Chapter 1

Let’s Get Married

 

 
 
In a small, empty but beautiful white church, their they were standing face to face with one another alone. Their eye met and show nothing but pure happiness for this day to come. She was wearing a beautiful white wedding dress that barely cover her shoulders, exposing her beautiful white flaws skin that shines brightly under the sun, while her wavy hair was laid down beautifully with veil covering her face. 
 
 
He smiles at her admiring her beauty and thankful that he is the only one who is able to see her this beautiful. She smiles back but can’t help but blush a bit the way he looks more attractive, although he was just wearing a simple tuxedo and bowtie. 
 
 
He gently went to held her hand and pull out a ring from his right pocket. “Moon Chae Won, are you willing to spend and live the rest of your life with a guy like me until death tears us apart.”
 
 
“Yes, I do.” Chae Won smiles brightly while He carefully put the ring in her fingers with a sweet smile on his handsome faces.
 
 
“Do you, Song Joong Ki willing to take me as your lovey wedding wife and will love me until death…will never tears us apart.” She spoke playfull with a smile.
 
 
Joong ki chuckles at her and smiles happily. “I do.” Both of his hand went to cup her face, he lend to kiss her deeply on her pink lips to seal there holy vows both had made on this very day.
 
 
For years both had encounter countless pain, suffering, tears and scars….now they had finally found happiness…    
 
 
*****
 
 
5 years later…
 
 
A little boy was running restlessly toward the beach. “Appa!” the little boy shouted to his father who was standing looking out at the ocean scenery. 
 
 
He turns around and too only see his little boy running toward him and when he gotten closer to his father, he quickly wrap his small arms around his legs, for a hug. 
 
 
“Appa!” The little boy said with a big wide smile.
 
 
He smiles and kneels down to his son. “Maru ah…where’s your Emma?” 
 
 
Without a word his son point his small finger up the hillside where his beautiful wife was standing and looking at him with those sweet and gentle smile of hers that never fails to light him up his heart.
 
 
"Your here." Joongki said with a smile while she walkes toward him and nod her head.
 
 
"Appa, you promise to play with me today!" Maru beam out hyperly. 
 
 
"Araso, Lets go!" Joongki carry him on his left arm while his other hand he went to lock hands with his wife. 
 
 
*****
 
He was soon runing and playing with his little boy around the sea shore when he stop on his track when he saw his son and his beauiftful wife together.
 
 
"I saw the laughter of my son and my love. They are part of the most beautiful, delicious, and fascinating scenecy I ever seen in the world that I could ever take a glimpst of.  I'm afraid that if I close my eyes, everything I saw and felt today was nothing more than just illustion in my mind. So I can't close my eyes out of fear that everything will dispear infront of me. For this beautiful moment to last, thank you for gifting it to me..."
 
 
"Yah! What are you doing? Hurry and come over here!" Chaewon shouted at him while she and her son wave at him with a bright smile on there faces. 
 
 
Joongki smiles and quickly made his way to his family side, he grab hold on to his son's small hand while Chaewon hold onto other one as they walk into distances.
 
 
“I won’t be greedy and ask for more. I won’t expect any more. Right now, I am happy...”