Save your kisses for me ♡ - Chapter 7

Save your kisses for me ♡ [HIATUS]

*Leah's POV*

"Minna! We're back!" I shouted putting the groceries on top of the table "Maybe they went out or something"
"Hmm .." Matsumoto sat leaned against the table, his expression was like when a kid didn't get the candy.
"Jun .. What is it?" I asked while putting the groceries in their places.
"Betsuni." He said and started walking out, but I grabbed his hand.
"Jun? Why the Sawada Shin mood now?" I turned him around so he could face me.
"I can't have you by my side with this whole thing can I? I mean .. You're her bestfriend. You wouldn't choose me over her ne" He said leaving my grip and went of of the kitchen.
"Chotto~, I'm in no one's side! Aff, troublesome boyfriend!" I continued to place the groceries.

  Meanwhile...

*No one's POV*

"AH! Riida! You look kakkoii" Nino shouted while pulling Ohno outside the house, they were now next to the pool.
"W-what are you trying to do Ninomiya? You're scaring me!" Ohno shouted as well.
"What's with all this shouting?" Matsumoto got out and sat at a chair.
Both Nino and Ohno pointed at each other making Matsumoto roll his eyes "You guys, quit being childish.."
"You're the one who's childish here~ Shouting at Alexia cuz she called you masochist" Nino blured out. Matsumoto wasn't very pleased with his answer but choose not to answer back.
"You guys .. who bought this box?" Leah stepped outside carrying a box full of props.
"I think that's Aiba's .." Ohno said taking the box from her, receiving a smile and a 'thank you'.
He placed it on the floor and started looking inside "There are very nice props in here, we could use some."
"Saa! Riida you have good taste, pick one for us." Nino said going closer so he could see what was inside.
Leah leaned on Matsumoto's chair and just watched those two looking through the box.

*Leah's POV*

Those two are something, they're like kids at christmas. I feel someone touch my hand and look to find Jun grabbing it.
He looked at me and pulled me to his lap, burying his face on my neck "Gomen .. Sawada Shin is gone now"
I smilled at his sincere tone and face him "Already passed." he smilled and leaned towards my lips.

BAM!

Something was thrown at my lap, I look down and ..
"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I scream and get off Jun's lap, "Is that a freakin dead animal?"
They were all laughing at my reaction towards .. a freakin plastic chicken.
"Ochitsuite, it's just a toy." Ohno said still laughing, now that I realise .. he's dressed with a seal costume.
"What .. are you wearing?" I couldn't contain my laugh inside.
"It's a seal costume. OMAE! You said it was kawaii!" He shouted to Nino who was laughing harder now.
I went to the box and look inside. 'Hmm, good stuff' "Hey Jun .. come here"
"I can hear you .. you can say it from there." He answered while yawning.
"Nooo! Come here" I threw him a doll.
"Oi! Don't throw stuff like that, especially if it's a look-a-like Chuckie dool, it's traumatic." He got up and walked closer "What is it?"
I pulled a smoking out of the box and handed to him "Put this on please." He gave me a weird look "Now? Thank you" I said taking the Hawaiian hula costume "I need someone to put this on. Someone who as a hell of a body.."
"Hey Sho! I thought you wouldn't come" I heard Nino say and greet Sho.
Sakurai Sho, good looking guy, has brains, knows how to speak, his rap lyrics are perfect and more important .. he has a hell of a body.
"OOOOOOOOi! Shoooooo! Kochi kochi!" I shouted and waved my hand so he could come closer.
"Leah! I haven't seen you in a while. You look beautiful as always." He said hugging me, I felt my cheeks warm a bit.
"Hm, thanks. You look good as well. Anou .. put this on for me" I handed him the Hawaiian hula costume "It's .. hm .. playtime at Aiba's house so .. put it on please?"
He looked at me and then nodded "Ok .. I'll .. be right back then." and then went inside.
'Omg, yay! He didn't even questioned about it. I'm getting good at this~' I thought to myself, then I felt something on top of my head.
"You look good Leah-chan! Ne Nino?" Ohno said smilling sweetly.
"Hai, you look kawaii" Nino answered Ohno's question than patted my head.
"It's the chicken isn't it..?" I asked not wanting to touch it, they both nodded and started laughing. "Oh mi god~ " I groaned.
"Ah! Nino! You don't have anything .." Ohno suddently said, it was true, Nino was the only one without a costume.
"There's only an old yukata in here ..so, no costume for me." Nino said scratching the back of his head. 'So you think you can escape huh?'
"Riida, can you start the heat on the grill please? Nino .. come with me for a minute" I said grabbing Nino's arm and pulling him inside the house. I went to my bag and got all the make-up I had, then we headed to the bathroom.
"Close the door" I said placing the make-up on the counter.
"Chotto Leah .. isn't this kind of .. dangerous?" He said giggling.
I turn around and look at him "What is dangerous?"
"You know .. we're inside the bathroom with the door locked. Plus, your boyfriend is outside, he might not like it to much ne" He said looking down and smilling.
I slapped his head .. hard "Baka! What in the name of Kami-sama are you thinking boy? I'm just going to apply some make-up on you"
"Eh? I thought .. you and I .. ehhh? MAKE-UP?" He shouted, his eyes went wide for a second.
I laughed and prepared the make-up "Did you think we were going to fool around in here? Aw Ninomiya-kun, I do like you but not that much. Now look up."
He looked up and I started to apply make-up on him.

Few minutes later..

"The hamburgers are done!" I heard Ohno shout from outside.
"Haai! We're almost done.. chotto Nino! Close your eyes if you don't want me to poke your eyeball with the eyeliner." I shouted to Ohno and then hissed at Nino.
"Sorry sorry! It's not like I do this everyday you know" He whined.
"I thought you guys wore make-up when you go to TV shows .." I said almost finishing my work.
"Well, we do. But you're more demanding." He answered and smiled.
"Done! Now put the yukata on and we're ready to go."  said gathering my make-up together.
Nino placed the yukata on top of his clothes and turned around "Done."
"Aww, you look so cool." I said and linked my arm with his "Ikou!"
We walked outside before I put my make-up inside my bag.
A wave of laugher crushed us.
"Nani? Leah, what are they laughing about?" He asked me with his puppy eyes.
"You look like Bakatono, seriously"  Jun laughed and then looked at me "And you, is that chicken going to put an egg on top of your head?"
Everyone started laughing at us.
"Mah Mah, minna, they don't look bad." Ohno said smiling.
"Thank you Riida, you're the only one worth it in here" I glared at both Jun and Sho.
"ITAI!" Jun whined and faked an hurt expression.
The boys started talking to each other and I sat at a chair "'Is that chicken going to put an egg on top of your head?' blah blah blah, what is he? Freakin frankenstein's son?"
"Leah, why are you here alone?" Sho asked sitting next to me.
"I'm resting my mind from stup- anou Sho .." I stopped my thoughts.
"Yes?" He looked at me.
"Can you take your shirt off?" I said looking at him from head to toe.
"Ah?" I saw a slight blush on his cheeks.
"Oh .. it's .. it's that, no one uses shirt with Hawaiian hula costume." I said quickly before he misunderstood my point.
"Oh, that. Sure" He got up and took his shirt, the view he sent to me was heavenly, my eyes closed for a moment, it was like I took a mental photo of him.
'Oh gosh, is he even human? He might be a god ..' I thought to myself while looking at his six pack abs.
"There, is it better now?" He asked sitting again, making me snapped out of my thoughts.
"Hm y-yeah, now you look good." I said looking around 'Fuuu~, I so need fresh air.'
"Minna! We're on TV!" Nino shouted making all of us run inside towards the living room.
"It's VS Arashi, man I miss that" Ohno said sitting on the couch arm.
Nino sat on the other couch arm and Sho sat on the floor.
"I'm going to make the hamburgers, what sauce do you want?" Jun asked walking to the door but stopping at it so he could hear us.
"I want all" Nino said.
"Me too, you want it too Riida?" Sho asked as Ohno nodded.
"I just want mayo" I said smilling and laying myself on the couch.
"Ok, 4 with everything and 1 with only mayo" He said to himself walking outside.
We were all enjoying VS Arashi, it was one of their show which they had to beat the guests at 3 types of game: falling pipe, cliff climb and rolling coin tower.
It was fun to watch all of them fail, but sometimes they could pull themselves together.
Jun had already brought the hamburgers and we were eating while watching the show.
"UMAI!" Ohno moaned while eating more.
"Everything is umai ne Riida" Sho said and everyone laughed.
The show was almost ending and they started performing A.ra.shi, everyone was humming the song, Nino and Sho were even dancing and Jun had gone outside to make more hamburgers.
I was busy rapping Sho's part, it wasn't hard, all you have to do is practice, Sho had a big smile on his face.
"And she knows how to rap my part, yay" He said still dancing, I laughed at his genki face.
"You haven't tried the hamburger with all sauces Leah, want a bite?" Ohno offered me.
I took a look at it, it looked good, I took big bite out of it.
"Oi~ She ate half my hamburger!" Riida pouted and I started laughing, but my mouth was full and I couldn't swallow the hamburger.
Nino noticed it and his eyes became wide "Minna .. she's going to throw up the hamburger.. MINNA!" he shouted.
Everyone started laughing at Nino's reaction and I couldn't hold it anymore.
"Nani Nani? What's happening?" Jun came in, his face was priceless.
"Minna! Cover your hair!" Nino shoutd again.
'What the ..? Cover your hair?' I started laughing even more .. this is it .. I can't take it anymore.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 Song: ARASHI - ROCK YOU
 

 

Minna-san (*^3^*) Hontou ni arigatou for the feedback!