A New Book

Starts From a Tree

 

The next day, Amber walked through the park where she and Kris are always met. Actually, Amber is always here every day and visit the small trees are now grown up. She saw a man with a thick black jacket was sitting under the tree, weird normally nobody there. She walked over to him and smiled when he saw who was sitting under the tree.

"Kris!" amber wave of his hand with a smile Kris turned and looked at Amber with a face that is not usual. Normally, Kris will always smile when looking towards Amber, but now he looked at Amber with no expression. Amber biting her lower lip, there is nothing strange about Kris. He did not look cheerful as usual. Amber sat next to Kris, but she did not dare look at his face, she was so afraid of Kris's face. he does not look happy, his face without expression make her a little scared about what happened to Kris. What can make Kris like this?

"Amber ..." Kris's voice sounded so weak, and so painful for anyone who heard it, as well as Amber. Either there was something that made her heart tremble by hearing his voice. Amber still did not dare look at his face.

"What are you doing here?" Amber said as if she did not care about Kris, but in his heart she was very worried about Kris.

"I would not come here again, I wish you forget all about me. Acting is as if you never knew me" Amber felt as if her heart broken at the time, she holds back her tears, to not fall from her eyes. "Why?" Kris holds Amber's face and makes Amber, looked into his face closely. Amber was scared to see Kris's eyes. Somehow, now Kris looks so scary in her eyes.

"Look! Just do what I said! Should there a reason to do it all? Anything wrong if you doing that? It won’t go to change your life isn’t it? You will not die because it am I right?" Kris for the first time looked so angry, in fact what's wrong with him? What is done by Kris, now really makes her scared.

"But ..." Amber said with tears now which he could not take it anymore. However, Kris seemed not to care about her anymore. He still let Amber crying.

"What, what did you want to do now? Did you want to cry because of this? What all this needs for you to cry?" Amber stands because she could not hold back her anger. Kris also stood staring at the girl who was crying in front of him.

"Yes! So what if I want to cry? You know, I cried because I was sad when I heard a sudden you want me to forget you! What made you like this? You make me sick"

"Sad? What makes you sad? All your sorrow and your pain is nothing compared to my sorrow and my pain!" Amber paused heard these words, she wants to know what will be said by Kris. She wanted to know what made Kris like this.

"all this time, I had to hold my pain, acting as if nothing happened, but the truth is I've been really suffering from a disease that I have!, and I'm very sad, because I'll be dead in a few time! Did you hear, I will DEAD! "Kris began to cry and his words seemed to make Amber stoned there. She could see the Kris has now fallen, and sat crying.  Some people in the park, was watching them.

"Please, forget me ... I do not want it all to be hard for you" Kris see towards Amber which still silent, she did not know what she would do. Is she had to approve Kris to forget him, with consequent she will lose Kris forever? Or choose to ignore the words of Kris and stay meet him with consequent she had to strong to see that the day Kris will become weaker. Amber is now faced with two hard choices for her.

"Okay if it's what you want ..." Amber turned her face, she did not want to see Kris in pain and slowly dying in front of her eyes. Maybe if they did not meet each other again, it will be easier for her to take Kris. She tried not to cry, she wanted Kris did not see her sadness. She wants if Kris does not know if she very hard to take Kris go. Amber suddenly felt a pair of hands hug her, she knew it was Kris.

"I'm sorry ... I want you to know, I'm doing this because I love you" Kris releasing his arms, looked toward her for a moment. And kissed her forehead. Who knows what Amber should feel at this moment, if she should feel happy that Kris loves her, or she should feel sad because soon she would never meet Kris again. Kris walked away leaving her, after today he will not appear again in front of her. She could no longer to see Kris smile, a smile that she always wanted to see when she met Kris. She look towards the tree, the only one she could remembered from Kris was the story between her and Kris that only she, Kris and the tree who knows their story. Amber tried to wipe her tears, nothing to her he cried for all of this. She does not able to control the destiny. A clown came up to her and gave her a red the balloon. Amber stared at the balloon with confused look, she then looked toward the clown who hold the balloon for her. The clown is wearing, Mickey Mouse costume. She takes the balloon.

"Thank you" Amber was still wiping her tears

"Do not cry anymore, is not good. Though you're a girl, it does not mean if you are a crybaby right?" From the sound of the clown, she can tell if the clown was a man. Amber began to smile. Behind his mask, he smiled at the girl in front of him began to smile. He saw the fight between Kris and Amber. She knows now Amber was sad, his honest he was always there in the park each day and sell some the balloon. He always noticed a girl who for 3 years always comes to the same place every time she came here. Every Wednesday, not only her who are there but also there are other boys who always with her. Every time they met they would play all day in the park. Amber wants to know who the person is behind the Mickey Mouse costume. Without Amber need to tell that clown mask to open jis mask, he has opened his mask.

"I know you must be curious with who is behind this costume right? Now do you already know?" He laughed a bit joke.

"I’m Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol ... just if you want to know it" Amber laughed and held out her hand for a handshake. Chanyeol took her hand, his cheeks blush.

"I'm Amber Liu, nice to meet you" Amber look towards Chanyeol, he is looks very innocent. Perhaps now is the time Amber closed her old books, and open a new one, and the story starts with her and Chanyeol met.

 

 

END~~~

 

i Know, I know this is a bit weird, but I hope you guys like it! Thank you for reading! and to all my Subcribers ofcourse ...