Final.

Severely.

"Hey oppa. How are you? Are you doing well? I hope so. I'm fine, missing you everyday. I bought ShiShi mato along with me today~ Bet you missed him~ So, I'm going to leave him here for a week? Okay?" You said as you place Shi Shi mato beside him. You found yourself a spot and you sat down. You talked to him while flashbacks started to play like a movie inside of your head.

-4 Years Before-

You were walking towards the dance studio with a gift in your hand getting ready to congratulate JunHong on sucessfully completing his dance exams to become a trainee. Just when you're about to step inside the studio, you bumped into a man who had just walked out of the studio. He wasn't even looking up at you probably because he was not paying attention. "Omo! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it." he said as he looked up at you. His eyes immediately widen once he looked at you. "Uhm? Yeah?" You asked as you tilt your head in curiosity. "PARK MINHYE!"he shouted as he hugged you tightly, making you inhale every scent of him. "MYWO? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?" You screamed as you pushed him off you."Oh, Oh. I'm sorry. Maybe I've mistaken. I'm really sorry. You looked too much like her." He apologised. "Psh." You looked at him like 'what the hell man' and walked in.

"Annyeong sunbaenims!" You said as you walked out of the studio with your earpiece on. You stopped at the traffic junction and looked up. 8 secs left. You thought you could make it so you continued walking. Because you had your earpiece on, you can't hear anything as it was on full blast. Because of that, you didn't notice that an on coming car was driving towards you. Just then, you felt someone grabbed your body and you were being dragged back into a hug. That scent. You recognised the smell and you pushed him away knowing that it was the psycho guy outside the church. "괜찮아요?[Are you alright?]" He asked with a voice full of warmth that made your heart melt. You looked up at his eyes only to see warmth and love in his eyes. Your face started to get hotter and hotter. You quickly looked down on the floor and replied,"괜찮아요." Then you heard him chuckled. You looked up and asked,"What's so funny?" Giving him an irritated look. 'Naah. Nothing. It's cute looking at you blush." he said. You gave him a shock expression and playfully hit his arms. He laughed and held his hand out,"I'm Yongguk." "____" And you shook his hands. "It's almost midnight. Shall I take you home?" He offered. "Uhmm. O-okay." You said and you guys walked home. "Uhm, Are you free tomorrow?" He asked as you walked up to your front door. "Uhm, I have dance practice tomorrow but I'll be free for lunch. Wae?" You asked him back."Uhm. I was thinking of have lunch with you, can you?"He said as he shyly looked down on the floor while he rubbed the back of his neck with his right hand and while his right leg was actually "drawing" on the floor. "Uhm, well. Sounds fun. Okay then, see you tomorrow at lunch?" You said while smiling at his actions. "JINJA?!" He looked up with two big eyes staring into your eyes. You laughed and nodded your head in agreement. He smiled as bid you goodbye before skipping home. As you stepped into the house, you leaned on the door after closing it with your right hand on your chest, your heart was thumping like there's no tomorrow. 'Gosh, why is he so cute?' You thought as you walked up to your bedroom.

"LUNCH TIME!" Junhong screamed as he looked at the time. You went to your bag and grab your towel and wipe away the beads of perspirations on your head before drinking half a bottle of water. "_____" a deep voice could be heard behind you. "Yongguk oppa~!" You turned and smiled broadly at him. You guys went to the nearest cafe and got a seat and sat down while a waiter came and asked for your orders. "Uhm, we'll just have 2 cups of coffee. It's that okay?" You nodded " Oh and-" before you could even finish your sentence, Yongguk continued."Oh and please add 2 cubes of sugar into her cup." Yongguk said before the waiter turned and walked away. As he turned back and looked at you,"How did you know about the sugar?" you asked in curiousity. He said nothing and shrugged his shoulders. When the coffee came, he quickly drank a mouth of the coffe forgetting that it was hot. He ended up spitting out the coffee onto the floor and burning his tongue. "Omo! Are you al-alright?" You asked as you stood up and went to his side and put your right hand on his back and go up and down tryin to calm him down. "Y-Yeah." He said as he coughed. You chuckled at his foolishness."Jeongmal Pabo" You said as you pinched his cheeks. "Ahh ouch~" he pouted. You guys talked and got to know each other better. After that, Yongguk and you had paid the bills and walked out of the cafe. He took out an umbrella and you looked at him then to the sky and questioned,"It doesn't seem like it's gonna rain. Why are you holding on to an unbrella?" He shrugged, again. You decided not to ask him anymore and just continue walking. Yongguk looked to his watch and said,"Wait a second." He opened up the umbrella and pulled you in with his right hands over your shoulders. Few seconds later, it started to rain. You looked at him,"Wow. How do you know that?" He looked back into your eyes,"Because, I'm the creater of the weather channels." he joked. You chuckled and you guys continued walking back to the studio. 

After going out for a few weeks, he confessed his love for you. Of course, you accepted to be his girlfriend. You and Yongguk were famous as in the whole studio knows that you guys were together. Even the cleaners. Slowly it became a year.

"Oppa, I'm going to have a hip hop dance competition this coming Saturday, are you able to turn up?" You asked as you played around with his hair while his head was on your lap. He frozed. 'Saturday. The 24th. This month. The day when Minhye died. I can't let that happen again. No.' he thought. "Oppa?" You asked as you played his hair. "Can you don't attend?" he asked. "Why?" "It's not that I didn't want you to go, I mean yeah I want you to rock the stage but not for this month." He said as he sat up. cupping your cheeks. "Is there anything that you want to tell me?" You asked as you held his hand to your hands. "Look,_____ Remember the first time we met outside the studio? I-I went to the studio after attending your funeral." You stopped drawing on his hand and gaped."My funeral?" "Yeah, so, if you go, you'll- you'll die." He said removing his hands from you. "You are talking rubbish." "I'm not" "Get out of the studio." "But __-" "Out. Now." You said as you threw his jacket towards him. Tears rolled down your cheeks, still unable to "digest" what he had just said. You ignored it and continue to practise your dance. 

The day before the competition, you looked at the poster again, thinking of what Yongguk had said. 'What if it's true? What if it's false?' You erased the thought of things are going to happen and put on your earpiece and walked out into the streets. Like usual, you stopped at the junction waiting for the light to turn green. Little did you know, a drunk man was heading your direction and Yongguk was actually following you knowing that an accident would happen. He kept shouting but you just couldn't hear because your music was on full blast. Just then, you felt yourself falling forward. You opened your eyes only to see yourself lying on the floor. Then,-BOOM- a car went pass your eyes and ran passed Yongguk. A second later, Yongguk was found motionless on the floor. "YONGGUK~ YONGGUK! KAJIMA~ WAKE UP~ WAKE UP~!" You screamed and shook him trying your best to wake him up. Just then, a passer-by which happened to be Junhong walked pass and saw. He called for the ambulance and it arrived as soon as 5 mins. 

You were pacing nervously up and down the isle outside the operation room, praying that everything will be fine. "Noona~ Stop it~!" Junhong said as he rubbed his temples looking at you pacing up and down. Just then the doctor came out. "I'm his girlfriend." "O-oh. I-I'm sorry. We;ve tried o-our best to save him but it was too late." Your legs felt jelly after hearing the news and you collasped on the floor. "Noona!: Junhong went and help you up as Yongguk's body was being pushed out on the bed. "Aniya. Wake up, dude. Wake up!!" You shouted continously trying your best to shake him. But your efforts were futile. Junhong pulled you away and backed hugged you tightly inorder not to let you lose control," Noona~! Please stop it! He's gone~ Please accept it! Hajima~~!" Junhong said. You tried to free yourself from the hug but he was too strong. You could only watch helplessly as he was being pushed further and further away from you on the bed.

-End-

"I shouldn't have gone to the competition. I should have stayed with you. But it's all too late. I'm sorry, jagiya." You said as you wiped away a tear from your cheek. Then you felt someone tapped your shoulder. Junhong. "Noona. You've been here for 3 hours. Are you ready to go? It's getting dark." He said. Yeah he was right. The sky is getting darker. You stood up and said," I love you, Bang Yongguk. I'll always will. I'll see you soon." You kissed the cold grave stone before you left. You went to the car and kept your eyes on his grave as the car started it's engine until it no longer can be seen.

 

 

 

ANNYEONG EARTHLINGS~~! Sorry for grammactical errors. I'm too tired to check~! 3.25am now. PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE IT~!! I Love Comment~!<3 LOVE YOU GUYS FOR YOUR SUPPORTS~!!!! THANKS!! Sorry if it ~! 

-Bec.(;