Chapter 2 - Lunch

Does He Know??

 

Chapter 2 Lunch

          I accidently bumped into Ricky.

“Oops! Sorry I didn’t see where I was walking.”

“It’s okay um…”

“Jin Ae, Yoon Jin Ae and I’m sorry for bumping into you.”

“Ricky, and it’s okay. Next time watch where you’re going okay Jin Ae.”

“Okay well see you later Ricky, bye.”

“Bye.”

I was walking to the girls’ locker room and I heard some girls talking about Teen Top.  “I think that all of Teen Top oppas are so cute!” “Especially Chunji oppa.” “Yeah.” “I hate how Jin Ae got to be paired with Changjo oppa and I didn’t.”

Typical girls being jealous fan girls over everything that idols do, and I since that irritated me I said this. “Can you guys stop fangirling over Teen Top! We all know that they are idols but do you have to comment about every little thing that they do. Give them some space will you.” After that they were quiet because I didn’t hear them anymore.

I left the locker room and went back to the gym and waited for the bell to ring. The bell rang and it was time for lunch. I went to the lunch line and Teen Top was behind me in line. Since I didn’t want to be one of their crazy fans I ignored them and just got my lunch. I got my lunch and went to go and sit with Min Jae.

“Annyeong Min Jae.”

“Annyeong Jin Ae. Hey look it’s Teen Top.”

I look and I see Teen Top walking towards the table that Min Jae and I are sitting. Changjo and Ricky wave hi to me and I gave a small wave back. They are still walking towards our direction when suddenly they just sit down next to us. We just stare at them with a why-are-you-sitting-here look. The atmosphere became a little awkward so then C.A.P decides to break it by talking.

“Sorry but the maknaes wanted to sit here, I hope you guys don’t mind.”

“We don’t mind, we’re just a little surprised that you’re sitting here that’s all.” I said

“Oh okay. Well since we are all sitting together how about we introduce ourselves. I’m C.A.P by the way.”

“Chunji.” He said and winked at Min Jae.

“L.Joe” The shortest guy in the group.

“Neil.” Said the guy with big lips.

 “Ricky!” he said with ageyo.

“Dancing Machine Changjo”

They said their names so now it was our turn.

“I already know C.A.P, Ricky, and Changjo, but for the other three I’m Yoon Jin Ae.”

“Unlike Jin Ae I don’t know any of you but my name is Kim Min Jae.”

Introduction was over and then all of us started to eat when Min Jae whispered to me, “How do you know C.A.P, Ricky, AND Changjo?”

“I’ll tell you later, when we have class later.”

“Okay.”

Lunch was fun all of us were laughing especially when Chunji started to make fun of L.Joe about his height. I’ve noticed how we were sitting, on one side it was C.A.P, Neil, Min Jae, Chunji and the other side was Changjo, Me, Ricky, and L.joe. Also that Chunji was stealing glances of Min Jae. I think that is cute.

All of us were done eating when Min Jae brought out cake pops that she made. She gave everyone one, and those cake pops were delicious. Ricky was still eating his cake pop when I asked him a question,

“Ricky, why did you want to sit with us? Not to sound rude or anything, just asking because I was curious.”

“We wanted to sit with you for three reasons: 1) Changjo and I wanted to sit with you. 2) C.A.P and me want a rematch against you and Changjo tomorrow. And 3) I know that Chunji likes you friend Min Jae. That’s why we sat with you.”

“Oh okay.”

“How old are you?”

“16.”

“Great I’m older than you. So from this day and one I want you to call me oppa. Got it?”

I laugh. “What’s so funny?”

“Nothing, can’t a girl laugh?”

“I guess but I want to know why. Please tell meeeee.”

“No.”

“Fine since you won’t tell me I’m going to tickle you until you tell me.”

Ricky starts to tickle me.

“O-okay I’ll tell j-just stop tickling me.”

“Yay!”

“I laughed because I think it’s kind of funny how you asked me to call you oppa unlike your fan girls that call you oppa already.”

“True but they always call me oppa unlike me asking you to call me oppa.”

“Okay.”

“Okay what?” He said teasingly.

“*sighs* Okay oppa!”

“Much better.”

*bell rings*

“Bye everyone see you later.” I said as I go my way to class when suddenly someone grabs my hand. It was Ricky.

“No byes yet.”

“Why?”

“I’m walking you to class.”

“WHAT?!”

“You heard me now let’s go. What’s your next class?”

Still stunned by that I just say math. We start walking to the math hall when I come back to my senses and say, “Wait, won’t you be late to your class if you walk me to class?”

“No since my class is just around the corner so there’s need to worry.”

We continue to walk to my class in a comfortable silence.

Ricky’s p.o.v

I’m walking Jin Ae to her class when she asked me a question about being me being late to class. I didn’t want to lie to her but I don’t want her to worry. We finally get to her class when I tell her, “Jin Ae after class wait for me here so I can walk you to your next class okay?”

“Okay oppa I’ll wait for you. Now go before you’re late.”

Jin Ae went into her class and then I start running for my life so I can get to class before the bell rings.

I made it to class and just as I enter the class room the bell rings. The teacher still isn’t here and I see Chunji, L.Joe, Neil, and C.A.P so I go and sit with them. As soon as I sit down they asked if why I was almost late. I told them that I walked Jin Ae to her class. Then Chunji hyung asked me, “Do you like Jin Ae?” I told him that I think that Jin Ae is cute and I think I like her but I’m not 100% sure. Then L.Joe hyung said that if I like her than I should make a move on her before someone else takes her away from me. Do they know someone that likes Jin Ae? Who is it?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think of this chapter? Any thoughts on it? Sorry for my bad grammar and spelling. Don't know when the next update is but please wait for it? Also what do you think if i add another group to this story poll with be on the chapter. Also please check out my other fic/ one-shot. :) Here's the link if you want to check it out:

K-Pop One-shot Scenarios Request Open :)

See you on the next update ^_^