Chapter One

Dreaming Too High

Suzy's POV

I hopped out of my boyfriend's, Wooyoung, red mini truck. I went to the back seat and grabbed my luggage before taking a glance at the college I was going to attend in just a few seconds, Kirin Arts.

"Man, this place is huge!" I said.

"Yeah," Wooyoung said, "I heard this place is for really talented people."

"Really? How did we get in then?"

"Psh, you know I'm very talented with my alphabet burping!"

"Yeah, but I can do that way better than you,"

"Cannot,"

"Can,"

"Cannot,"

"Can,"

"Cannot,"

"Can,"

"Cannot,"

"Yes I can and I want to go in now so hurry up halmonei*,"

"YAH!"

"Then hurry up!"

Without another word, Wooyoung clicked a button on his key and locked his doors. He caught up to me and we both walked our way to the building of Kirin Arts together.

End of Suzy's POV

 

- Inside

"Anneyongsayo, Lee Jieun-imida,"

"Anneyongsayo, Kim Soohyun-imida,"

The step-siblings held hands before singing together up front to three people. Two professors and the Chairman of the school.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzoMufmend0

(Song: Can't I Love You)

At the end of the performance, the two smiled nervously and looked down at the ground.

"You know it's very hard to audition on the first day, right?" the Chairman asked them.

"Yes sir," Jieun lifted her head and faced the three people in a scared way.

"Well, I like you two and I'm giving two thumbs up," replied the male professor.

"I agree." the female professor began, "I think anyone who auditions late shouldn't be a part of the school but they are an exception."

Soohyun and Jieun smiled happily. All they needed was the Chairman's opinion to get in or go away.

"Kim Soohyun, Lee Jieun," he paused to take a quick breath, "welcome to our school!"

Soohyun and Jieun happily celebrated by jumping up and down and high-fiving each other.

"Ki-Joon-sshi, go find them some rooms," the Chairman demanded, "Yoon Ji-sshi, check up on the students then get ready for class."

"Yes Chairman," they both replied in usion.

Soohyun and Jieun still celebrated in the room as the professors and Chairman left.

--- In the Hallways to the Female Dorms

"Dorm 415, nope, 415, nope, 415, bingo!"

Eunjung took her key and put it through the keyhole. Astonished by her new dorm, Eunjung dropped her bags and ran inside.

The first thing you would see is the living room. It was painted light yellow and the furniture was awesome! There was three long sofas that was placed against the walls. There was a white circle chair hanging from the ceiling by a chain and it was stuffed with white pillows. Behind that was a wide set of windows that sent a great scenery. Last but not least, there was a fireplace... kind of. It was one of those fireplace walls without the fireplace but on top of it was a flat screen TV! This was a place she was going to remember.

Next to it was the kitchen. It had a circular table with four chairs that was a little farther away from the stuff such as the fridge and stove and all of that. There was granite countertops that was all over the top part of the kitchen. In between those countertops were a fridge, stove, and an oven. The fridge was a huge silver fridge that was packed with food and drinks. And on the other side was a freezer filled with frozen food like usual. The stove and oven were originally black but there was blue wrap over it. The rest of the kitchen was filled up with stuff such as a toaster, microwave, pots, pans, dishwasher, cabinets, and you know what I mean.

When she went to the second floor, there were eight doors. Three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a huge closet for a washing machine and dryer, and another closet but to put random stuff in.

Eunjung walked into one of the rooms. It was completely boring. No furniture, no paint/wallpaper, nothing. She searched the other rooms but it was the same. It was the same for the bathrooms. She went into the room farthest right from everyone else and sighed. She turned her head and there was a closet. She slowly walked towards it and opened it. There was paint, mats, blankets, and some small furniture such as trash cans, clocks, hangers, curtains, and blah, blah, blah. There was also a note behind the paint. Eunjung noticed it and picked it up and read it out loud.

'Dear Students of Dorm 415,

As you probably noticed, there's everything you need downstairs but not upstairs. If you are reading this note then you have found all of the supplies. You can decorate your room any way you want! You're probably wondering, where's the bed?

If you didn't look hard enough then that means you didn't find it. Let me give you a hint, your bed is hidden in a place where you would probably never look.

Have fun at Kirin Arts!

Sincerely,

Chairman Choi'

 

Eunjung read the hint over again. 'A place I would never look.'

She dropped onto the ground and started knocking on the carpet but nothing came out. Then, she thought of shows she had watched and ran to the corner of the room. She looked very closely and traveled wall to wall in that room. Once she reached her last wall, she found tiny white bars near the beginning of the middle of the wall and moved to the side as she pulled it down. Revealing itself, a white mattress dropped down with some things on the bottom to keep it up.

She smiled while she jumped on her bed back first. She couldn't wait for what was coming towards her.

---

Hoped you liked the first chapter! Sorry it took me forever to update!I've been lazy and busy. Oh and 2pm is coming up in the next chapter. Please comment and subscribe!

Also, I'm reading a story and I think you guys should read it too since it's really great. It's called My Two Best Friends by Ducky-Chuu . It's about IU, Wooyoung, and Sunggyu. Hope you check it out!

 

Dream High People Names

Dream High::::::::::::::Real Names

Hye Mi..................Bae Suzy

Jason...................Jang Wooyoung

Sam Dong...........Kim Soohyun

Pilsuk...................Lee IU

Shi Hyuk..............Ok Taecyeon

Nichkhun.............Horvejolk Nichkhun

Kang Oh Hyuk...Ki Joon

Shi Kyung Jin....Yoon Ji

 

*

Halmonei --- Grandma/Grandpa (I Think)