Manhattan, here we come!! / / We're back in Seoul!!

S.P.Y

 

 

"Where are we?

 

I felt like we are in a different era.

 

Wait, what am I saying?

 

 

Where are  we?

 

OMO.. I think we are finally in...?   *O.O where?*

 

 

 

 

 

Where is this place again?

 

manhattan.jpg

 

 

Yup-p! MAnHattaN!!!!"  *smiles widely*

 

 

 

" Let's get going girls. We cannot waste our precious time", said Hara excitedly.

 

 

"Kajaaa!(Lets go!)" said Seungyeon.

 

 

 

"First, we have to save all the people here. Then we catch the person Mr Doojoon wants to meet. Agree?" said Hara.

 

"Agreee! Let's do this thing!" said Gyuri.

 

 

 

"Wait-t-t. Gyuri, Seungyeon and you will take charge of saving the people here. Palli, ne? (Be fast,okey?) We don't have the whole day." said our leader, Hara.

 

 

 

"Meanwhile, I will take care of taking 'that' person our boss want to meet. What's his name again?"

 

"Mr.Lee Gikwang." Gyuri and Seungyeon said at the same time. 

 

"Right. Gomawo!" said Hara.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hara's POV

 

 

 

It's afternoon. 2.00 o'clock to be exact.

 

 

I went to a public office to search for that person.

 

13968817.png

 

 

 

Then I saw this cute guy wearing a hat. I wonder if he knows something.

 

Well, I might as well try asking, right?

 

 

"Excuse me, do you know a perosn with the name.. Lee Gikwang?"

 

 

 

The guy with a cute face answered, "Yeah.. he works in this department too. At level 15. By the way I'm  Yoseob. And you are..?"

 

 

"Ahh..ne. Kamsammidah. My name is....." 'Wait, should I tell him? Would it be dangerous? Ahh! I'll just tell him anyway.

 

 

"Hara.  Oh, I'd better get going. Its a pleasure to meet you. Annyeong!" I waved at him.

 

 

 

"Oh, gurae(okey). Annyeong! Take care. Maybe we could hang out together if we meet in Seoul?"

 

 

"Oh..sure. Why not? I would love that.

 

 

 

He really is kind. What a cute face he has.  *OMO-O. What am I thinking?!*

 

 

I went to level 15. And yes. This is it. Lee GIkwang's office. I should be able to find him, right?

 

I went to his room and... 'No one? Where did he go??'

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile.......

 

 

 

Gyuri + Seungyeon's POV

 

 

We felt really tired after rescuing all the people here.

 

 

"Gyuri-ah, why don't we take a break and have some Kit Kat ice cream?"

 

"Andwae! What if Hara sees us being like that? She will definitely be mad at us."

 

 

 

"Oh come on! It'll only take like 10 minutes. Let's have some ice cream.Kajaa!"

 

"Arrasoh. Just 10 minutes, okey?"

 

 

And off we go to the ice cream shop.

 

ice-cream-shop.jpg

 

 

 

We ordered two cones of chocolate ice cream. We were paying the seller until...

 

SPPPIIILLLLLLL!~

 

"Ottoke, Seungyeon-ah. I drop my ice cream on his shirt. It looks expensive." Gyuri whispered to Seungyeon.

 

"Cheonmal mianhae...please forgive my friend for that.." said Seungyeon calmly.

 

 

"Ah, gwenchanayo... I don't mind it actually..cause your kinda cute actually." the guy winks to Gyuri.

 

 

"Still, how do we need to repay you?"

 

 

"There's no need for that. I can wash it later."

 

 

"Ne, if you say so. Then...we'll be going first. Again, mianhae" Gyuri bowed to him.

 

 

"Wait, do you think we'll meet again? I want to ask you out."

 

 

"Sure. And if that happens, I would love to go out with you."

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

On the other hand....

 

 

Hara's POV

 

 

 

Where on earth did he go now? Jinja!

 

 

I turn around and .... there i go.. SPEECHLESS.

 

gi-kwang-lee-kwang-gi-beast-b2st-2820239

 

 

 

 

 

"Umm... Are you looking for me?" The guy said.

 

"As a matter of fact, yes I am. Are you Mr Lee Gikwang?"

 

"Yes. Thats me. Why do you want to meet me?"

 

 

"Actually, its not me who want to meet you. Its my boss, Mr Yoon Doojoon. He insists you come to Seoul today if possible for an urgent matter. He told me to use force if I have to. So.. I hope you don't misundertsand the situation."

 

 

"Ahh.. you don't need to. I am going back to Seoul today anyway."

 

 

"Ne, I see. If that is so, could you please follow me and my team."

 

 

"You're here with a team. I beg your pardon for asking this but, who are in your team?"

 

 

"Its okey. You'll meet them in Seoul I suppose."

 

 

"Okey then. Lets get going. I already bought tickets for the flight. Luckyly, I bought an extra ticket. This is for you."

 

 

"Oh...kamsammidah but..I need to.."

 

 

"No butss...... I don't take no as an answer.. Please feel free to take it." He eve reassured me. So, I took the ticket.

 

 

 

" Kamsammidah, Mr Lee Gikwang."

 

 

"Call me Gikwang. It feels awkward to be called by my full name."

 

 

"Mianhae. I call you Gikwang from now on."

 

I texted Gyuri to let them know that we will al meet again in Seoul directly. I asked them to use a helicopter.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Meanwhile......

 

Seungyeon's POV

 

"Yah-h! I received a message from Hara. She told us to go back to Seoul now."

 

"Ne? By what?"

 

"She asked us to fly by helicopter and reach there as soon as possible."

 

We search for a large field where many helicopters are there.

 

I saw a handsome guy there. He must be the pilot for the helicopter.

 

hqdefault.jpg

 

 

 

 

"Excuse me but could you help us fly to Seoul. We need to go there urgently."

 

 

"Ah... ne. Sure. Hop on."

 

 

"Kamsammidah... errrr..mianhae.. but what is your name?"

 

" I'm Jang Hyunseung. Please call me Hyunseung. What's yours?"

 

"Kamsammidah Hyunseung-shi. My name is Seungyeon. This is my friend Gyuri." 

 

 

We got on the helicopter.

 

After three hours, we reach Incheon airport.

 

 

We got off safely.

 

 

"Again, gomawo Hyunseung-shi."  I bow to him.

 

 

"It is a pleasure to help you. Emm.. if we meet again, maybe we could hang out a little?"

 

"Owh..sure. I would love to. Annyeong for now. Take care."  With that, i waved goodbye to him. He is indeed a great gentleman.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

At Seoul. 6.00 o'clock in the evening.

 

 

Hara, Gyuri and Seungyeon met up at Mr Doojoon's office bringing Mr Lee GIkwang along.

 

They were praise and given opportunity to shop in Seoul after the mission has accomplished.

 

 

"Well done. All of you. As for your prize, I'll allow you to go out with whomever you like."

 

 

 

"Ne, gomawo Mr Doojoon-shi" We all said in unison.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Back at home sweet home.

 

 

 

"Wow, it never feels so great to be at home." said Gyuri.

 

" I agree. This time. It feels a lot better." said Seungyeon.

 

"Oh come on lets get ready to go out!" said Hara happily.

 

After we got ready, we heard  the door bell rang.

 

 

RRRINGGGGG! RRRINGGGG!!

 

 

'Who cold it be?'

 

We all wen to open the door and.......AMAZED. That was the exact feeling we all had.

 

Guess what?

 

 

ALL 3 OF THE MOST CUTE, HANDSOME AND CHARMING GUYS WERE THERE!!!

 

yoseob_hyunseung_and_kikwang_in_winter_g

 

 

 

How happy we felt.

 

 

"Annyeong!! We  would like to ask you out for dinner. As in a date. Would you love to some with us?" They asked at the same time.

 

 

"NE-E-E!!! We would love to!" We jumped happily and kissed our partners. It was unexpected really!~

 

 

 

 

Well, Hara hugs Yoseob.

 

 

Gyuri hugs Gikwang.

 

 

And Seungyeon hugs Hyunseung.

 

 

 

 

That's all. We went out and had the best times of our life! It was the best!!

 

We never regret being a spy. It was fun.

 

 

And we hope the fun is everlasting! *hoping*

 

 

 

THE END.