Final.

You have no idea how my heart races when I see you.
Today is finally the last night of my summer camp. We're heading back to school tomorrow morning. I sighed. Although its tiring, I had great fun this few days and I can't bear to leave this place. "Attention! All students! Tonight, we're going to a haunted trail in the woods. In a one girl one boy pairing basis. Go find a partner now and report to Ms Kim." the songsaengnim announced. Jihye, my best friend, waved me goodbye as her boyfriend, Zelo called her. I sighed to myself. No boys would want to have me as a partner... "Umm..." my thoughts were interrupted by a voice behind me. I turned around to see Daehyun, my ultimate crush! "I was thinking... if you wanna go together?.." he asked, rubbing the back of his neck. I was too elated to sayanything so I just nodded. Daehyuna and I walked towards Ms Kim and she handed us a map and a touchlight. "Good luck on your trail!" she smiled. We bowed to her and began heading into the woods. We walked in awkward silence then, a thought struck me. There must be a whole lot of 'ghosts'. I know thise are people's disguise but being a major scaredy cat, I shivered at the thought. "Dae... Daehyun, there will be a lot of 'ghosts' right?" I stammered. "Don't worry, I'll protect you." he smiled. I blushed at what he said and in that second, I feel so protected. Feet shuffling sounds are heard and echos of some wild dogs nearby made it scarier. I looked around in fright. Suddenly, a hand grabbed my ankle. "AHHHH! HELP ME! AHHHH!" I screamed, closing my eyes tight. I fell down on the floor. "Yah! Go away!" Daehyun hitted the 'ghost's' hand, helped me up and hugged me tightly. "Are you ok?" he comforted me, gently rubbing my back. I nodded in reply. "Let's continue walking." he said. Still wrap in his arms, I feel happy and scared at the same time. I'm in my ultimate crush's arms! I took a step forward and felt a sharp pain on my ankle. "Ah!" I yelped and fell down on the floor again. Daehyun kneeled down beside me and inspected my ankle using the torchlight. "You just sprained your ankle. Come on, I'll give you a piggyback ride." Daehyun said, a worried look on his face. We dropped our map and lost our way. "Let's try walking there." Daehyun pointed with his free hand. "Daehyun, I'm sorry I caused trouble. I must have been an idiot..." I said. "You aren't and you never are. I.. I like you, ___. I have a crush on you. You have no idea how my heart races when I see you." Daehyun said. I frozed. What did he say? Was that... a.. confession?... "Aha! There!" Daehyun ran with me still on his back, to the starting point. ♥ Next Morning ♥ Everyone has already packed their belongings and are ready to board the school bus back. I took a last look at the place and silently said goodbye to the place in my mind. I turn my sight back to the school bus. Daehyun was walking towards the bus too. "DAEHYUN!" I yelled. Daehyun turned around and saw me, his cheeks blushed bright red. I ran towards him and whispered in his ear, "I like you too." then I ran up the bus.