Chapter 1: Dream Catchers

[Pre Revamp] Chung Nam High (중 남 high)

 

(Hwa Miyeon’s POV)
 
         The class is on going but my eyes aren’t on the board. I heard the teacher call my name but I ignored it.

        I stared out of the window. The wind blows restlessly from there. The sun starts to set silently on the west. I followed each shadow produced by it, swaying and dancing with the rhythm the wind produces.

        I want this class to end. I want to run out of the school and do anything that I want to. I want to spend my time living up my life! Not to sit here and listen to this boring discussion. It is History Class, and I really hate it. Why do we need to study the past if it’s all done? Why do we need to brag about the mistakes done in the previous times? Why can’t we just move forward and leave it all behind?

        I really can’t understand it.


        “Miyeon!” the voice of our mad professor took me out of my reverie.

        I stared at him, from head to toe, then back to his face. I noticed his knees trembling. I silently giggled at the sight.

        
“Are you still with us?” he asked.


         “What do you think?” I shook my head. The other students stared at me, maybe wondering what rights I have to talk to teachers like that.


         “She’s with us--” the teacher concluded. “Now back to the lesson...” he continued his disrupted boring lecture.


         I stared back to the window again, waiting for the sound of the bell which means my freedom.



         I ran as fast as I could after hearing the echoing sound of the bell. At last, it’s over! I thought. The other students were just starting to pack up their stuffs but I’m out of the door already. Making my way to the place I’ve always considered as my sanctuary.


         I banged the door open when I finally arrived at the place that I yearned the most. I found the person I’ve been looking for, all tensed and busy with whatever she’s doing. I laughed out loud when I noticed her frantic expression.


         “Hey, relax!” I boasted as I sat down at her messy table. I smiled widely when she faced me, sweat is pouring on her face. I laughed more.





(Park Sayu's POV)

        “What do you think Rome was at the time when Nero was the emperor?”
You see, this is why I enjoy History classes, because we get to criticize what mistakes generations before us have committed. We get the chance to analyze what failures they made for further repetition to be prevented.  

        I raised my hand.

        “Excuse me Sir; I would like to excuse Ms. Park Sayu.” Hearing my name, I looked up and saw one of my contributors, in the school paper, where I was the school editor. I immediately stood up and follow her to the School Newspaper’s office.

        To my delight, the newspaper, that I was working on, was published and ready for distribution. I scanned the printed media when I came across an article. I haven’t read this one yet. How come? All artic
le before printing should be assessed by the editor-in-chief, which is who I am.


THE DREAM CATCHERS
by A.girl.out.there.

Chung Nam High School has been gifted with myriad of blessings; state of the art facilities, and the top intellectuals for our faculty. But I personally think that the most important blessing, this school has set is eyes upon are the MYRIAD and I say Myriad of Handsome looking guys, that could make your mouth go “O”.

This Article gives the freshmen, and the no-I-don’t-have-a-social-life-type-of-girls *coughs*, a guide on who should they go after. So, allow me to introduce to you the “DREAM CATCHERS”. Oh, Before I do that, I would like to say that we got the name “Dream Catchers” because, we were kind of dreaming of them to “Catch us when we fall for them”. Clever, huh?

Okay so let’s start off with the High School SENIORS:

Let’s start off with our awesome Student body president, Park Jung Soo, Well, He used “Leeteuk” last election. Responsible, Caring, Friendly and a good speaker, Leeteuk tops my list of boys to drool over. Shall I predict that He would be this year’s school valedictorian? Definitely.

The oh-so-hot captain of the soccer team wouldn’t be forgotten, of course *died*. Kim Young Woon, or simply Kangin, the reason why the soccer team’s popularity boomed over. He’s not just the bloated type one, he really rocks at the field *screams*.

Who said that the chubby ones aren’t cute? Well, in Chung Nam High, we also recognize those huggable, teddy-bear like, cute kind of guys. On the top of the list is Shin Donghee, commonly referred to as Shindong or Dongdong. He’s the champion in some sports fest events like the ‘bun eating contest’ and similar stuffs. He’s like a human size stuff toy, which is reliable and huggable at the same time.

Who would miss the wanted deliquents of the second years who are supposed to be seniors but were left behind. *lol*

Kim Heechul, the girl-like-guy who beats anyone who calls him that *makes a peace sign*. He’s pretty *obviously* but he’s, no doubt, a guy. He is considered as the mood maker of the school. All of the school organization begs him to be their member *even us*. Want to be happy? Then grab him and beg him to make you happy *rofl*.

Next in line is his best friend, Hangeng. He’s Chinese, but he moved here to Korea to satisfy us, girls. He’s the number one enemy of the professors of the school, but the most idolized guy by the students. He’s like the basis of how cool a guy is *nods* because he’s COOL.


Want someone whose voice could make you scream and ask for more? One of the most recommended is Kim Jongwoon, who likes to be called Yesung. He’s one of the deliquents too, but he doesn’t seem to like fights. He’s rich and everything you could ask for. Dreaming to be his girl? Well, you have to be one in a million.


WHAT? You like some normal type of guys unlike the ones mentioned above? Then, let me present you to the not-so-average freshies in high school. They may look like the ordinary guys, but one thing makes them stand out. THEY’RE HOT.

Lee Donghae, the guy who makes girls drool over him unconsciously. He’s excellent at dancing but wouldn’t agree to join the club because he has part time jobs. JOBS! C’mon, where else can you find such dedicated man?

Another hot Lee guy is Lee Sungmin. He likes photography and is always the one responsible for covering up school events. He’s one of our staffs in the school newspaper *claps proudly*. Want to be his next model? Not so impossible.


The most wanted freshie of our time, Zhou Mi. He can speak four different languages, including some English. He’s a Chinese guy too, with the heart of a Korean. His highlight? His beautiful eyes *drools*.


Well, of course, we won’t miss the Prettiest High School student. Yeah, don’t get jealous ladies, but I assure you, He is prettier than you are. He is no other than Kim Jaejoong. *squeal* I am his noona though =.=

Next stop is freshie’s  Kim Junsu, Okay, He is not Kim Jaejoong’s brother okay? Kim’s definitely secured a lot of spots in our article. But well, Junsu has this English skills, (not so) and comedic skills to put the icing on his cake.

Well, for those girls who like their prince charming to be the-I-don’t-care-that-much-about-you guy, I strongly recommend Jung Yunho. He’s tall, breathtakinglyhandsome(see, I didn’t breathe), and snobbish kind of prince.

Now, off to our Babies, the Middle Schoolers.

Another I-don’t care-that-much-about-you guy is Cho Kyuhyun. A handsome, witty, smart, rich guy who can do anything he wanted to, (even to make girls fall for him). He’s supposed to be a year lower, but because of his family’s influence on the social circle, he is allowed to skip a level. He’s addicted to computer games and has his laptop with him always. He has the most beautiful smile, *screams* and most irritable smirk that girls loves. His snobbish attitude makes him more attractive than ever. Want to get his attention? Better learn star craft today.


A baby of the middle school, the intelligent Ryeowook. He’s a full time scholar and is a candidate for the valedictorian position. His smile can make anyone melt (yes, even guys) *jealous*. He also has the sweetest face of all.

Responsible, intelligent, super handsome and rich. These are the qualities of Kim Kibum, or simply, Kibum. He’s tall and cute and he can speak English! Though he’s rich, he never gave that reason for him not to strive harder. A definite characteristic all of the girls *including me* likes.

The dancing machine and deliquent member, Eunhyuk is also included in the list. His round, chinky eyes would definitely turn you on. And if you’re asking why he’s called the dancing machine, well his pop and locks would make you die for him. *dies*


Park Yoochun. Well you proabably heard the name already. He is one of the No-I-don’t-care-about-grades-because-I-am-rich guys in school. He has this carefree attitude and smile that would initiate a proper greeting. A guy to date If you hate guys who would take you into academics.

Who likes nerdy responsible guys? *raises hands* I do! I do! Here is another one of those heavensent guys with handsome faces. Lee Jinki. By far, I do believe he is top student in his class. *coughs* He has this killer smile, white chubby cheeks (That’s why we could call him ‘dubu’), and gentle facade (But I prefer calling him ‘Onew’)  that can light up the atmosphere. Even though, I am a noona, I would certainly wait in line for him to be... *giggles* mine.

For the Second year middle schoolers, I would definitely recommend the top student (cause I love nerds) Shim Changmin. Omona omona~! He has this petite delicate features that would make you go gaga. Changmin-ahh... Will you go for a noona? better ask him himself.

Another cutie! The chubby cheeks, 2nd top student, Henry Lau. His creamy skin, melodious laugh, cute face and funny humor is something that makes him stand out above the rest. Did I mention he can also play the violin? *nods* *nods*. And he’s the only one who can do that with style.

Are you a Christian who likes to religious stuffs? Well, meet Choi Siwon, a.k.a. the super religious deliquent member. He’s a rich guy who loves to date girls. He’s the kind of guy who knows all the trick to get into a girls heart, and girls falls in line to be with him. *joins the line*


Now, for the real babies, Off to the Middle School Freshmen.

Kim Jonghyun, the new entree to the ‘heavenly boys club’ oh... I mean. The School’s glee club. I would certainly love to kidnap this guy and ask him to sing for me. You know, his husky voice can make ovaries explode. Waahhh... I’m really being a pedo here.

Next in line is, Kangin’s soccer protegee, Choi Minho. Oh my Goodness! whenever he stares at you. *drools* You can feel a shudder at your spine. Flaming charisma, I should say. Imagine him, touching you and whispering. “Noona neo mu yeppeo”. *DIES*

Okay, the last of the kim family series, Kim Kibum. Ohh.. *nods* yeah. looks like we have another Kim Kibum here. Nevermind that, because He likes himself to be called “Key”.  Basically, Key is where the style is at. He walks with awesome confidence and updated style. He has this kingka diva attitude, that kills.

And lastly, the youngest, and I mean the youngest baby in our school, Lee Taemin. I am quite sure that no one of you is younger than he is. So, all of us are noonas now. Well, He is two years early for middle school, and you know why? He got accelerated. ACCELERATED. See that? He is definitely intelligent. I think He is one of my nerdy types too. >.>

There you go. The complete guide to your School life to Chung Nam High. *laughs*
 
 


****************************************************************************************************

UBE and CHEESE Ice cream corner


Hi again! We’ve been receiving awesome comments and applications and they’re awesome TT^TT... Kamsamnida *bows* So, ate rhei... How do you think your applicants did?
THEY’RE MAKING MY LIFE HARDER ! I mean it. It’s hard to choose five if they’re all good. *faints*. But thanks anyway, you guys sure put some huge efforts there. Sad that we can’t accommodate you all. *sad face*
haha. I kind of agree with ate rhei there. But we can make them cameo’s right?
Definitely.
I have a proposal to make, *cough*, it’s a matter of life and death for CasShawols ( I left the Elf part) out there.
*serious, curious face*
I’ll be giving a slot, a sure slot, a chance to be paired with a DBSK/ SHINee boy, to a girl who could make a perfect character that would fit the role of whoever will claim to be the one who made the stupid article above. Be subjected to my Character’s anger and the likes.. Is that proposal okay with you, ate Rhei?
Of course. That’s pretty fair. The brave one gets the spot, so it’s a competition to take. LOL.
hmm.. those who passed their applications already, you can pass another one for that character. (but I would bet, the elfs won’t). We will consider both applications. :D
Since you all know that on the regular application, there is no password, To join the second application, you just have to put a password, which is the pen name of the character, which I wrote on the article. Something below the title. ROFL
*read* *read* You guys got to read, okay?
Oops. This Ice cream corner will taste bad... =.= it has lots of Ube’s already. *zips mouth*
It’s because I’m reading, Miyo. Anyway, to the ELF’s out there, make my life miserable. APPLY.I’m such a masochist, so make me suffer. LOL >jk<
O.O I love Ice cream by the way, I just hate the ube flavor. =.= I’m random. ROFL
What’s wrong with being a masochist? I hate the Ube flavor too, but the color looks so appetizing, I can’t resist it. LOL
*zips mouth to remove the Ube flavor* See yah next update... LOL
*s mouth of Miyo to see the Ube flavor again* KOMAWO
I like cheeeeseeeeeeee!!!!!!!!  =.= byeeee!!!
O_O Bye ! See yah next chapter !