My Love For You

My Love For You

 

MY LOVE FOR YOU <3

 

.::Kyuhyun’s side::.

 

            “Hyung, can I ask you something?” Kyuhyun said to his hyung while they’re watching television. Sungmin and Kyuhyun are the one left on the dorm because the others have schedule.

“What is it?” Sungmin replied still looking at the T.V.

“Ummmmm……how can you know if the girl you like also like you?” He said looking at the ground.

“Ohhh….someone’s inlove~” Sungmin sang teasingly.

“YAH! HYUNG ANSWER MY QUESTION FIRST!” Kyu shouted.

“YAH! DON’T SHOUT AT YOUR HYUNG! Okay, okay, Babo! How will you know if the girl you like also like you if you don’t confess to her and also know her feeling” Sungmin said and slightly smacked Kyu’s head.

“Owww….but what if she refused my love and she had already like someone” Kyu replied.

“You just have to accept the truth even if it hurts, if her decision will make her happy, at least you tried.” Replied Sungmin.

“I’ll try” Kyu said and sighed.

“Wait, wait, you’re still not telling me who the girl is?” Sungmin eyed Kyuhyun suspiciously. Kyuhyun blushed when his hyung questioned him.

“A-aahhh…n-no one….s-she...AISH! It’s embarrassing!” he said just looking down.

“Just spill it out, I can help you”

“I-it’s…….S-Sooyoung-sshi” he spilled out.

“OMO! You like you’re bestfriend! Kekeke…I think you look good together.” Sungmin said. Kyuhyun blushed and a small smile form on his lips.

‘I know just what to do’ Sungmin thought and smiled.

 

.::Sooyoung’s side::.

 

            “Hmmmm…this is delicious” Sooyoung exclaimed eating her ice cream.

“Any food is delicious for you Soo.” Sunny said.

“YAH! Give me some!” Sunny exclaimed when she saw the ice cream was almost gone.

They were both left at the dorm. After eating they watched T.V.

“Ummmmm….Sunny-sshi, can I ask you something?”

“Yeah, what is it?” Sunny replied still facing the T.V.

“How will you know if someone you love loves you back?” Sunny quickly turned to Sooyoung and smiled widely.

“Wow, Soo, finally you found your true love” Sunny exclaimed.

“Yeah, I-I think, but I don’t know if he loves me back”

“Well, I think you’ll know it if you confess to him” Sunny said.

“But, what if he already had someone he likes and would not love me back?” Sooyoung said and pout.

“You just have to accept the truth, at least you tried”  Sunny explained.

“Ohhh….Okay” She said, but she thinks that it is embarrassing if he would reject her. She pouted.

“Wait, Soo you still didn’t tell me who is this guy we’re talking about.” Sunny asked because she is curious then Sooyoung blushed instantly.

“aahhh….nothing it’s just embarrassing” she said hiding her face.

“Please~!” Sunny used her aegyo.

“AISH! Okay, okay it’s  Kyuhyun-sshi” she said still covering her face.

“AHHHHH!!!” Sunny squealed.

“Wow, you fell for your bestfriend. Really friendship leads to love”

“Yeah, like what happened to you and Sungmin-oppa?” Sooyoung said and Sunny blushed.

“AISH! Whatever” Sunny mumbled.

 

 

 

 

            After the confession of Kyuhyun to Sungmin and Sooyoung to Sunny, Sungmin said it to all the members but Kyuhyun didn’t know that his hyung told it to the others because he is in his room busy playing with his games. And Sunny did the same she also told the members about it, when she was not around.

Leeteuk thought of an idea and called Taeyeon to confirm it.

Phone Conversation:

L=Leeteuk

T=Taeyeon

 

T: Yoboseyo?

L: HI! Taeyeon-sshi can I ask you something?!”

T: Oh Oppa! What is it?

L: ummmmm….does Sooyoung-sshi already likes someone?

T: huh?! Why did you asked?

L: I just have to confirm something.

T: Confirm what? Don’t say you like Sooyoung-sshi?

L: ANIYO! Stop asking questions and I’m not the one who like her but Kyu—

            He was cutted off when Taeyeon shouted.

T: KYUHYUN-SSI!!!!??? Kyuhyun-sshi likes her.

L: YAH! DON’T SHOUT! Yes but don’t tell it to her first. Sungmin said Kyu said it to him.

T: Jinja?! You know Sooyoung-sshi also confessed to Sunny. And she said she wants to know if Kyuhyun likes her too.

L: Same as Kyuhyun. I have a plan on how they can talk and confess to each other.

T: Yeah! We’re on!

L: ARASO!

 

            Then they discussed on what to do. After the two discussed what to do they said it to the members and they all agreed.

 

.::SNSD Dorm::.

 

            “Soo, wake up” Yuri said waking up Sooyoung. She just moved a little and continue sleeping.

“Soo, if you don’t wake up you will have no food because we’re going to eat outside on a resto” Yuri said, Sooyoung quickly stood up.

“Really?! Okay I’m awake!” She said.

“Now take a bath, we’re eating with the guys!” Yuri continued.

“Oooookay~!” she sang and headed to the bathroom.

           

 

.::Super Junior Dorm::.

 

            “Kyu, stop playing your games first, we’re going to have dinner with the SNSD members.” Eunhyuk said to Kyuhyun who is busy playing his games. Kyuhyun quickly closed his laptop when he heard they will eat with the SNSD members.

“Jinja?! With the SNSD members okay I’ll go change first” Then he dashed to the bathroom to change. After changing he went downstairs only to find Sungmin there.

“Hyung where are the others?” He asked looking around.

“Oh! You’re finished, the others went off first, I just waited for you” Sungmin replied.

“Oh okay, come on” Then they went to the restaurant.

 

…..

 

 

After Sooyoung change her clothes she went downstairs. Sunny is waiting for her there.

“Sooyoung-sshi the others went off first, come on” she said.

“okay”

 

 

.::At The Restaurant::.

 

            The members set up them. Sungmin lead Kyuhyun to the back door. His excuse is fans might recognize them. While Sunny and Sooyoung to the front door. The back and the front door are at the opposite side of the resto. There are no other people there, because they rented the place. Sungmin did an excuse to Kyuhyun so he can escape he said he was just going to the comfort room. Same as Sunny. The resto was a little bit dark because not all of the light we’re . They enter it and have a questioned looked at their faces because they thought that their members are already there. They met at the center.

“Kyuhyunnie” Sooyoung said.

“Oh, Sooyoungie” Kyuhyun said.

They both walked to each other and talked.

“Do you know where the others are? Sungmin hyung said he was just going to the C.R” Kyu said.

“I don’t have an idea. Sunny also said that he will go to the C.R and she said that the others are already here” Soo said.

Then they think first then both strucked them

‘We’re set upped’ they thought.

“AISH” they both blurted out. They looked at each other. Kyuhyun though of what his hyung said.

‘Maybe this is a chance’ he thought.

“Sooyoungie do already have someone you like?” he blurted out, Sooyoung is a little shocked at the sudden question.

“H-huh?! Umm…yeah I already like someone” she said.

‘So she already like someone’ he thought.

“Ohh” was all he could say.

“Why did you asked? And how about you do you already like someone?”

“Yeah, but I think she already likes someone.” He replied.

“Sooyoungie I have something to tell you” he said. ‘I’ll tell her now, this is now or never’ he thought.

“Sooyoungie, JOHAHAEYO(I Like You)” he quickly said and closed his eyes because he is afraid of what will Sooyoung reply. Sooyoung was shocked and did not move. Kyu opened his eyes slowly and looked at her.

“YAH! Sooyoungie!” Kyu said because she is still not moving. Then Sooyoung smiled and jumped to hug Kyuhyun, Kyu was I little shocked but the hugged back and smiled widely the turn Sooyoung around the room. The he stopped.

“Kyu, you don’t know how happy I’am” she said

“So this means you like me too?” He asked. She nodded and smiled widely.

“Kyu, saranghae, you are the—“ she was cutted off when Kyu’s placed his lips into Sooyoung. She was a little shocked but then kissed back she put her arms around his neck and Kyuhyun put his arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

Then all the lights revealing all the members.

“YAH! That’s so sweet” Yoona said.

“Wait, did you all planned for this?” Sooyoung asked.

“Wait how did you all know?” Kyuhyun asked curious.

The SNSD members pointed at Sunny who is whistling looking side to side looking innocently. While the Super Junior members pointing at Sungmin hiding at Sunny’s back.

“YOU!” Kyuhyun and Sooyoung both shouted.

“BWOH?!” Sungmin and Sunny said. They we’re about to chase them but Leeteuk interrupted them.

“WAIT! If they didn’t tell us then this sweet moment didn’t happen” He said. The two looked at each other and blushed.

“You’re right” they both said. Kyuhyun went to Sooyoung’s side and his arm around her waist.

“Okay! Come on let’s eat,” Donghae said.

“ALRIGHT!” They all shouted.

They were in a round table with so many foods in it.

“Sooyoungie~ say ahhhhhh” Kyuhyun said holding the spoon feeding Sooyoung.

“Ahhhhhh”  She opened . “Mmmmm”

“My turn” “Ahhhhhh” she said feeding Kyuhyun.

“Ahhhhhh” Kyuhyun opened his mouth.

“YAH! Get a room” Ryeowook shouted.

“Whatever hyung” Kyu said and they all laughed.

“Seohyun-sshi Wookie is jealous why don’t you feed him” Yuri said still laughing they Ryeowook blushed then they all laughed again.

“I have something to tell to Sunny” Sungmin said.

“Don’t you know that I’m a Super Hero?” Sungmin said.

“Huh?! You Super Hero?” they all laughed at him.

“And who are you?” Sunny asked.

“Guess” Sungmin said.

“eh? SuperMan?”
“no”

“BatMan?”

“no”

“SpiderMan”

“aniyo”

“Then who are you?” Sunny said.

“I’m YOURMAN!” he said pointing at Sunny. They all laughed as Sunny blushed.

“Wait Sooyoungie what time is it?” Kyuhyun asked Sooyoung.

“Sorry Kyu but I don’t know. I don’t have watch” she replied.

“You don’t know the time. Well I know.” He said. “IT’S TIME FOR ME TO LOVE YOU” he said. Then they teased them.

“ohhh!!! Is this a cheesy contest” Heechul asked.

“Wait, do you know Peter Pan?” Donghae asked Yoona.

“Yeah, the guy with the green suit and that can fly and never grows old” she said.

“Ne, that guy is such a liar” Donghae said.

“LIAR?!” they all asked.

“Ne, he said ‘If you close your eyes and think about something you want with all your heart and believe, YOU’LL FLY, he is liar because, every time I think of you, I CAN’T FLY, I FALL BECAUSE OF YOU” he said looking at Yoona.

“Ayieeee!” they teased.

“Wait, Taeyeon-sshi I think you grew taller” Leeteuk said measuring Taeyeon’s height.

“Really! Thanks!” she said.

“Yeah, cause now you reached my mind” He said. Then they laughed again.

“Taeyeon got taller but Jessica got shorter” Heechul said.

“YAH!” Jessica shouted.

“Cause you’re in my heart” Heechul said.

“Yuri-ah, can we take a picture?” Kibum asked.

“Huh?! What for?” She asked.

“So we can be DEVELOPED” he said.

“Wow, even Kibum knows this things, while me I can’t think of anything” Eunhyuk said.

“Yeah, cause you don’t know such things” Hyoyeon said.

“Yeah I can’t think of anything but YOU” Eunhyuk pointed at Hyoyeon.

“Nice” Siwon said.

“Seohyun-ah do you know a repair shop for wrist watch?” Ryeowook asked.

“Um, no why? Is you’re watch destroyed?” She asked.

“Yeah, I think so, because every time I’m with you the time stops” Ryeowook said looking at his watch. Then Seohyun slightly slapped Wookie’s shoulder.

“Fany-ah where are you last night?” Siwon asked.

“At our dorm, why?” She replied.

“Cause your not in my dreams” Siwon pouted. They all smiled and laughed. They continue the talk enjoying every moment. Sooyoung and Kyuhyun went first to the balcony of the Restaurant to get some fresh air and to have some talk. They just talked about random things.

“This is the happiest day of my life” Sooyoung said.

“Me too, you didn’t know how happy I’am” Kyuhyun said and looked at Sooyoung.

“Sooyoungie Saranghae” Kyuhyun said.

“Nado Saranghae Kyu” She replied. Then their face got closer and their lips met and shared a sweet passionate kiss. <3

 

 

 

a/n:: hope u guys love this….tell me on how was it kay? KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!! SARANGHAE <3 ^^