Let's become smarter!

Bland Lemon

It's this season again. 

Staring at the empty sky, she wondered where the clouds had went. Crunching noises filled her ears as she walked over many dead fallen leaves. Her nose and cheeks was slightly turning red from the cold weather.

"It's autumn," she said, exasperated. 

The almost trees shook from the wind and off came dead foliage.

<:>

It's this class again.

Staring at the plain white ceiling, he wondered when the bell was going to ring. Chatters from nearby classmates filled his ears as he boredly watched the clock tick. His brain felt like it was going to explode.

"Please let the lecturer hurry and finish the lesson," he muttered quietly.

The bell finally rang and everyone including himself left the boring class and the professor.

<:>

"I'm home!" Suzy yelled as she slipped out of her shoes and walked into the living room to find a stranger on the couch with textbooks that were each three inch thick. 

"Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Kim Myungsoo, your new tutor." Myungsoo, the pretty boy introduced.

"Hello.. Nice to meet you too.." Suzy replied politely.

What the hell? Why do I have a tutor? I'm not that stupid!

"Okay well let's go talk about your grades so far." Myungsoo smiled as he pulled out a progress report of her grades.

"How old are you?" Suzy asked out of the blue.

"Are you trying to change the subject?" He took a glance at Suzy.

"No."

"Then why are you aski-"

"Answer my question!" Suzy cut in.

"I'm twenty-one," he said with an annoyed sigh.

"Cool, I'm eightteen." 

"Okay well, I want to say that your grades are suffering severely. Especially math, but not to worry! Math is my strongest subject!" Myungsoo began pulling out an inch thick math packets.

"What the hell! Wake up Suzy" Suzy screamed as she slapped herself in hoping to wake up from this terrible nightmare.

"This is not a dream! Your mother hired me." Myungsoo sighed again. His patience was about to disappear.

"She never told me! Just wait till you get home from work mom!" Suzy gritted her teeth.

"Ahem! Should we get started?" Myungsoo suggested.

"Sure, since I don't want the money my mom is paying you to go to waste." Suzy grinned as she watched Myungsoo roll his eyes.

"Okay so let's do a review test!" He handed Suzy a packet.

"What is this weird signs and !? What language is this?" 

"My goodness. Those are mathematical signs and numbers. Nothing foreign in here!"

"Well it is foreign to me!"

"Just try it out first, so that I can find your weak points"

"My weak points is everything and what is with this circumference crap!? Why do I need to know the radius of a mere circle?" 

"Just solve it.." Myungsoo said through his clenched jaw.

"What the hell is with this x varies y? Where did x come from? Where are the damn numbers? There's no numbers!!!"

"Stop complaining.."

"There's no numbers? Is this even math?" she said in a deafening voice.

"No.. It's called variables.." Myungsoo sighed as he realized how much he had to teach her.

She didn't even know her basic math.


 

Don't you wish you can have a hot tutor.. sigh