is everything okay with you?” he asks. Yesung turns his head and looks up at him. “Huh? Of course it is. I guess I’m just over working myself. I should probably start scheduling myself breaks while doing my work at home.” he answers.

Ryeowook opens his mouth but closes it again. He plays with Yesung’s hair a little before trying again. “No, umm, I don’t mean work.” he says. He then sighs when Yesung raises a brow at him. “Yesung is there something bothering you in our personal lives?” he asks.

It was almost instantly that he feels Yesung freeze. After a moment, Yesung turns himself back toward the TV. “No, everything is fine.” he answers simply. With that the room is lead into a silence, the only sound being made, comes from the TV. After a few minutes, Ryeowook lets out a sigh when it’s become apparent that the other wasn’t going to say anything else.

“Just make sure that you rest. And don’t over think things, okay?” Ryeowook says. After another moment Yesung sits up. “I should be telling you that.” he says. “You seem to have a lot on your mind.” Taking Ryeowook’s hand, Yesung pulls him onto his lap. “Don’t focus too much okay? I don’t want you to fuss over something that shouldn’t be fussed over.”

With that, Yesung wraps his arm around Ryeowook’s waist. He then moves to lay back down on the couch, this time pulling Ryeowook down with him. Holding Ryeowook closer to him, Yesung buries his face in Ryeowook’s neck. “I’ll try my best not to over think the things in my head, okay.”

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

A.N.: And that’s Chapter 12 for you. ^-^

Sorry about the time spacing in between my updates. I’ll try to get better at it.

Thanks for continuing to follow and read my story.