Chapter 4

I miss you like crazy, baby

The two sisters wandered into the amusement park.

 

"Eun Mi? I'm thirsty... Can you get me a drink please?" Mi Young asked her older sister.

 

Eun Mi walked out from the line and towards the drinks stall.

 

"Can I have 2 bottles of coke please?" Eun Mi asked politely to the worker while searching for her money in her purse.

 

She got her money from her purse and looked up.

Wow... This guy is hot!  Eun Mi thought as she stared at his face. His skin was smooth and flawless. What's better than that in a guy?

 

"Miss? Is there something wrong with my face?" the worker asked.

 

"Oh.. Uhh.. N-n-no.. Sorry" Eun Mi stuttered when she talked and blushed.

 

"That will be 12,000 Won please, miss." the worker said to Eun Mi as Eun Mi paid. Eun Mi was about to walk away when suddenly, the worker called after her.

 

"Miss! You paid a little too much!" he called after her.

 

Woops! Aish. Pabo Eun Mi! She thought as she scurried back to take her money back.

 

"There you go miss. And you're really pretty." he smiled at her. Eun Mi's face instantly turned beet red.

 

"Uhmm... T-thanks.. You're pretty good looking yourself too." Eun Mi replied and looked away, blushing.

 

The worker chuckled. "What's your name?" he asked.

 

"Lee Eun Mi imnida. How about you?" she said, smiling.

 

"Nice name." he smiled back at her. "Yoon Doo Joon imnida. Where are you from?"

 

"I'm from Korea but I moved to Malaysia when I was 10." Eun Mi said.

 

"Interesting.. Nice to meet you, Eun Mi." He smiled. "Can I have your phone number?" Doo Joon asked. His cheeks turn slightly pink.

 

"Yeah. Sure." Eun Mi said and saved her number in his phone.

 

"Thanks, Eun Mi." Doo Joon smiled. "We should hang out sometime you know?"

 

"Sure. That'll be fun." Eun Mi replied. "I better go now before my sister kills me. Bye! It was nice chatting with you."

 

Eun Mi rushed off to where her sister was.

 

"God! Eun Mi! What in the world took you that long?!" Mi Young scolded her older sister.

 

"Uhh.. Nothing!" Eun Mi quickly replied.

 

"Fine.. Come on! Let's go on some rides!" Eun Mi quickly dragged Mi Young before she could say anything else.

 

6 hours later

 

"God.. I'm..tired..." Mi Young complained to her sister for the 10000th time.

 

"Ugh.. Finee. Let's get back to the hotel." Eun Mi, who was still full of energy sighed after being nagged by Mi Young for hours.

 

20 minutes later at the hotel

 

"Hmmm.. Mom and Dad isn't back yet." Eun Mi said as she knocked on their parent's hotel room door.

 

Suddenly, Eun Mi's phone chimed, showing that she had a new text message.

 

Hey,

Wanna go out for dinner? :)

- Doo Joon


Eun Mi smiled as she read the text Doo Joon sent her.

 

Sure. :) Where do you want to eat?

- Eun Mi

Eun Mi replied to his text.

 

Seconds later, Eun Mi recieved another text.

 

 

How about dinner at _____ restaurant? My treat. :)

- Doo Joon

 

Eun Mi smiled to herself. She heard that the restaurant that Doo Joon mentioned is a high class restaurant in the city.

 

Sure! But isn't that place like... really high class and expensive? :O

- Eun Mi

 

Nawh. That's fine.
I can afford it :) Meet at 7:00?

- Doo Joon

 

Eun Mi quickly texted back telling him that she could go and quickly went to find some nice clothes. She found her white silk dress with a black bow in the middle and black strappy heels with a transparent heel.

 

Photobucket

Eun Mi went to wash up and curled her hair and put on the dress and heels.

"Mi Young! I'm heading out for dinner with a friend!" Eun Mi told her sister.

 

"Sure, sis! Get me some food if you can!" Mi Young replied to her sister.

Eun Mi headed out from the hotel and hailed a cab. She told the driver the address of the place and sat back into the comfortable seat.

20 minutes later

 

Eun Mi finally reached the restaurant. It was a high class restaurant, in the middle of the city. It was decorated nicely, with chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, silk curtains and chairs that were like sofas.

Eun Mi texted Doo Joon, telling him she was there already. Suddenly, her phone started ringing.

"Yobeseyo?"

"Annyeong, Eun Mi. Where are you?"

"Oh. I'm at the front of the restaurant, Doo Joon-sshi. Are you here yet?"

"Yep. Turn around"

Eun Mi turned around to face a smiling Doo Joon with his hair gelled up and dress up nicely in a black suit.

"Wow... You look really handsome, Doo Joon-sshi."

"Thanks, Eun Mi." Doo Joon smiled at her. "We better hurry up now before someone gets our seat." and led her into the restaurant.

"Sir, have you made a reservation yet?" a waitress asked him.

"Yup. A table for two. I called just now in the afternoon?"

The waitress checked her list and led them to their seats.

Doo Joon, being a gentleman, pulled out Eun Mi's chair for her and waited for her to sit down before pushing it back in and walking to his seat.

"So what would you two like to eat?" The waitress asked them

"Uhmm.. I'll have a tenderloin steak medium rare please." Eun Mi smiled at the waitress.

"I'll have the same as her." Doo Joon said.

"Okay." she said as she wrote down their orders. "By the way, you two look good together." She smiled.

"Oh.. Umm.. We're not a couple.." Eun Mi blushed.