With all my heart

With all my heart

 

 

Sandara and Jiyong met each other at their work .It a was love at fist sight,they were made for each other .Despite the fact that Dara was a bit elder than Jiyong and that dating were not allowed in their company ,they fought for their love,at first it was difficult,they had to date secretly,but soon their love was accepted by everyone .Even the fans were happy for them, knowing that they couldn't live and be happy without each other. Everything was perfect: they were publicly dating, and more,they were now married . They lived the perfect love. Of course they had little fights sometimes,but all the conflicts quickly disappeared as soon as they kissed each other . It was few months that they were married when everything changed. Dara started to felt pain in her heart ,at the beginning it was not very frequent and the pain was bearable,but slowly the pain increased and was more and more frequent. “Your heart weakens day by day” that's what the doctor told her. She didn't wanted to believe it,but she was forced to. Her dream slowly started to become a nightmare. She needed a heart transplant as soon as possible .They gave her a pager, to prevent her when a heart will be ready to get transplant. Jiyong started to act weird. He wasn't often at home and Dara felt alone,alone fighting against her disease.

_”Jiyong were are you? I need you! Please call me.”she said to his answering machine. She couldn't even be mad at him ,she loved him so much. A week passed and she was really weak now.

Then suddenly the pager rand. Heart started to beat faster. She took her phone and composed her husband's number.

“Jiyong I have a donor. I 'm going to Seoul's hospital. I love you.” she said,again to his answering machine.

The transplant was successful,she quickly regained strength. She was at home when someone knocked at the door.

_” A letter for you Mrs Kwon” Said the postman.

_”thank you.”she replied.

She opened it and as she started to read it ,tears rolled on her cheeks.

                                                                               Jagiya,

 

I'm sorry to have been such a jerk. I should had been there for you,to help you to fight this ing disease. I remember when I fist met you. This day, I promised myself to always be with you,to protect you against everything. That's why when the doctors told me that I was compatible, I didn't hesitated a second. I'm so glad you came into my life, I could never live without you. That's why I'm doing that. I want you to enjoy every second of your life and always remember that I love you,and I will always love you.

                                                                           I will always live in you.

 

Jiyong