chapter 17

you only see them as humans
Please log in to read the full chapter

at the house

yuri:so you all are the same as junho....

jay:yes we are and we so call a half machine and half human but junho is an undead....

hyoyeon:now i know why we can't even touch him when he is fighting with us....

sungmin:you need to be stronger than him than you can win him but if your magic is stronger than him too you can beat him too....

taeyeon:well jong kook oppa can beat him....

junho:yup he sure can beat me....

BOOOMMM!!!!!(lighting strikes)

yuri:wow that is loud but why will there be lighting if it is not going to rain today....

junsu:something is not right....

junho:something is coming....

the windows started to break and the lycans and werewolfs came in, even the door is broken.....

jay:woah, what the is this man.....

junho:my old rival.....donghae....

donghae:hello fox, or should i said junho....

junho:what do you want.....

donghae:you know it better than me.....

junho:i am never going to let you get them....

donghae:come on, those five are suppose to be killed, they are on the lycans wanted list....

yuri:junho what is he talking about.....

donghae:oh what i was saying is that the five vampires must be dead.....

junho:jay since you are strong in fighting, bring the five of them upstairs and protect them.....you guys help me kill the rest of them and i will deal with donghae my own.....

donghae:wow we are going to fight again....

hyoyeon:please be careful....

donghae:guys get the rest and the vampires, i will deal with junho.....

everyone started to fight....jessica using her ice power to freeze everyone while taecyeon bashing the ice, taeyeon using fire ball and burning them and nichkhun using daggers to cut all of their necks while using his power...but is was no use there are too many of them....

2nd floor

jay and the rest are also fighting off the werewolfs, jays using steel hands to break their faces, and the rest breaking and biting.....

jay:oh my god there are too many of them....

yuri:we just need to hold them back....

the battle of donghae and junho

donghae:so how long a

Please log in to read the full chapter