Chapter One

A Spy In The Making

Japanese Korean Mandarin English


"Mai wake up!" Kai yelled from downstairs.

"Okay Kai!" Mai yelled. She got up from her bed and got dressedin her ugly uniform as she called it.

"Why is the skirt so short?" Mai asked Hiroshi who was next to her. Hiroshi's eyes popped out of his head.

"I don't know, but you are the ONLY girl in Tokyo's only school for boys" He said.

"Yeah how did I get in there when I applied for Tokyo's only school for GIRLS" Mai asked.

Hiroshi put his hands up "Ask Kai"

"Okay Ani*" Mai said and skipped down the hall.

"Kai why am I the only girl going to attend this school?" Mai asked.

"Your parents wanted you to be near me so your going to my school SHINMAI" Kai said.

"Oh okay Kai ANI" Mai said.

Hiroshi,Mai and Kai walked to school. Girl's were giving Mai confused glances.

Seeing she has the boys logo on her blazer. Some girls were even giving her jealous glares.

Mai kept walking but a little faster when Kai pulled her hand.

A few seconds later they arrived at Tokyo's best school for boys.

Boy's around the school gave Mai weird stares and checked her out as well.

Kai and Hiroshi left Mai alone and went to their classes.While Mai tried to locate the office.

After a few minutes Mai found it and went inside for her P.E clothes,textbooks,school workbooks,locker number/code and finally her classes.

Mai went to her lcoker and put in everything except her English books.

She shut her locker and went to look for her class.

She found it and entered when a student was talking.

"So english is about what exactly Mr.Sato?" He asked as Mi entered.

Mr.Sato was about to answer when her spotted her.

"Ms.Xi?" Mr.Sato asked.

"Yes" Mai replied.

"Come on and introduce yourself to the class" Mr.Sato said while gestering for her to come.

She walked over to the front and said "Hi my name is Xi Mai please treat me well" she then looked over at Mr.Sato.

"Please sit next to Mr.Ito" Mr.Sato said.

"Okay" Mai said and walked to one of her bestfriends.

"Hey Mai" Hiroshi whispered. "Yo" Mai replied.

"Now class let's get our textbooks and turn to page 166" Mr.Sato said.

The class got out their books and turned to the page number.


My First Chapter Complete!!
Please Enjoy!!