o1

Plan B

''Okay, so L.Joe-ah, you ready?'' Sunggyu massaged L.Joe's shoulders as they stood outside TOP High.

''Hellyeah!'' L.Joe exclaimed as he turned to Infinite. Two girls from TOP High glanced at L.Joe, who only smirked in response.

The two girls giggled madly as their faces burned red. L.Joe beamed at Infinite, ''Looks like it's already working'' He chuckled.

''Yah! Stick to the plan! Be y!'' Sungyeol made a gesture of a female body with his hands. ''Make everyone-''.

''Yeah yeah yeah, See ya later'' He held up a hand, turned around and walked cooly through the school gates. The loud hallway suddenly tuned out as everyones focus was on him.

Enjoying the attention he smirked at the already spazzing girls. ''Omo! Isn't that the transfer student from Woolim High?'' A girl squealed.

''Yeah! What they said is true! The Woolim guys are hot!'' Her eyes glittered with satisfaction as she took in all of L.Joe's features from afar.

L.Joe's eyes wandered over to the other side of the hallway. There was one that was too busy with her locker to bother looking at the transfer student.

L.Joe frowned but his frown quickly turned into a smirk. He needs absoloutley every single student's attention to complete his plan.

''Here we go'' He muttered under his breath. He walked behind the open locker door, and leaned on the lockers behind him cooly.

The girl kept rummaging through her locker an pulled out the books she needed for her next class.

She pushed the door closed. L.Joe was surprised that she didn't even flinch or move.. Or anything at all..

Her eyes met his and he almost gulped back in fear. What had happened to her..?

He blinked, and cleared his throat, '' Hey, so I'm new here, and-'' ''Ask someone else'' She interrupted him and walked away like nothing had happened.

L.Joe felt like the world froze for a split second his mouth slightly agape. No one had ever rejected him this quickly. Never.

He shook his head and turned around to look at the retreating figure ahead of him. 

''She's more interesting now'' L.Joe muttered under his breath, and turned around to walk towards the the office.

He suddenly chuckled to himself.

''This'' He glanced at her locker, ''Will surely be an interesting year''


How did you guys like the first chapter? Sorry if it was boring.. It's more like an intro to the actual story..

Don't forget to subscribe or comment! :D