2/2

The Deal with Mr. Playboy

 

After a week sending off Jong to Japan, Taemin and I was now enjoying Kai’s resort in Maldives. Room arrangement is slightly disappointing though. I was assigned with Taemin. Of course, I will she was my girlfriend after all.

It was an enjoyable experience for both Taemin and I. Well, I am enjoying it more. Krystal’s parading her y body on the shore while Taemin sat beside me wearing a simple white tank top and a floral short shorts.

“She’s y…”

I dreamily told no one. My eyesight was then blocked by a towel then hearing Taemin hissed at me;

“You don’t have to state the obvious, Choi Minho! She surely is a y girl and I am not.”

“Your iness is different in definition, Taem.”

She just snorted and stood up as I asked;

“Where are you going?”

“Inside our room. I’m getting cold.”

She coldly told me. I just nodded and start to savor my eyes with Krystal’s y body. She was busy trying her best to gain Kai’s attention who was very much engrossed with his laptop; back facing the beautiful Krystal.

I shook my head and just stood up to follow Taemin in our room which I found busy reading while eating a popcorn in a big bowl.

I sat beside her then said;

“You look good eating Taem.”

“Was that a compliment?”

“Of course it is.”

“Okay.”

There’s this awesome awkwardness in us as we heard a sudden knock on our room door hearing Kai said;

“Hey guys, let’s play beach volleyball.”

“We’ll be there in a minute.”

“Let’s play with them Tae…”

Taemin without questions asked; stood up then walked with me to the shore where Kai and Krystal were waiting.

The game started and I was awed on how Krystal played. She’s great but she always spikes the ball straight to Taemin’s petite body.

 

***Taemin’s p.o.v***

 

God were we really playing beach volleyball or was I a target for Krystal? For almost thirty minutes that we’re playing; I was always been hit by Krystal’s spikes. It seems that my forehead was carrying a target plate.

“Can anyone tell that stupid tall girl that we’re playing volley ball and not dodge ball?”

“She’s a super model, Taem.”

Minho said making me destructed. I raised my brow then asked him while having our ten minutes break;

“How did you know?”

“Do you know the essence of researching?”

“Whatever Minho”

“Let’s continue?”

Kai shouted from the other side of the court. I was intently looking at him. He was half . His toned upper was filling my eyes then suddenly Minho who was half too blocked my way teasing me;

“Wah, you call me ert and yet you’re staring at Kai’s half body as if you’re gonna eat him alive. Why look at him if I was near you?”

“Shut up.”

I said Minho just loudly laugh as he says;

“You can’t deny the fact that I have a better body.”

I rolled my eyes and just stood up since Kai starts waving his hands gesturing me to go near them. I pulled Minho to get near Kai.

“Let’s go shopping.”

“Wah!  I love that! Let’s go babe!”

I sweetly told Minho who just nodded and told me;

“Stay here, I’ll just get my wallet.”

I happily nodded as he runs toward our room. After five minutes, we’re walking on the street full of shops. It was so endearing. I was busy savoring my mouth and my eyes with Maldives delicacies when Minho and Kai decided to look for diving gears on the other side of the street.

“You both sure you don’t wanna join us?”

Krystal and I nodded. I felt kinda irritated when Minho held Krystal’s hands and told her making me forget that irritation;

“Please take good care of Taemin, Krys. She has no sense of direction. She easily got lost.”

“Sure.”

Krystal says as Kai kissed him while Minho who was never been a fond of sweetness pinched the bridge of my nose leaving me aloof with Krystal.

I was infront of a beautiful mirror when Krystal stood behind me as she said sounding deadly;

“You like my fiancé, don’t you?”

I gulped and just kept quiet as she continued her rants at me;

“My fiancé often tell me stories about you during our stay in America. Kai finds you so cute. And I’m starting to hate it. Do you even know that your boyfriend likes me? Or you’re too clueless since your too busy trying to get my fiancé’s attention?”

I was closely looking at her; her eyes full of anger and I was just too scared to make a move or to say anything.

“Let’s get things straight, Lee Taemin. You wouldn’t win Kai even if you try your very best. I won’t let my fiancé fall for you. And oh! Can you tell your boyfriend to stop flirting with me? It doesn’t look good at all sides.”

Krystal then turned around leaving me unshaken. I felt that I wanted to cry. I’ve never been insulted the way she does. I am always the princess. I am always loved, never hated. When I finally get myself together, I went out of the shop holding four paper bags of Maldives delicacies trying to find Krystal. But I just couldn’t find her. I walk through the street ending up in a carnival.

I stood there trying to entertain myself with the carnival waiting for Minho to call me but then when I looked at my phone, the battery run out. ! Whatta misfortune…

 

***Author’s p.o.v***

 

45 minutes after looking and buying nothing at all in the diving gears shop across the street where Kai and Minho left Krystal and Taeyon, the super model run towards Kai and hug him tight.

Minho’s big eyes roam around wanting to find Taemin. But he was disappointed when he found no one behind Krystal. Minho felt irritated so he irritably asked Krystal

“Where’s Taemin, Krystal?”

Krystal looked back then looked at Minho with weary eyes. She kept quiet. Granted that Minho really liked her a lot but he cared so much for Taemin.

“Answer me, Krystal. Where is Taemin?”

Minho saw the super model’s eyes averted the street floor which made him more irritated specially the time when Krystal told her;

“I’m so sor---”

‘Sorry?! My God Krystal! I told you Taemin has no sense of direction! I made it clear when I say she easily got lost when left out. And what in the hell did you just do?!”

“Calm down Minho. I think Krys---”

“Stop defending her will you?! Can we just go around and look for Taemin?!”

Minho hissed at Kai who just wanted to defend his fiancé. He doesn’t know why the sudden loss of Taemin affected him so much. Taemin is just his make believe girlfriend but Taemin seems to mean so much to Minho now. He hates to admit it but he starts liking Taemin more. And he now really hates it when Taemin thinks about Kai instead of him.

“Let’s slip into half. I’ll go look for her on the left side and you look for her on the right, is that fine?”

“Call.”

“Honey, stay at the car and wait for us, eh?”

Kai sweetly but urgently told his fiancé. Krystal just couldn’t do anything but nod. Then the two handsome men made their way to look for the missing Taemin.

Minho who was busy roaming his big eyes on the shops he went by while trying to call Taemin but the call was just converted to a voice message making him curse under his breath.

“, Lee Taemin! Can you just please answer your damn phone?!”

Minho irritably put back his phone to his pocket and reached the last shop without even seeing a little trace of his Taemin. Anxious; he run from the last shop up to where Kai’s car was parked only to find Taemin tightly held by Kai.

Minho stopped in a bit catch his breath; went closer to Taemin and Kai just to tear Taemin from Kai’s tight grip to hug her tight asking Taemin with worried voice;

“Taemin! Where in the hell have you been? I thought I’d lost you for---”

I felt her hands hugging me back and said;

“I was to engrossed looking for a souvenir shirt for you and I didn’t noticed Krystal had gone to the other shop, when I tried to run after her; I just couldn’t find her. Then I start walking and end up wandering infront of the carnival. God can we go there?”

Minho tightens the hug more then asked Taemin making the petite girl chuckled;

“Why can’t I contact your phone?”

“It ran out of battery I’m sorry…”

“God, did you know how worried I am?”

Minho felt Taemin’s soft hands patting her back telling him;

“Oh my Minho, I’m sorry. And I am very much fine. Can you loosen up the hug? I just couldn’t breathe.”

The tall man in Minho loosens the hug and cupped her face and said;

“The next time you wanted to wander around, tell me okay?”

Taemin just nodded as Minho lead her on the car without letting go of her (Tae’s) hand. He knows he shouldn’t be like that but he just couldn’t help it. The thought of his best friend punching him to death scare the hell out of him.

When they reached the rest house, Minho starts to nag Taemin like his real boyfriend;

“Taemin, you should stick with Krystal when Kai and I were away. What if we couldn’t---”

“Look what I got for you, Minho! Come on, fit it!”

The tall handsome man shook his head and took the shirt from Taemin who was now busy folding the shirts she bought while she was missing. Minho sat beside her; took her hands then seriously said;

“Let’s have a date tomorrow night.”

“With Kai and Krystal?”

Taemin hopefully asked; Minho let her hands go; frowned then hissed telling the clueless Taemin;

“Do you even hear Kai and Krystal in my invitation?”

“Why are you so mad then?”

Taemin laughingly asked Minho; the latter bowed his head feeling embarrassed. Now that he was feeling something and very much different for Taemin, he just couldn’t tease Taemin like before. Teasing the petite girl sends more sparks on him.

He just couldn’t figure out where that certain feeling started. He doesn’t know if it starts at the time Taemin went missing in a place he doesn’t even know; or by the time Taemin held his hands to ease his fears away during their first double date with Kaistal or maybe that feelings was always there but he just couldn’t admit since Taemin was out of his standard and he was too scared to know what will be the reaction of his best friend regarding his feelings.

To cover up his embarrassment, Minho proudly told the very much happy Taemin;

“I just wanted to know how it is having a date with someone who isn’t in my standards.”

“So, that was your lame reason?! Date yourself then!”

Taemin hissed. Minho laughed and said cupping her beautiful face;

“Fine, fine. Sorry. On a serious note, I really wanted to know how it is dating you alone…”

Taemin’s eyes widen look Minho straight in the eyes making the latter flinch and say;

“Don’t give it a double meaning, okay? This is just a thank you date since I felt that our deal was pulling of really well.”

Taemin blinked her eyes as Minho says;

“Why am I explaining? Oh whatever. I’ll pick you up at seven tonight, got me?”

“Alright…”

Then Minho left their room to start preparing for their date. He had never been serious with a date. Honestly speaking; Minho never treated dates as a special occasion. But dating with his best friend’s sister is different.

He doesn’t want to think about Krystal at the moment. He just wanted to focus himself with his date with the beautiful Taemin.

After talking to the resort’s management, the darkest part of the resort was now reserved to him and Taemin. Tonight, Minho will know what Taemin really means to him. 6:30. It’s only thirty minutes before their date. Minho walks out of the left room beside Kaistal’s room fully prepared he was about to knock to his shared room with Taemin when he heard Krystal called him;

“Minho…”

The tall man looked back and saw Krystal Crying.

“Oh hey.”

“Can you stay with me for a while?”

Bewildered and surprised; Minho just nodded and say;

“Sure but I’ll go out quick.”

“I just need someone to talk to.”

 

***Minho’s p.o.v***

 

I was so shocked when I heard Krystal calling me and asked me to be with her for a while. I know I shouldn’t stay long with her because Taemin will be waiting but Krystal was crying. And it’s not right for my eyes to leave someone crying.

We sat on the bed as Krystal starts to sob her heart out on me as she was saying;

“I feel so alone, Minho. I feel so alone and lonely.”

“Kai’s just a bit---”

Krystal suddenly chuckled then tearfully told me;

“Stop trying to defend him, Minho. I know our real score. I thought after three years of being engaged with me will change the fact that we’re just together because of a business deal but it doesn’t end the way I wanted it to end. I’m still a business deal to Kai.”

I just blankly looked at her. She was crying hard. I bet the argument I heard a while ago justifies the words she was saying;

“And guess what, I feel jealous with Taemin. I feel jealous with your girlfriend. Kai always find Taemin cute and endearing while me? He sees no one but Taemin.”

 

***Flashback about fifteen minutes ago***

**author’s p.o.v**

 

“Kai! It’s our third anniversary and you’ll still meet your board members?”

Krystal desperately shouted at her fiancé who was about to go out of their room. Kai sighed and just said;

“Krystal, we never celebrated our anniversaries before besides, my business meeting is far more important than celebrating our anniversary.”

“Kai…”

“Let’s get straight to the point Krystal. You know the deal between us. We are just engaged because of the fact that your father’s company and my father’s merger. I hate to admit it but our marriage is just a business deal.”

“It’s still a ing damn deal to you huh, Kai?! Why can’t you think about me?! My feelings?! Why is it always a business deal, huh?!”

Krystal’s sobs suddenly echoed in the room. She was so desperate to win Kai’s heart but Kai often thinks that their engagement was just a business deal nothing more, nothing less.

“Why can’t you love me, Kai? I’ve done everything---”

“Krystal you know I can’t force myself in---”

“It’s Taemin was it? You really like her don’t you?! Minho had her! You can’t have her!”

Krystal hissed. The business man shook his head and just say;

“I’ll be back after dinner. Eat yours and stop crying…”

 

***End of Flashback***

 

 

***Minho’s p.o.v***

 

I felt shocked when she suddenly cupped my head and asked;

“Am I ugly, Minho?”

I shook my head and move back. She tightened her grip on my face and asked me again while nearing her lips on mine;

“I am ugly right?”

“No you---”

I couldn’t continue what I was about to say when she torridly kissed my lips as her hands starts working on her haltered dress. I got so shocked. My eyes just widen and I just couldn’t move.

She led me to lie on the bed. I was about to push her away when the door opened revealing Kai and Taemin’s shocked faces. Forgetting about being gentleman, I pushed Krystal hard and run after Taemin. She was about to get in the elevator when I finally get near her. I tightly held her hands making her looked back and hardly say;

“Let me go Minho! Let me go before I say something bad to you!”

I felt bad and let her go.

Damn you Krystal! You ruined my date. You ruined everything I planned tonight!

 

***Taemin’s p.o.v***

 

I irritably looked at the clock. It’s already 7:10 and yet Minho was not even picking me up. I thought we’ll meet at seven? Why is it like this?

“Taemin?”

I heard someone called me. I happily got up and opened the door only to find that it was Kai;

“Oh hey Kai.”

“You look so good in that dress.”

Kai told me. I smiled. I looked at myself. For the first time in my whole life after my debut I finally put on a dress on my petite body.

I was wearing a knee length summer dress with a two inch sandals that Jonghyun oppa brought me ftom Hongkong.

“Let’s meet Krystal. It’s our anniversary I wanted to surprise her.”

I just nodded and we went out to walk toward their room.

I don’t know why I really did this. It’s not being me. I do not really wear this kind of dresses but well I guess I should since I needed to look more beautiful for Minho. I feel like I’m starting to like that stupid ert freak.

But when Kai and I opened the door of their room; the happiness, the eagerness and the excitement I felt was then replaced by hatred. There he was; trying to make love with Krystal.

Nice, Minho! Just ing nice. I felt like I wanted to cry but I just couldn’t let myself cry infront of him. I felt betrayed. Damn. Why does it need to end like this? I thought we’re about to get to that point? Why do I keep my hopes high?

This is just a ing deal. I run neglecting Minho. And when Minho reached me;

He just grabbed my hands, held me tight and made me say;

“Let me go Minho! Let me go before I say something bad to you!”

When Minho let me go, I hurriedly get in my room and packed my things to go out of that irritating resort. I already texted Kai that I wanted to go home and he just agreed letting me out of that resort to get in his private helicopter to take me home back to Korea.

 

***One Week Later***

 

“Are you okay Taemin?”

From angrily stirring the cookie dough on the mixing bowl, I looked at my elder brother and started ranting at him;

“I am okay oppa.”

“Are you telling me that or you’re convincing yourself that you are?”

I angrily put the mixing bowl on the table and looked at my brother with my bored eyes and hissed;

“Am I crying?! Am I mourning on the corner? Am I drinking myself to death? No! So I guess that justifies the words I am okay.”

I saw Jonghyun oppa raised his hands on the air and told me as I continued mixing the pancake flour;

“Fine! You’re okay. Have you heard that Krystal and Minho had been dating since the day you left Maldives?”

I flared Jonghyun oppa my scary glare and told him without noticing that there’s too much sarcasm on my voice;

“So?! Do I look like I give a damn about them? I don’t care about them. They could have with all I care.”

“Whoa, whoa, Taem easy. You’re about to break the mixing bowl.”

I shook my head and start to put on some chocolate chips and rice crisps on the flour as Jonghyun oppa ask;

“When are you gonna go back to your pad?”

“Oppa, I’m doing Baek a favor. His parents are out of the country I’m just giving him com---”

“Oh shoot, use your head sister! As far as I am concerned, Baek wanted their house alone.”

“What do you mean, oppa?”

“He wanted it just for him and Channie!”

I rolled my eyes and saw him going out of the pantry;

“Hey oppa!”

“Now it’s confirmed. Thank you sis! I love you! Good luck on that cookies!”

“Oppa!”

Then he was out of my sight as I continued my works.

It’s been a week since that incident and I haven’t heard anything about Minho Krystal or even Kai and I don’t want to know.

Minho hurted my ego.

 

***Jonghyun’s p.o.v***

 

After confirming that my sweet little sister was inlove with my best friend, I decided to visit my best friend who made my sister a mad cow.

“Hey handsome!”

I greeted my best friend who was sleeping messily in his room while opening his curtains. I saw his long legs raise and close the curtains again and say;

“What in the hell are you doing here, buddy?”

“I just wanted to see you.”

“Leave me alone.”

He hissed. Now Minho’s pissed and I loved it. And I really wanted to piss Minho more specially if I asked him about Taemin. Ha-ha go-go-go Jong!

“How are you?”

“I am okay.”

“Looks like you’re not.”

“Jonghyun, I am okay, okay?”

I rolled my eyes then open the curtains wide shocking his big eyes as I said;

“You know, you sounded like Taemin. She says she’s okay where infact she wasn’t that---”

Minho abruptly sat up and asked me making me laugh;

“Is Taemin sick? What happened?”

“No she’s not sick she’s just pissed off like you are.”

I saw Minho shook his head as I say;

“You’re both the same. I mean kinda the same. Atleast Taemin’s facing the world and was accepting what life has to offer after being shaken on what happened in Maldives. Tell me buddy, do you like my sister?”

“I’m sorry buddy…”

“Man! You don’t answer my question!”

I hissed I saw him bowed; played with his fingers which indicates that he is very much scared or embarrassed as he says;

“I like her, no I love her buddy. The love I shouldn’t feel for her. She wasn’t in with my standard but I love her. But sadly, Krystal just ruined my plan. And hell, your sister didn’t give me time to explain myself.”

“I guess now’s the time to explain yourself to her, buddy.”

I saw Minho shook his head. Now he’s being coward eh? For all the years I’ve known Minho, being coward is not on his vocabulary. Now I just couldn’t believe that my beautiful sister can make my oh so handsome best friend this damn coward.

“She hates me Jong.”

“Who told you that?”

“It shows on her actions. Jong, I’ve never seen Taemin that angry. I mean it was practically my fault. I shouldn’t stay with Krystal, I shouldn’t let her kiss me but she tried to seduce me. Kai neglected her. And I hate myself for letting Taemin see us in an awkward position.”

I laughed then leaned on his room door and said;

“Make it up with Taem.”

“She wouldn’t like it.”

“You’ll never know until you tried.”

“But---”

I rolled my eyes; cross my arms above my chest and said;

“You know what, Choi Minho?! Taemin and you we’re so damn alike! Taemin loved you but she was too scared to admit it and you!”

I pointed him with my small sized finger and hissed again;

“You’re very vocal with your feelings and yet you’re too coward to tell her! Get on your senses man! Don’t tell my sister about your feelings and Taemin will surely hate you to death!”

I then banged his door closed. Now it’s all up to them to let their feelings clashed.

I was about to drive away the building to meet up Key, the girl I’ll draw my future with, I received a text from my best friend.

 

To: Jonghyun_buddy

From: Froggy.Minho

 

“Help me win Taemin buddy. I love your sister. I swear I won’t hurt her…”

 

To: Froggy.Minho

From: y_Jjong

 

“Sure, sure. I’ll set it up. Now go to blacklist to set up the date you do in Maldives. I’ll let Taemin get there!  Good luck buddy!”

 

I texted Minho back and drive my way to Key so that we could fly to Macau for a pre honeymoon activities.

 

***Taemin’s p.o.v***

 

---RING---RING---RING---

 

What now?! I looked at my phone and rolled my eyes upon knowing it was only Jonghyun oppa calling me in the middle of the night;

“What do you want?!”

I hissed at him;

“Sweetie pie, I know you’re kinda busy right now but can you go to blacklist?”

“Why?”

“Minho he---”

“Forget it oppa, I won’t go there!”

I cut my brother’s words. I heard him sighed then sadly told me;

“Alright. If only I am in Korea right now, I’ll stop Minho from jumping off the rooftop of blacklist---”

“What did you just say, oppa?”

I asked stopping what I am doing; took off the apron; grabbed my phone silently get in the car as I heard my brother says;

“He drank himself to death again calling your name. He was freaking out sweetie. He wanted to see you. Taemin, I swear this will be the last one. Please just stop Minho from jumping off the roof! Sweetie please!”

“I’m heading there oppa!”

I said ending up the call and sped my way to blacklist. When I got there some waiters led me to the rooftop. I was so nervous. What if I was too late? What if Minho already jumped off? ! No!

 When I reached the rooftop alone; (Thanks to the waiter who just left me in the middle of the staircase) I was shocked cause I see some Chinese lantern all over the place with a small gazebo in the middle surrounded by fragrant candles.

I thought Minho’s freaking out? I thought he was about to jump off the roof? But what is the meaning of this?

“I’m glad you came…”

I heard Minho’s baritone voice from behind my back. I stood there unshaken. I saw him infront of my eyes. I don’t know if it is only me or Minho really become thinner?

“What is this all about, Choi Minho?”

“I want you Taemin. I want you but not in a sort of way.”

I looked at him; shook my head as I said;

“I don’t understand Minho…”

I saw him smiled; cupped my face and sweetly said;

“This is exactly what I prepared for our date in Maldives, Taemin. Well except from the beach backdrop. I was about to confess that time but---”

“But what?! You chose to spend your time kissing and trying to take advantage of the lonely Krystal, huh?”

I saw Minho scratch his head then said;

“You’re the erted one eh? You don’t give me time to explain.”

“There’s nothing more to be explained!”

“Of course there was!”

Minho insisted. He cupped my face again look at me deep in my eyes as he says;

“Listen to me and listen well, Lee Taemin coz I won’t repeat anything again.”

I heard him deeply sighed then he started narrating;

“I don’t know how I knew that I like you. I don’t know how that like or should I say love started. I don’t know if it started when you held my hands during our first pretend date or the moment you went missing on Maldives or I think this love-love thing was already here but I just couldn’t admit that it was all over me since you are my best friend’s little sister. What I know is that; the moment you got Kai’s attention, I feel irritated. The moment Krystal was throwing herself to me; I wanted you. The day you left Maldives is the time I was about to confess but Krystal and her seductive moves ruined it.”

I was shocked. Minho loved me? I mean the same way I felt?! Wah!

“Taemin, I didn’t took advantage of Krystal. Honestly, I don’t know if you’ll gonna believe me or what but the truth is, I was about to pick you up when Krystal invited me inside their room. Right there and then she cried telling their real score. And I was shocked when she kissed me. Taemin I didn’t kiss her back. But she started stripping and she was about to take off my shirt when you opened the door. It wasn’t my plan. I only want you Taemin.”

I blinked my eyes as I felt Minho kissed the corner of my lips as he started telling me sweetly;

“I love you pabo. You’re not qualified with my standard, you’re not y, you eat a lot but I love you. I hated the fact that you like Kai because I love you.”

“Stop joking around, Mr. playboy!”

I hissed, I saw Minho inch his lips closer to mine; sweetly kissed me lightly then asked;

“What do you want me to do to make you believe?”

I know I just blushed; I shyly smiled and bluntly told Minho;

“Just--- just kiss me again.”

Minho laughed; told me before sealing the love he just proclaimed;

“I love you Taemin. You’re the best and probably the deal worth dealing for. I love you so much babe.”

The moment he broke off the kiss, I looked at him straight to his big round eyes then I sweetly says;

“I love you too Minho. Even if you’re too conceited, you’re too ert, even if you always tease me, I love you. And thank you for making this deal with me.”

I saw him sweetly smiled and was about to kiss me again but my elder brother said with Key- unnie beside him (thank heavens for sending Key-unnie to Jonghyun oppa since he stopped being a freak addict now.)

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Choi Minho! Stop savoring my sweet little sister! Marry her first!”

Minho laughed and held my hand tightly kissed me shortly then told me elder brother who was sharing sweet nothing with his fiancé;

“You don’t have to remind me buddy! I’ll marry her…”

He winked at me making me giggle and hug him tight.

Whew! This is one heck of a deal for me. I’m happy that I agreed with this deal since I probably got the best among the bests deal I could have all my life…

 

 

___________________________
sorry for the long wait!
i hope you enjoy it!

**hugs and kisses**
>>jheii07<<