Arise, Dragon

Decision Time

I present to you this sad attempt at humour.

 

"This has to be done in a precise manner," Seungri told the others. Since they had less experience than him, they listened for once. "There are three stages," Seungri continued, "The first is always noise. Lots and lots of noise. The second is more physical. If none of these work, we use weapons but from a safe distance."

"Is all of that really necessary?" Seung Hyun asked. "I mean, how bad can it be?"

"You'll see," Taeyang answered cryptically. "Just prepare yourself,"

 Seungri turned the knob slowly, took a deep breath in and opened the door with a long shout. The others followed suit even more enthuthiastic than him, banging pots singing songs incoherently as loud as they could. The creature uncurled itself but made no other movement. Seungri went closer and bellowed anything that came to mind.

"The chicken is too hot! Add salt to the stew! Don't let the goat escape!"

Seunghyun paused in the middle of smashing one of their rolling pins on the door to give Seungri a look. Blushing, Seungri decided it was time to change tactics.

"This is where it gets dangerous. Are you ready?"

Daesung and Taeyang exchanged uncertain glances while Seunghyun held up both his hand and made a 'come hither' sign and said,"Bring it on,"

"Daesung-hyung take a pillow and go to his left. Seunghyun-hyung, you brought the rubber hammer, right?... good. Stand on his left. Taeyang-hyung and I will, uh... begin!"

Daesung struck first. The pillow bounced off the creature's head. Giggling in his characteristic low voice, Seunghyun attacked the creature's mid-section. Meanwhile, Seungri and Taeyang continued as before, all the while watching carefully for any signs of retaliation. Taeyang was the first notice a fist emerge from under the blanket before it hit Seungri on his arm. The latter only had a few seconds to yell. " Evasive maneuver!" before an alarm clock was sent flying at his direction. They all ducked down to a crouch in an almost syncronised manner.

"Again," the faux leader said and the four boys began their assault once more only to scurry for cover once an enrage JI Yong sat up, grabbed anything in sight and throwing them blindly. Unfortunately, Daesung bore the blunt of it as he had stood up to try and reason with Ji Yong. The rolling pin Seunghyun had set on the bed earlier hit him on his ribs.

"Ji Yong!" Seunghyun cried as Daesung bent over. Ji Yong immediately got out his bed apologizing profusely. Taeyang watched concerned as both Ji Yong and Seunghyun tended to Daesung. His anxiety grew when he saw the creepy smile on the maknae.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were in the tiny kitchen sipping some coffee before heading out for training.

"Is this how it is going to be for the next few years?" Daesung asked rubbing the sore spot.

Taeyang nodded. "Today is actually a good day. It usually takes an hour before he wakes up," he said.

"Not if we use what we leant today," Seungri said excitedly. "Starting tomorrow, we will injure ourselves and then blame on Ji Yong forcing him to wake up,"

"Brilliant plan," Seunghyun said slowly. "Why fake it instead when we could do it for real?"

"Exactly-wait, wait. You are right. Anyways, I have a few more plans-hey where are you all going?" Seungri cried as the others filled out of the room. Just then a sleepy Hyun Seung came in.

"What was all that commotion?" he asked as he poured himself a cup of coffee.

"Hey, do you want to try something fun?"

Hyun Seung shrugged,"Sure, why not?"

Seungri's eyes began gleaming. "Good. We will need a stray cat, a basket and a microphone,"

"Why?"

"Just go along with it. It will be fun,"

"Okay," Hyun Seun said uncertainly.

"Then we will need a lasso, bucket, a voice recording of the CEO's voice-"

"I think that's a little-" Hyun Seung tried to interrupt but Seungri carried on as though he wasn't hearing.

"-and a few other things. Ji Yong will never be a bother again. Also, Hyun Seung, you should... Hyun Seung! Hyun Seung! Where did he go?"

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Remember that promise I made? I think I just broke it which is why I wrote another one-shot.