yin & yang. (drabble)

yin & yang.

 

joonmyun is a reasonable man. a just, sensible, thoughtful man. joonmyun sees the world in color. he has a pilant nature, ready to obey and ready to learn. joonmyun has an angel’s smile and stars in his eyes.
 
suho is… different. suho sees the world in numbers. he counts the number of innocent no-faces who walk by his house while he stares out of the cellar window. he sees the seconds count down until he releases his built up tension onto his hand, thoughts of ropes and daggers. he hears the screaming coming from the cellar but he chooses to ignore it. suho has death’s shadow in his irises.
 
joonmyun lives in a nice 2 story house. his curtains are pulled away to reveal natural sunlight that floods the room with warmth. joonmyun smiles. he whistles a tune as he works, long delicate fingers folding and creasing the paper into a perfect crane. “ah.” joonmyun loves his work, he loves the cranes lining the bookshelf and hanging from the ceiling. jooonmyun loves life.
 
suho lives in the cellar. suho hates the sun. it burns his eyes and leaves him blinded. suho frowns. he hums an old nursery rhyme as he sharpens his blade. suho loves his work, he loves the crimson that paints the walls and gives them life, he loves the trophies. the left overs. suho enjoys the darkness.
 
suho and joonmyun are completely different, yin and yang.
 
but, you can’t have the yin without the yang.