Final

Wicked Games

~ Wicked Games ~


I'm a lot of things to people.I'm handsome, intelligent, charming, humble, and other words you can think of. I'm most know for being a producer, singer,and a songwriter. I'm probably the richest and famous person there is. Everyone says I have the perfect girl and the perfect life. But no one knows what happens inside these walls. No one knows my personal life. And if you don't know that then you don't know me. I thought she did....but shes no different.


Dara and I just got into a fight. I'm fed up with her obliviousness to how I feel about her. I'm now confused as do how I ing feel. Shes twisted my brain into what she wants to be inside of it. How could one girl make me feel this way. I made my way to the driver's side of my car and got in, slamming the door to calm my anger. I felt something in my pocket and gently pulled it out and looked at it. The card that girl gave me.

 Dream City

       Strip Club

       Bom Park


*Flash Back*

I smirked a little as I looked up from the newspaper and watch her decorating  some cupcakes. I had been watching her for awhile.I remember when I first laid eyes on her. She had plump lips, long brown hair, pretty brown doll eyes, and y legs. Out of all the beautiful and expensive restaurants I usually go to, I always have time for this one. Its just exciting watching her. But the thing about her that attracts me the most is that she knows who I am. She knows the impact I have on every person's heart yet she doesn't care. All of the employees here stare at me and visit my table every 5 minutes yet she only takes the orders and lets someone else take my order to me. She just seems so innocent. I met her when my life started getting hectic. Just looking at her was the only thing that kept me sane.


Even though most people would say that this is not the smart thing to do after you get in a fight with your girlfriend, I didn't care.I needed to see her again. And just maybe, we both might end up talking the whole night there. But even I know that that wasn't gonna happen. Shes there to do her job...and I don't mind letting her do her job.


As I walked towards the security guard I felt confident. As he looked up with a mean expression, it changed as he recognized who I was. Before he could say anything I put my finger to my lips and he smiled and opened the door for me. I gave him a thumbs up and walked inside the club. I looked around and saw what looked like the man in charge. I walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

He turned around and smiled widely. "Kwon Jiyong?!? What a surprise to see you here."

I smirked and shrugged. "Well theres a first time for everything. I'm looking for Park Bom. Is she working tonight?"

The man smiled and laughed a little. "Park Bom eh? You like the little song bird."

"Song bird?" I ask curiously 

"Yeah. When she first started working here, she only sung. But I knew with a figure and face like that I had to put her work. She seems a little shy but she said she'd get a client on her own...guess thats you. "


*Flash Black*

I walked in the cafe and sat at my regular seat. I looked up and met her eyes. Her eyes wonder to the other employees, who are busy taking customer's orders and sighs as she grabs her note pad and walks over to me. "Hi my name is-" 

"Bom. I know...." I ask sadly.

"The usual?" She asks while observing me curiously.

"No...Just coffee." I say with the same expression.

"Just coffee...I'll be back in a sec."She says and looks at me once more before going back to the counter.

I watch her as she grabs a white cup and does the short process of making coffee. She then grabs it gently and brings it over to me for the first time and lays it down in front of me.

"Heres your coffee sir." She says innocently and watches me.

I picked it up and realized she drew a little heart inside with cream. "You drew this?" I ask surprisingly.

"Yes, you seemed different from usual so I wanted to cheer you up." She says sweetly.

I studied her for a few minutes. She was wearing a jacket with dollar bills on it. Cute. "Thanks. Its nice to have someone do something nice for me. Are you on break?"

"Yeah, actually I am. Mind if I sit with you?" She asks innocently.

"Uh. No! Have a seat." I say surprisingly.

She sits down and sighs tiredly. "So what are you so sad about?"

I sigh. "My girlfriend...I'm in love with her and....she just doesn't seem to notice. Its like..." I start to confess and stop.

"Its like she with you for the fame and fortune...and just playing you." She explains.

I look at her and nod. "Yeah. Thats exactly what I mean. And it drives me insane.I feel like I might do something I regret if she keeps this up. And the last thing I wanna do is hurt her..."

She nods and looks like something is on her mind. She then grabs a card out of her pocket and slides it to me.

I read and look up at her in surprise. "A strip club?" I ask calmly.

"Well lets test that statement. If you don't show up this Friday, then you really love her. If you do....she doesn't deserve you. You deserve a good time. And afterwards a better girlfriend. See you later." She smiles and walks away.


"Follow me." He says.

I follow his lead as he walks from the lobby into the main room. I look up towards the stage and see Bom finishing her song. I watch as she picks up her money and walks off the stage towards the manager.

He grins at her. "Bom! Amazing as always. Your client is here."

Bom frowns at the word client and her eyes meet mine. "Jiyong...."

We both stare at each other for a few minutes. 

The manager looks at both of us and laughs. "Well whatcha waiting for Bom. Take him to the VIP room." The manager winks at me and walks away.

Bom grabs my hand and leads me slowly to the room. I smiled as I grab her hand back. Her hands were soft and fit so perfectly in mine. We finally made it inside and she closed the door and locked it. She lead me to the couch and pushed me down gently. She walked over to the stereo and the music. She came to the center, where the pole was, and started dancing slowly.

I left my girl back home, I don't love her no more

And she'll never ing know that, the ing eyes that I'm staring at

Let me see that , look at all this cash 

And I've emptied out my cards too

Now I'm ing leaning on that

-Wicked Games

I pulled out some cash and threw around her. She had hypnotized  and the song fitted perfectly. She understood the mood I was in. She knew that I wanted to be loved back. 

As the song ended, she stopped and looked at me for a second. Then she picked up all the cash and held it in front of me. "Here..."

I stood up and looked at her. "No. Thats for you."

She pushes it against my chest. "No....just think of it as....comfort."

I caress her face and smile. "Bom, keep it. Theres more than where that came from anyways."

She tried not to smile and tried to protest but I shut her up by kissing her. She instantly kissed me back then pulled away. "I'm not suppose to kiss clients."

" Well tell your boss you're quitting. You're gonna meet my manager tomorrow. Okay?" I tell her.

Her eyes widen in disbelief. "What? Why?" 

I fix my jacket and look back at her. "You need to put that beautiful voice of yours to good use. I'll call you."


I am living the perfect life. I have a beautiful girlfriend who understood me in my time of need. And she still does. And Dara....well I really don't give a .....

FIN