Aftermath

Wide Awake

It had been a month since Heechul had been out of the hospital, and He had loved every minute of that month. Sure it hurt, the constant pain in his head and sometimes a blackout or two, but he had his family waiting on him hand and foot, and he had Leetuek all worried about him and spoiling him.

Every day Leeteuk had come over, everyday Leeteuk would come into Heechul's room and place a small chastise kiss on his lips, everyday Heechul would pull Leeteuk down and make it into a make out session. On this particular day Heechul's parents deemed him well enough to move about and they had decided to go out. Heechul's sister had made sure he was okay then went out with her friends, so when Leeteuk knocked on the door Heechul was the one to answer it.

"You shouldn't be up." Was the first thing Leeteuk said pouting at the cat-like boy in front of him. Heechul cocked his head to the side and took in the image of Leeteuk's bruised face.

"What happened Teukie?" Leeteuk shrugged and entered the house, pulling the door closed behind him and leading Heechul back to the couch in his living room.

"Nothing much just got into a fight with Hankyung," Seeing the worried and furious expression on Heechul's face Leeteuk patted Heechul's shoulder. "Don't worry I kicked his ." Heechul didn't look convinced.

"Hankyung is a martial arts expert how would you have kicked his ?" Heechul questioned with a raise eyebrow.

"I had Sungmin teach me a few moves, duh. The kid maybe cute but he can kick some ." Leeteuk stated. pulling a Thermos of soup from his bag and pouring some into the lid for Heechul.

Taking the offered food, Heechul answered, "Is he cuter then me?" Leeteuk laughed and shook his head sipping a bit of soup form the Thermos.

"Hell no, he's baby cute...kinda, you my dearest Hee Hee are y cute," Leeteuk put the Thermos down and snuggled Heechul in his arms, "I would take you over him any day."

"Good." Heechul said, sounding oddly triumphant.

The two boys sat together like that in silence for a few minutes, Leeteuk softly Heechul's hair and pressing the occasional kiss to Heechul's cheek.

"You sleeping, Heechul?" Leeteuk whispered against Heechul's hair. Leeteuk felt the slight shake of his lovers head underneath him

"Nope, from now on I'll always be wide awake."


Ah double update~~ So how was it? It probably but hey I figured I should try. I hope I win...as most of the entries probably do R&R as usual, again no one likes a silent reader, not even the silent readers.