Khyunyun's Explanation

Why Can't I see My Name in Your Thanks to, Oppa?

Super Junior finally released their 6th album, and as usual to show their support all SM Town members buy it.  A celebration party was set by Girls’ Generation to congratulate their oppas.  Almost all of Super Generation gathered in one vacant room in SM building.

“Congratulation oppas!!” the girls said in unison.

“Thank you, thank you,” the boys said happily.

“Now oppas, would you like to sign our CDs?” they showed the CDs.  All girls were excited except for one, Yoona.  She pouted as soon as she read one of the thanks to in the album.

“Where’s Kyuhyun oppa?” Jessica asked when other Super Junior members had signed her CD but not Kyuhyun.

“He’ll be here soon.  He dropped by at the practice room earlier, the f(x) members asked him to,” Heechul said.

“Oh well, the popular oppa Cho Kyuhyun, no wonder,” Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

“Hello everyone!” suddenly a yell heard from the person.  “Do you miss me?” Kyuhyun asked shamelessly.

“Sign my CDs please!” Jessica gave him her CDs as soon as he sat on the couch.

“Hold a sec, Sicca.  I just arrived, at least gave me one of those drinks,” he turned Jessica’s body and asked her to bring him a drink.

“What a person!” Jessica murmured.  “Here you go.  And now sign the CDs please,” Jessica said in an annoyed yet cute face.  Kyuhyun laughed at her action.

“Very well ice princess, try to always be that adorable to your favorite oppa,” he and then gave his sign.

“You can be SO NICE sometimes,” Jessica gave him an annoyed face.  Kyuhyun giggled.

Following Jessica’s action all the member but Yoona asked for Kyuhyun’s signature.  “What’s with that pouty face?” Kyuhyun asked Yoona.

“I’ve read it,” she said.

“Read what?” Kyuhyun asked innocently.

“Your ‘thanks to’.”

Kyuhyun laughed, “so that’s why you are pouting.  I see you’ve bought the CD, congratulation you just got another one,” he said while giving her a wrapped CD.

She refused to take the gift and turned another way.

“I just read Kyuhyun oppa’s thanks to, he didn’t mention Yoona!” Tiffany said in shock.

“Really?” members of both SNSD and Super Junior were surprised.

“You really didn’t mention her, Kyu?” Leeteuk asked.

“Well, yeah…” he said.

“What’s with you guys.  Are you having a love fight?” Eunhyuk joined in.

“What love fight?” Kyuhyun laughed.  “It just I didn’t want to,” he answered.

“Well, that’s odd.  You two just like lovers,” Yesung stated his opinion.

“What lover?” again Kyuhyun laughed.  “She’s busy catching her dreams, she doesn’t have time for love,” Kyuhyun said bluntly.

Oppa, aren’t you being too much?” Yuri asked while running after Yoona who walked out the room.

“It’s true afterall,” Kyuhyun shrugged.

“Well oppa, I agree with Yuri this time,” all the girls nodded.

Kyuhyun sighed, “Ok, I’ll say sorry to her… later,” he smirked.

“Sorry girls, but I have recording to catch.  Baby Seo, please give this CD to Yoona and tell her I’m truly sorry,” he gave the wrapped CD to Seohyun.

“Make sure that you say sorry properly,” Taeyeon said.

“You can be so scary sometimes,” Kyuhyun grinned and left with Ryeowook and Yesung to the the recording room.

***

 

“Kyu, there’s someone looking for you,” Leeteuk entered Kyuhyun’s room.  The maknae was busy playing his favorite game, Starcraft.

“Well, unless it’s my mother or father please tells that person I’m busy,” he replied without even turned his head from the monitor.

Leeteuk shook his head, “Kyu, you better see her,” he said.

“’She’?  Who’s that?  What’s the matter?” Kyuhyun didn’t bother to look at Leeteuk.

“It’s Yoona, she want to meet you.”

Kyuhyun stopped the game and turned his head, “well ok, I’ll meet her.”

“Hi Yoona,” he greeted her.  “I know I should have apologized to you soon.  I hope it’s not too late, sorry okay?”

Yoona pouted.  “Oppa, did you really purposely not mention my name?” she asked.

“Do you still want to talk about that matter?” he asked raising his eyebrow.

“Yes, I would like to know why,” she answered in monotone.

“Well, you’re the one who asked me not to,” Kyuhyun frowned.  Yoona remembered he said it once, jokingly.   She opened but could say nothing.  She glared at him, pouted again and walked away.  Kyuhyun stopped her, “I see you didn’t open the gift.”

“What gift?  You always said that I’m special dongsaeng! I’m hurt when you mention others’ name but not mine,” she complained in a cute way, Kyuhyun couldn’t help but to caress her hair.

“You said you didn’t like being mention along with other girls.  That wasn’t special you said,” he replied.  Kyuhyun gave his best smile but Yoona wasn’t satisfied, she went pouting.  Kyuhyun sighed.

“Hey Kyu, did she really ask you not to mention her?” Donghae was eavesdropping.

“Good ears you have there, hyung,” the maknae smirked.

“Ya! Answer my question!” Donghae exclaimed.

***

 

Eunhyuk was monitoring himself in Stong Heart when Kyuhyun came.  “You have to see this, maknae.”

“I will, elder,” Kyuhyun answered carelessly.

“Just call me hyung not elder,” Eunhyuk rolled his eyes.

“Okay, Hyukjae,” the maknae grinned, refused to obey.

The episode they’re monitoring was the SM Town special where Yoona also participate.  In one section she said “I was forgotten, he no longer thanks me.” Eunhyuk responded, “Kyu! Fix your thanks to!” and brought audiences to laugh.

Kyuhyun stared at Eunhyuk, “I wasn’t even there, who were you talking to?” he smirked.

“That’s why I asked you to watch!” Eunhyuk replied.

“I’m done watching,” as Kyuhyun got up a message came to his phone, so did to Eunhyuk’s.

“Is that Seohyun asking us to come to his birthday party tonight?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Yeah, wanna come?” Kyuhyun asked him back.

“Ok.”

Kyuhyun replied: 'We'll come. Btw have you open the CD?" Another text came to Kyuhyun’s phone, from Seohyun : “Can I open it? I'll try to convince Unnie to accept it.” To Seohyun: “Do whatever it takes. Thanks.”

That night Seohyun invited only several of her close friends, including Kyuhyun and Yoona.  Seohyun asked Yoona to talk in private and made sure that Yoona should see Kyuhyun’s gift.

Unnie, don’t misunderstand Kyu oppa!  This is the CD Kyu oppa gave you, make sure you see it,” she left Yoona alone.

Yoona opened the case, well it’s the same CD I’ve bought she thought.  But Kyuhyun had signed the CD and wrote,

 

Special thanks to:

My beloved Weird Yoona! You’re mine, right? Khekhe~

p.s. (written in a piece of paper) : I can’t write it in the official thanks to, right? And don’t get it wrong, I know you’re pursuing your dreams, thus I won’t tell you that I love you.  So keep on fighting, ok?  Im Yoona, your voice is sweet. :)

 

Yoona gasped.  Without she noticed, Kyuhyun was keeping his eyes on her, he saw Yoona read his note.

Yoona looked for Kyuhyun just to find he stared at her.  “Cheer up weird Yoona!  You’re indeed special,” he smirked.  Yoona laughed her famous alligator laugh, “you’re welcome, oppa,” she said.