Spy Academy? Chinjaa?

SPY ACADEMY

Yuri POV.

" Aigooo~ It's so heavyy!" Yet the luggage is super duper heavy. Appa and umma is busy at the reception counter to register me. You guys must be curious why am I have to enter this academy. Well, my parents once a spy long time ago. So, as their one and only daughter, I should enter too. *sigh"

"Yuriii ah~! Palli!" appa aproach me. "Dae", was my answer. " Your cousin, Donghae, will enter this academy too. So, be nice to him, okay?", umma advicing me. Hm, donghae oppa is my cousin. He is one year older than me. And he was sooooo annoying. But I wonder how he could perform well in his former school. Aish, chinchaa! 

My parents and I sit in the luxurios hall. Then, I saw a tall and handsome guy walking on the stage to the mic stand. "Anyonghaseyo! Welcome to SPY ACADEMY! I'm Choi Siwon. The principal of this academy. Hope the new students could manage well here." he said. Aishh, his speech was damn boring. I look on my left and saw Donghae oppa who was busy with his phone. After all the teachers introduce themselves, we are allowed to our respective home.

In this academy, students are divided into groups which contains 3 girls and 3 boys.  Each group will live in a house that has 3 parts. The left parts is boys' dorm while the right part is girls' dorm. On its middle, was the hall, dining hall, leisure room, study room and many others. My adopted sister, Hyoyeon unnie took my parents and I to our dorm. I saw a huge bedroom which contains 3 bed. Hm, I walk to the main hall and saw a board, "Welcome, Donghae, Jonghyun, Onew, Yuri, Jessica and Taeyeon", written on it. "Hm, Jessica and Taeyeon must be my roomate then", I said to appa and umma. 

Out of the blue, I saw a pretty girl along with his parents entering the main entrance door. "Anyeong, I'm Jessica. Could you please show me where the bedroom located?" I just point at my right side. "Kamsamhammida", she thanked me. 

Appa then poked me, "Yuri, let's go to the canteen and buy some meals since it is time for lunch". I just nod. Then, my parents and I are heading to canteen.

 

At the canteen...

There, I saw Donghae oppa and his parents are taking their lunch. "Oh, it's Donghae's parents! Kajaa!", umma pull my hands towards them.

"Anyoenghaseyoo!",three of us bow.  "Oh! It's Mr and Mrs Lee", Donghae's appa said. "Anyeong!", Donghae and his parents reply. 

We kinda having such a conversation and lunch together. 

That night....

After bidding goodbye with my parents this evening, I decided to unpack my luggage. This when I met my second roomate, Taeyeon. She is nice and indeed intelligent. But three of us didn't talk much. 

FOR THE NEXT THREE DAYS, THE STUDENTS UNDERGOING THEIR LIFE AS USUAL SUCH AS STUDY, EAT, SLEEP, PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES and yet they didn't talk much. Until one day.....

 

 

Author's Note. (PLEASE READ! )

Anyeonghaseyooo! I'm a new writer and fyi, this is my very first ff. Also, English is not my first language. I hope you guys could consider it. Please take care of me well. Hehe. In the next chapter you'll know how the members get very close. Keke.Oh! For the next three days, they still not very close and do their own activities as usual. Hehe. Sorry. I have to skip it as many plot are coming up.  Please do comment and subscribe. *bows politely*