When the Dream Guy becomes true.

The Guy In My Dream .

Okay , you guys will not believe me . I had a dream last evening . When I was taking a nap , I dreamt about a GUY , he asked his mother to give me a ring and he sing for me in the middle of a city (which I don't know what city I was in) . I was crying real hard when I heard his sweet voice . I can't see his face because of the blurry vision . In the end , he asked me to go home since it was raining that time . I went home with my family while crying . OH GOD . IT WAS TOO SWEET >.< Okay , the reason I told you this because MAYBE I'll do it in other one shot . So , continue reading . Enjoy it ! And please kindly DROP YOUR COMMENT DOWN THERE :3

 

Author's POV :

 

(Pretend that Min Ha is you :3)

 

 

*I wonder who was that guy. Why can't I remember his face?* Min Ha thought as she stared at the ceiling. She glanced at the clock and saw that she only has 30 minutes to get ready. She ran around the house to grab her clothes and went to the bathroom. She took a quick bath and ran upstairs to grab her bag. She ran back downstairs and took a bread before quickly wore her shoes and ran to the school.

When she arrived, the bell rang signaling that the class will start shortly. She ran as fast as she could and make it to her classroom before her teacher come in. She panted as she sat on her seat. The class started and she jotted the notes on her book.

 

Time flies by quickly and it's time for lunch. She went to the cafeteria and sat at her usual place. She doesn't have any friends because the girls in the school was so arrogant. Well, what would you expect when you're in a school where only rich people study there? She put her bag there and went to order some food. Whe she was done, she went to her seat and quietly eat alone. As she ate her food, a guy sat in front of her. Knowing that there was not enough seat, she kept quiet and continue to eat. 

"Hey." The guy called her. She looked up with a sauce at the corner of her lips.

"Yes?" She tilted her head to the right. The guy chuckled and pointed at the corner of his lips. She blushed and her lips slowly using her tongue. The guy swallowed hard as he thought that it was like she was trying to seduce him.

"I'm Peniel. Shin Peniel. I just moved here. May I know your name?" He asked. She looked up at him again and looked around. Then, she pointed to herself. Peniel chuckled as he nodded.

"I'm Lee Min Ha. You can call me Min Ha." She smiled awkwardly. Well, before, no one had ever talk to her. This is the first time.

"Nice to meet you Min Ha." He stretched out his hand to shake it with her. She stared at the hand before shake it.

"Nice to meet you too Peniel." She grinned. They had some chat about theirselves before departed for their class. As she walked alone to her class, she suddenly thought about something.

*I think I've saw that face. Have I ever met with him before?* She thought as she kept on tilting her head. As she was in a deep thought, she bumped into someone.

"I'm sorr-"

"Eyewww. So disgusting. Are you blind?!" The girl yelled. Min Ha bowed and said sorry.

"So disgusting." The girl said as she walked away. Min Ha clenched her fist tightly until her knuckles went pale. She took a deep breath and continue to walk to her classroom.

The day was like the other days - study and study. The bell rang for the last time for the day signaling that it was time to go home. Min Ha packed her things and skipped happily to the hall.

"Min Ha!" A guy voice startled her. She turned around and saw Peniel jogged to her. He stopped in front of her and stared down at her. She stared back at his face and she finally remembered that face. He was the guy who was in her dream this morning that kiss her. Her face slowly got heated and she turned around make him back face her. He smiled and went to her side, walk with her.

"Min Ha, can you accompany me to somewhere?" He asked. He went in front of her and make a puppy eyes. She leaned back as he leaned forward. Her eyes widened as his face was only a few centimetres away from her face. She blushed as she remembered the kiss.

"Please?" His hot breath ghosted over her lips. Suddenly, someone accidently bumped over him and they kiss. Her eyes widened at its limit. Everyone in the hall stopped on what they were doing and stared at them. Both of them could not move. They were too shocked. After a few minutes, she regained herself and backed away from the kiss. She covered her lips using the back of her hand. She ran away and cried. She don't know why she cried.

Peniel saw her ran and he ran after her. He called her a few times but she kept on running. As she running, she does not realized that she was running to the road. Peniel quickened his pace and grab her wrist. She turned around and landed her face on his chest. She could hear his heartbeat was beating so fast. They stayed like that for a few seconds before Peniel released her.

"You okay?" He asked her. She nodded weakly. He wiped her tears slowly.

"I'm really sorry. It was an accident! I swear I didn't meant to kiss you. I was-" He paused when he heard she laugh.

"It's okay. I forgive you." She smiled to him. He looked down at her and swallowed hard.

*Should I tell her?* He thought. She wiped her tears and looked up at him.

"So, where are we going?" She asked as she fixed herself.

"Huh?" He startled by her questions.

"You asked me to accompany you to somewhere, remember?" She raised an eyebrow. He thought for a few seconds and remember about it.

"I really want to go to a yogurt cafe called Tutti Frutti. I heard that it will open today. Wanna go?" He asked. She just shrugged and smiled. They walked to the cafe together while talking about random stuff.

 

They stayed at a nearby park after bought the yogurt. They talked to each other like they has been friend since they were little. MinHa finished her yogurt first and tapped her stomach.

"I'm full~" She said loudly. Peniel chuckled and finished his yogurt.

"Me too~" He imitated how she does it earlier. They both laughed happily.

*I will tell you later. I promise. Just not now.* He thought as he looked at her who was laughing like there's no tomorrow.

 

A FEW YEARS LATER

 

"Yah! That's my strawberry!" Peniel shouted while chased her. She laughed and turned around.

"Who cares?" She stucked her tongue out and ran again. After a few steps, she fall. Peniel bursted into laughter. He slowly approached her and snatched his strawberry yogurt back. He heard she hissed.

"You okay?" His tone changed to a concerned one. She lifted her right leg and there was a few cuts on her knee.

"Do you have any band-aid or a tissue?" He asked. Suddenly, she laughed.

"Don't worry. It's just a small cuts." She stand up and smiled.

"But-"

"Don't worry. Let's go to my home and play video games. I just bought a new one yesterday." She linked her arms with him and dragged him to her house.

These past few years, they has become more and more close with each other. Even though they thought they were just a bestfriend, they feel this weird things like their heartbeat increses when they were close to each other, they will be jealous if one of them leave for their other friends etc. They don't know that they were in love.

 

"Omma~ I'm home~" She shouted as she throw her shoes away and ran to the living room.

"Oh, Peniel. You're here too. Come in." Min Ha's mother invited him. He smiled and politely bowed at her. He pulled off his shoes and put it neatly in the rack. He grabbed Min Ha's shoes and put them neatly beside his.

"Peniel, you know what? I wish Min Ha will be like you." Mrs. Lee sighed.

"I wish she will too." They laughed together before heard Min Ha's yelling.

"Oppa~!! How dare you? Stop there!" She chased her older brother, Min Ho around the house.

*This girl..* He sighed and smiled when he heard Min Ha's voice all over the house.

 

THAT NIGHT

 

"Nooo~!!" She shouted in frustration as she got killed by Peniel. Her parents was not at home because of work and her brother went out with his gilfriend. Just then, her phone rang. She saw a message and read it. Her eyes widened a little as she hide the phone from Peniel.

"Peniel-ah.." She whispered. Peniel turned to her.

"Yes?" He looked at her. She chewed her bottom lips.

"Earlier at school, do you remembered when I said I need to meet someone in the lunch?" She asked. Peniel nodded.

"I.. I did meet someone. That guy.. He confessed to me. What should I do?" She brought her knees to her chest. Peniel's heart was crashed. It's like a knife was directly stab into his heart.

"Oh.." That's all that he can said. He was so hurt. Too hurt.

"What should I do?" She asked as she sighed heavily.

"Do you like him?" He asked her while stared at the floor.

"No, I don't. Because I've you." She whispered the last word but loud enough for Peniel to heard it.

"What?" Now he was confused.

"Why did these guys nowadays are so stupid?" She shouted. 

"What do you mean?" He asked. Even though he heard what she said earlier, he wanted to hear it once more. To confirm what he heard was not a mistake. She suddenly stood up and yelled.

"I LIKE YOU, OKAYY? SINCE THE FIRST TIME WE MET. I WAS AFRAID THAT IF I CONFESS TO YOU, YOU WILL LEAVE ME! Please.. Don't leave me.." She cried. Peniel was too shocked. He stared at her in disbelief.

"You think I'm disgusting, right? Because you thought I only think of you as a best friend.." She smiled bitterly.

"I-"

"Let me finish first." She cut him. She slowly sat in front of him and looked down. "I like you. Since we first met at the cafeteria. I've something to tell you. The truth is, I've dreamt about you before we met. I dreamt that you nearly kissed me. When you kissed me at the hall, I felt like the world stopped. I felt like there's only the two of us there. From that day, I kept this little love deep in my heart. Without I'm knowing it, the love becomes bigger and bigger to the time that I feel I can't hide it from you anymore. That time is right now. I don't want to confess to you because I thought that you may leave me because you think that I only think of you as a bestfriend. I don't want to ruin the friendship we had. But now, I ruined it. As much as how I don't want you to leave, but you can leave if you want." She cried once more. Peniel had his eyes wide opened and his jaw dropped to the floor.

"Do you want to know something? I like you since long time ago. You may be confuse but believe me, I like you since you came to the school. You may not noticed me there. I always stalked you - where you're going, what are you doing. I just wanted to make sure you're safe. That time, at the cafeteria. I'll decided that I want to confessed. But, it turned out that I'm lying to you. I was too nervous that I blurted something out like that. I'm sorry. I lied to you all this time." His voice was slightly shaking. This time, it was her turned to get shocked.

"You.. Like me?" She pointed to herself. Peniel hugged her.

"I love you. I will never leave you." He whispered. She cried again.

"W-what? Did I did something wrong?" He pushed her lightly to see her face. She was looking at him while crying.

"I.. I.. I love you.. Too.." She cried harder. He wiped her tears away and kissed her eyes but she didn't stop crying.

"Stop crying." He kissed away her tears. She shook her head.

"I can't.." She continued to cry. He sighed before landed his lips over hers. She instantly stopped crying. He cupped her cheeks and deepened the kiss. Her eyes slowly fluttered close and she responded to the kiss. They stayed like that for a few moments before slowly leaned back. Peniel put his foreheaf on hers.

"I love you." He stared into her eyes. She smiled before peck his lips.

"I love you too." She stared back into his eyes. Suddenly, they heard a loud noise. They both looked at the door saw her brother and her parents who were fall onto the floor.

"I told you Appa, Omma. They will kiss. Gimme my 10 bucks." Minho grinned. Her parents give 10 bucks each to Minho. Min Ha who was confused looked over her parents.

"Sorry honey. We make a bet." Her mother smiled awkwardly. Peniel and Min Ha looked at each other before laugh loudly.

 

- - -

 

That's it . Yes , that's all . HAHA . So , the ending .. Kind of awkward. Anyways, how's the story ? Is it great ? Is it terrible ? TELL ME WHAT'S YOUR OPINION 'BOUT THIS BY COMMENT DOWN THERE :3 I wanna say THANKS A LOT TO THE ONE WHO SUBSCRIBE THI STORY . Also , thanks for reading this, you . I'm sorry if there's some gramar mistakes . Well , English is not my first language . Hope you enjoy this short one shot :3