My Star

My Star

 

 

“I hate him!  I hate him!” Faireen says.  She walks from her room and sits in between her two best friend; Lyana and Afiqah.

“Who?  Who did you hate?” Lyana ask.  Faireen didn’t answer the question.  Her eyes were glued to the television.  She didn’t want to say anything.

 

Lyana and Afiqah raise their eyebrows.

“I know.  This must because of Siwon,” Afiqah take the remote from Faireen hand.

“Give me back.  I want to watch another show,” Faireen sigh when her friend did not give the remote back.

 

“Ermm…  I hate Siwon so much,” Faireen take one red pillow and hug it.

“I told you.  This must all because of her one and only boyfriend,” Afiqah says.  Faireen always argue with Siwon but then they will be back together again.

“What happen?  You can tell us,” Lyana ask.  She wants to know what happen.

“He didn’t remember what day is 15 November.  I was so sad,” Faireen, Lyana and Afiqah always share their problems together.  Today was the third day Faireen come back from Malaysia.  Right now is semester break, so she takes this opportunity to come back to Korea.

 

“15 November?  Is there something special on that day?” Afiqah asks curiously.

“You don’t remember it too.  I hate both of you!” Faireen hit Afiqah arm.

“Yah!  I was joking,” Afiqah push her hands away.

“Stop it, Afiqah.  Let Faireen tell us what happen,” Lyana warns Afiqah.  Afiqah just smile.

 

“On that day, I want to meet her.  But Siwon say that he was so busy.  He didn’t know if he can meet me or not.  After that he disconnected the line.  I didn’t manage to ask him anything.  I try calling Siwon again, but his phone was off.  Argh!  I hate him!”

 

Afiqah glance at Lyana.  They just smile to each other.  They know why Siwon acting like that.

 

­­­____________________

 

 

15 November

 

Faireen was waiting for Siwon at a café.  She already waiting for two hours but Siwon didn’t come here.

 

“If he didn’t come in 5 minutes, I’ll go,” Faireen start to count the time.  She was so boring to wait for Siwon.  Siwon always come late when they have a date.

 

“3… 2… 1…  Goodbye,” Faireen stand and want to walk away.  But she stop walk when she see Siwon running towards her.

 

“Sorry I’m late,” Siwon immediately sit at a chair in front of her.  Faireen just looking at her boyfriend that wearing a cap and mask to cover her face.  She sits back at her chair.

“Reason?” Faireen says.  She give her drink to Siwon.  Siwon looks really tired and exhausted.

 

“I was practice from the morning and I almost forget that we have a date today,”

“You almost forget about our date?”  Faireen ask and Siwon nods his head.

“I hope you don’t forget the today.  Today was so important to me,” Faireen says.

“Today?  What today date?” Siwon asks again.  He drank all Faireen’s drink.

“15 November,” Faireen hope that Siwon will remember what day is today.

“Let me check my calendar,” Siwon took his hand phone and check the calendar.

 

“There’s nothing special for today.  Look,” he shows his hand phone to Faireen.  Faireen check it and it true that there was nothing special mark for 15 November.  Faireen feel so hurt.  Siwon smile when he sees his girlfriend sad face.  He knows that today was Faireen’s birthday but he act like he didn’t knows.

 

____________________

 

 

“Where did you get all the money to rent this yacht?” Faireen asks when she was so surprises to see a big white yacht right in front of her eyes.  She follows her friends to celebrate her birthday.  Her friends didn’t want her to be sad anymore because of Siwon.  Faireen already told them what happen at the café.

 

“That’s secret,” Lyana says.  She walks into the yacht.  They were amused with the decoration inside the yacht.  The yacht was so big.

 

They celebrate Faireen’s birthday at the yacht.  Faireen cry when her two best friends bring in a cake and sing birthday song to her.  They were having so much fun.  They were playing games and sing at the karaoke room inside the yacht.  Faireen, Lyana and Afiqah fell asleep after party.

 

____________________

 

 

“Bye!” Lyana and Afiqah wave their hands at Faireen.  Faireen was so scared when the yacht starts to move.  She shouts for help but the yacht continues to move.

 

“I need to told that man to stop driving this boat,” Faireen walk quickly to the man place.

 

“Stop the boat right now!” she stands beside the man.

“What are you doing here?” Faireen asks Siwon.  She was so surprise when she see Siwon drive the yacht.

“Surprise!  Happy Birthday, honey,” Siwon says.  At the same time there were one man that holding a birthday cake.

 

“Make a wish,” Faireen close her eyes and make her wish.  Faireen wish that her relationship with Siwon will go smoothly and they will not argue anymore.

 

“Happy Birthday,” Siwon kiss her cheeks.

“I thought you were forgetting about my birthday,” Faireen walk into the yacht with Siwon.

“I was joking.  I plan all this with your friends,” Siwon drag a chair to let Faireen sit.  Siwon was so gentleman.

“You mean that Lyana and Afiqah know all about this?” Siwon nods his head.  He sits right in front of Faireen.

 

“But they didn’t tell me anything,”

“I told them to keep it secret.  I want you to be totally surprise,” Siwon smiles.  Faireen melt with his smile.  Not only Faireen, but everyone who see it will also melt.  Faireen feels so lucky that she meet Siwon in his life.

 

Siwon claps his hands and two waiters come and served dinner.  Faireen smile happily.  They eat the food and talk about themselves.