Finale

Kai's Plan

 

 
Kai pouted as he sat in their leader’s room waiting for said man to come home, he had a problem a BIG problem that only the leader could solve. He felt like an eternally later when he heard the front door open and Suho call out a greeting and that he was home. ‘Finally!’
 
 
 
As soon as the door open Jongin was on his feet making grabby hands at the leader “Hyung! Finally! Do you know how long I have been waiting for you?”
 
 
 
“Something tells me I’m not the hyung you’re looking for.”
 
 
 
Jongin opened his eyes only to see himself holding Lay and a smiling Suho behind him. Kai quickly pushed Lay aside and latched on to Suho “Hyung you have to help me please!”
 
 
 
“Yah you ungrateful little brat let go of my boyfriend.”
 
 
 
Joonmyun just rolled his eyes as Lay and Kai started to argue.
 
 
 
“I won’t until he fixes the mess you made!”
 
 
 
Suho saw that Yixing was about to respond so he quickly spoke “What mess Jongin?”
 
 
 
Kai quickly turned back to look at Suho a pout set on his lips “Kyungsoo won’t talk to me.”
 
 
 
“And why not?”
 
 
 
Anger flashed in Kai’s eyes “Because of Lay! He made sure to let Kyungsoo know about the kiss with Luhan.”
 
 
 
Lay scoffed “It’s not my fault, you kissed Luhan on your own I was just informing Kyungsoo.”
 
 
 
Kai flailed his hands around one almost smacking Suho in the face “But I never kissed Luhan!”
 
 
 
Now Suho was confused “Then why was Sehun trying to kill you last week?”
 
 
 
“Because it was Luhan’s idea to help Sehun’s plan on getting Lay hyung to confess to… Oops!” Kai quickly slapped a hand over his mouth, if Sehun found out he was so dead.
 
 
 
“Wait you dragging away Joonmyun and you using him as a shield was all part of it?”
 
 
 
“Hey in my defensive I didn’t know Suho hyung would end up face planting on the table like that, but yeah it was. But it was all to get you two together I swear!”
 
 
 
Suho just had one question he needed to ask “But how did you get Sehun to get so mad? And don’t you dare say he is a better actor than we think because I have seen him act before and it was nothing like it was that night.”
 
 
 
Jongin gave a sheepish smile “Well you see… I kinda in a way did kiss Luhan.”
 
 
 
“But you just said…”
 
 
 
“I know but I just gave him a peck on his cheek.”
 
 
 
He latched onto Suho’s arm “Hyung please talk to him, if he doesn’t start talking to me I think I might die.”
 
 
 
Suho ran his hand through Jongin’s hair trying to calm down the stressed out teen “I’m sure you won’t die Jongin.”
 
 
 
“That’s not the point hyung, just please help me.”
 
 
 
Joonmyun let out a sigh “I’ll see if he’ll listen to me.”
 
 
Kai immediately brought Suho into a bone crushing bear hug “Thank you thank you thank you hyung!”
 
 
Suho gasped as he started struggling to get free from Jongin’s iron grasp “Jongin I can’t breathe!”
 
 
“I’m sorry hyung, I’m just happy you might get Kyungsoo to talk to me again!”
 
 
Joonmyun gave him a small smile looking around trying to spot Yixing to get him to help pry Jongin off of him, only to not see him in the room with them. Must have left the room when Jongin was talking Suho thought.
 
 
“Anything to make my dongsaengs happy, but can you let go of me I’m getting light headed here.”
 
 
 
Kai released him immediately “Oops, sorry hyung.”
 
 
“I see you moved from Luhan to Suho hyung rather quickly.”
 
 
Both Jongin and Suho stiffen at hearing Kyungsoo’s voice. They slowly turn to see Kyungsoo leaning against the door frame.
 
 
“Kyungsoo hyung!”
 
 
Kyungsoo raises an eyebrow at Kai waiting for him to continue and when he doesn’t he just smiles and walks away.
 
 
“No wait! Hyung come back!” Jongin pouts as he stares at the floor “Great now he won’t listen to you either!”
 
 
Throwing his hands in the air Kai leaves Suho alone in his room. Joonmyun just sighs as he runs his hand down his face.
 
 
“You ok?”
 
 
Joonmyun jumps as a squeal leaves his throat causing Yixing to laugh at his reaction. “Yixing! Don’t scare me like that!”
 
 
 
Yixing just smiles at him “Didn’t mean to. Where Jongin go?”
 
 
Suho pouts “This is your entire fault, why tell Kyungsoo.”
 
 
“Well wouldn’t you want someone to tell you if I kissed someone else?”
 
 
Joonmyun narrowed his eyes “You wouldn’t dare.”
 
 
“Of course not I was just using an example Joonmyun.”
 
 
Suho pouted again “I see what you mean… but now Kyungsoo is ignoring Kai.”
 
 
Yixing smirked “That brat deserved it.”
 
 
“Yah Yixing be nice to Jongi-”
 
 
Yixing kissed Joonmyun before he could finish his sentence wanting nothing more than to feel the other beneath his fingertips.
 
 
Outside their room Kai pouted as he heard Suho stop talking mid sentence, and yes he was eavesdropping but hey he had a good reason for it. He needed to know if Joonmyun might get Yixing to talk to Kyungsoo.
 
 
He made his way back to his room, his head hung low when he was suddenly hit with an idea. A smirk grazed his face he knew a way to get Yixing to help him with his problem weather he wanted to or not….
 
 
The next day Jongin woke up earlier than he usually did on their day off but it was well worth it, he had too to put his plan to action. He got ready and ate his breakfast, which just consisted of cereal, he really missed Kyungsoo making his breakfast.
 
 
He had just finished eating when a sleepy looking Joonmyun walked into the kitchen his eyes widening when he saw Kai sitting at the table.
 
 
“What are you doing up so early?”
 
 
Jongin put up the best puppy dog face he could as he faced Exo K’s leader “Hyung we need to go somewhere today.”
 
 
Suho tilted his head “We?”
 
 
“Yes us! You need to take me somewhere.” Jongin said.
 
 
“And why me exactly?”
 
 
Jongin glared at him “Because of your stupid Yixing my Kyungsoo is ignoring me and since Yixing hyung isn’t helping me you are the next one in line. Please hyung?”
 
 
Joonmyun sighed “I seriously need to get better at saying no to you guys, let me just get ready.”
 
 
15 minutes later Kai and Suho where heading out the door when Kai gasped “I’ll be right back hyung I forgot something.”
 
 
“I’ll go with you.”
 
 
Jongin quickly shook his head “No you head down first and I’ll be quick don’t worry.”
 
 
Suho gave him a doubtful look but agreed anyways as soon as Kai Suho left the dorm the smirk was back on Jongin’s face as he took out a paper from his pocket.
 
 
As quietly as he could he tiptoed to Joonmyun’s room knowing a sleeping Yixing lay ahead. He quietly opened the door and walked towards the bed, laying the note where Suho usually sleeps. With a smirk he leaves the room.
 
 
“You’re in for a surprise hyung.”
 
                                                                                                                                            -
 
 
Lay wakes up to a cold bed, he whines as his hands blindly make their way to where Suho’s body usually is only for his hand to grab a piece of paper rather than Joonmyun’s warm body.
 
 
He stretches before rubbing the remaining sleep from his eyes, he then eyes the paper suspiciously, Suho has never left him any notes before.
 
 
He opens the note only for his eyes to widen at the content.
 
 
To Yixing Hyung,
 
 
            I took Suho hyung with me and I’m not giving him back until Kyungsoo hyung forgives me, consider him kidnapped ^.^  
 
 
                                                                                                            Love, JongIn                                                            
 
                                                                                                                                         -
 
 
“Kai why exactly are we here?”
 
 
Kai just smiles at him “I didn’t want to come alone.”
 
 
“But why are we at Super Junior’s dorm?”
 
 
Joonmyun notices Kai’s smile falter as he stalled before answering his question “I um you know…”
 
 
But before Joonmyun can say anything else the door opens to reveal a smiling Kyuhyun, no not a smiling Kyuhyun a smirking one would be more accurate. A shiver goes down Joonmyun’s spine as he gets a feeling that they are planning something he is not going to like one bit.
 
 
“Guys come in.”
 
 
Seeing Joonmyun make effort to go inside Kai pushes him inside.
 
 
“Joonmyun hyung I’m sorry.”
 
 
Suho swallows thickly “For what?”
 
 
Kai gives him a small smile “For this.”
 
 
Suddenly he is being grabbed by both Kai and Kyuhyun “Yah! Wait what are you guys doing!”
 
 
Not bothering to answer they shove Suho into a bedroom and proceed to lock him in.
 
 
Kyuhyun turns towards Kai “You know Yixing is going to be pissed at you.”
 
 
Kai shudders as he can imagine the look on Yixing’s face “Yeah but it’ll be worth it when I can finally have my Kyungsoo in my arms.”
 
                                                                                                                                     -
 
 
Kyungsoo is rudely awaken by Yixing shaking him awake and yelling at him, Kyungsoo weakly waved his hand trying to shoo Yixing away.
 
 
“Five more minutes.”
 
 
Suddenly the cold air hit him as Yixing yanked his blanket away causing Kyungsoo to sit up “Hyung!”
 
 
“This is important!”
 
 
Kyungsoo is suddenly more awake now as he takes in the anxious expression on Yixing’s face “Is everyone ok?”
 
 
Lay frantically shakes his head “Kai kidnapped Suho!”
 
 
At hearing this Kyungsoo can’t help but laugh only to stop at seeing Yixing glare at him “So?”
 
 
“What do you mean so!? Call him and tell him to bring my boyfriend back.”
 
 
Kyungsoo frowned “Why should I?”
 
 
Yixing groaned as he realized why Kai took Joonmyun now “Listen Kyungsoo I’m sorry that I kinda told you that Jongin kissed Luhan, he didn’t I promise! Now please call him and make-up with him.”
 
 
Kyungsoo smiled “And I hope this will teach you a lesson to not be mean to Kai.”
 
 
“Wait what?”
 
 
“I believed Kai didn’t kiss Luhan when he told me.”
 
 
Now Yixing was lost “Then why did you ignore him?”
 
 
“So he can annoy you and take time away from you being alone with Joonmyun hyung.”
 
 
Lay just stared mouth open at Kyungsoo not knowing what to say so he just shook his head and handed Kyungsoo his phone.
 
                                                                                                                                              -
 
 
Not even 10 minutes later and Jongin came busting through the front door of their dorm making a bee line to Kyungsoo who was reading a book on the couch. Jongin hugged theolder male causing his book to fall to the floor.
 
 
“Hyung! Please don’t ever and I mean ever ignore me like that! I thought I was going to die without talki-”
 
 
Kyungsoo giggled at Jongin’s babbling before sealing their lips together cutting Kai’s speech short, not that they younger one was complaining he had missed Kyungsoo’s lips way too much.
 
 
He gently nibbled on Kyungsoo’s bottom lip wanting to taste what was beyond his lips again. Kyungsoo opened his mouth shyly letting Kai’s playful tongue inside his mouth to meet his own.
 
 
Just as Kai let out a moan when his tongue met with Kyungsoo’s a cough was heard and Kyungsoo immediately pulled away much to Jongin’s dismay. There in front of him was a pissed looking Yixing.
 
 
“Well?”
 
 
Jongin groaned all he wanted now was to have as much alone time with his Kyungsoo as possible “What do you want hyung?”
 
 
“Where is Joonmyun?”
 
 
Kai flinched as he started to nervously shift under Yixing’s gaze “Well you see.” Kai flashed his most charming smile “I kind of forgot him as soon as Kyungsoo called me….”
 
 
“What! You left him where!?”
 
 
Jongin quickly hid behind Kyungsoo “He is locked up in a room at Super Junior’s dorm….”
 
 
At hearing this Yixing launched himself at Kai only to be blocked by Kyungsoo “You left him locked in a room!
 
 
“Don’t worry I left Kyuhyun guarding him.”
 
 
Now Yixing was really planning to kill Kai “You left him with Kyuhyun!? Kai I swear when I come back!”
 
 
Yixing quickly left to rescue his boyfriend. Hearing the front door slam shut Kai let out a relieved breath, leaning into a rigid Kyungsoo.
 
 
“You know he is going to try to kill you later.”
 
 
Kai smiled as he nuzzled his nose into Kyungsoo’s neck breathing in the smell he missed “Yeah probably but Suho won’t let him plus I have you to protect me.”
 
 
Kyungsoo just shook his head “You are lucky I love you.”
 
 
“I love you too.”
 
 
Kai claimed Kyungsoo lips once again glad to have Kyungsoo in his arms again.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
***Dedicated to kodiak who kindly asked for a sequel hopefully I did not disappoint :D and if I did I'm sory T.T 
 
Sorry it took so long but as I kept writing this it kept going into an angst direction OTL I have been reading way~ to many angst Kaisoo fics my poor heart OTL 
 
And I hope the Kaisoo interaction isn't that bad and if it is I'm sorry for that :( and I apologize if the ending is kind of lacking also, I have always struggled with writing an end to anything
Also sorry if their is too much Sulay ^.^ couldn't help myself ***