Eye candy?

Highschool love between you and a secret admirer..

 

*Danira POV*
'Wow that was the most hottest guy i have ever seen in my whole 17 years of living..'i thought.
Dad:Dani! Come and help your mom here! Don't just day dream!
I snapped out of my thoughts and continue to help my parents carry the bags and luggage.
 
At 5PM
 
Mom: Dani! Can you go to the groceries shop and buy some ingredients? We don't have anything to cook..
Urgh.. Omg.. I hate it when it comes to things like this. I rolled my eyes and answered a simple 'yes'. I went to get the list of 'what to buy' from my mom. I made my way to the door and wear my converse shoes.. After tying my shoe lace, i went out of the house. I was taking my own sweet time walking and kicking stones. Suddenly, 'THUD!' ! That hurts!
 
"Oh! I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! Are you okay?"the person asked.
"Aish! Babo gat-eun saram(stupid person)! Do i look like i'm okay?!"i shouted back.
"You DO look okay to me"
"Kya! You fuc-"i stopped and saw this cute yet manly guy infront of me..
He waved his hand infront of my face. "Hello? Back to earth~" he sang. My cheeks started to flushed red. "Oh ya! I'm ...."
______________________________________
Who do guys think it is this time? Is this chappie ok?