Pink post-it

Ljoe, You Thief!

"But but.. If it's around us... Are you sure that tracking thing is accurate?" You looked at Ljoe and he gave a certain nod. "I'm sure it's right. Definitely. And you know, you were saying how this guy's voice is very familiar, are you really certain that that person is Choi Si Yeon?" 

You tugged the ends of your hair and sighed, "I think it is. Like I said, it gave a really nostalgic feeling. It felt like him. Like those exact words he said before." You froze, "Wait.. ." You yanked the blanket off you as you ran out of the room, Ljoe following behind, curious of what's going on. "Eunji ah, what's happening?"

You ran passed many doors as you opened the door towards the study room. You quickly switched on the computer and looked at the history of websites and the recently used softwares.

' No history available.'

You gulped as you looked at Ljoe, "Oppa, this room... Is sound proof right?" Ljoe frowned as he nodded, he seemed to understand what you were getting at. Your chest tightened as Ljoe squeezd your hand, "I better tell the rest. Stay here, alright?" You nodded as Ljoe rushed out. You sighed as you looked down and your eyes widened. There was a earpiece on the floor, like it was accidentally left there. 

*Must be the mastermind's.* Just when you bent down and picked it up, you heard fast footsteps slowing down as it approached you. Thinking it was Ljoe approaching, you ignored it. "Op-..." You inwardly screamed as your vision out. 

 

"Hyung, that's what she said. And I think she's right. She's still upstairs." CAP nodded as he walked up the stairs with 5 other following. 

Changjo, ran past CAP towards the study room, curious of the situation inside the study room when he saw a totally empty room. Changjo popped his head out of the room and asked, "Hyung, are you sure she said she'll wait here for you? There's no one inside."

Ljoe raised his eyebrows as he pushed Changjo away and looked inside. Empty. Ljoe's eyes widened as he looked at everyone. All Teen Top members were present. "That bastard butler." Ljoe shouted as he paced around the room, hearing rushed and loud footsteps before hearing the front door slam.

"DAMN IT!" Ljoe yelled as he ran out, running down the flight of steps before reaching the front door. He rapidly yanked the door open and then everyone came a few seconds behind.

Ljoe could only see a white van drive away. A pink post-it flying towards Ljoe's toe. Ljoe picked it up and his eyes widened. His heart squeezed in fear as he crunched the note and threw it on the floor before getting into his car to follow the van. Ricky frowned as he picked up the post-it and unfold the crumpled post-it while everyone looked at Ljoe speeding away.

Ricky gasped loudly as he read out, "I told you I wanted your wife. Thank you for the present, Lee Byunghun. From your loyal butler."

Chunji clenched his fists as he thought about what Ljoe said. "He recorded it. Donghyun recorded her first love's voice, used that software I downloaded for Byunghun and then when he spoke into the mic, he could sound exactly like that guy. It was all planned. Donghyun knew her weakness to her first love and he knew she would overreact and faint. And then he planned everything, from her discovering, and Ljoe coming down to tell us. He knew us to well."

 

 

[ Yeah a bad chapter cause I got quite distracted while updating. Hope you enjoyed it!!]