Final

Moon and Star

 

 

"Yuri-ah, what are you doing there? What are you thinking of? " Tiffany yelled from outside the window.

I just responded with a smile. The sweetest smile I give only to my Tiffany.

Then, I immediately rushed out from my room and went down the stairs quickly.

I wanted to see her face, the face of someone who I loved very much. 

Staring at her eyes that are always smiling and success always makes me smile too

 

"Fany-ah!" I yelled.

 

"Ouch, ouch .. What's up? Why immediately hug me like this?" Tiffany asked with a chuckle.
"Fany-aaah." I still hugged her tightly.
"What happened Yuri-ah, my dear?"
"Where have you gone this week? You seldom come to my house. And why did you come at night?" I asked, still hugging her.
"So you're not happy that I came?" I took off my embrace, staring at her sad face.
"Aigoo ... sorry, of course not. I mean I'm so glad you came, no matter day or night."  I said , pinching her cheeks. She smiled, my favorite smile.


"Fany-ah, let's go." I led her into my house, but she refused my invitation.
"Waeyo Fany-ah? You're going home? Why so fast?"
"Aniyo, Yuri-ah."
"Then?"
"Come with me for a while. I want us to talk outside the house." She said with a smile. I accepted her invitation. She let go of my hands, leading me to follow in her footsteps.
"Fany-ah, where are we going? I think we're going to your house."
"Hmm?"
"Fany-ah ..."
"Yuri-ah... Who are you dreaming of in your room?
"Mmm, you. Because I miss you so much." I said simply while she was still leading me and holding my hand. She chuckled. I Could only stare at her from the side as her face was not so clearly visible as the street was dark and the street lights were dim.
"Okay. Here." She said. 

We stood in front of the mansion. I mean a big old house. The house was creepy,  I mean, it's not liveable house.

"W-why are we here, Fany-ah?" I asked her.
"Scared?" Tiffany asked me. I just looked at her, nodded slowly. Very slowly. Then she smiled at me.
"Let's go. I want to show you something." She said, pulling my hand.
"Wait, is this house not ---"
"Haunted? Of course not Yuri-ah." She said to calm me down. 

We entered the house that is not locked. Climb the stairs which made by Teak wood one by one. Finally, we arrived in the room which there is only one big door in front of us. On the suburbs, there are beautiful arch motifs. 

Step by step, we approached the door. Opened it slowly.

 

The room is large.

 

The room is dark.


"Let's go." Invite Tiffany, tightened her grip on me. I think, She was scared too. 

Weird.

Really weird.

When we entered the room, the place was pretty bright.
"Look at there." I tilted my head upward.
"Woow, amazing Fany-ah." While I admire the place, she looked at me deeply. I looked at her too, under the stars.
"What happened Fany-ah?" I asked, worried.
She began to cry. I hugged her.
"Do you like this place?" She asked between her sobs.
"Yes, yes, yes ... of course ..." I said hugging her. Somehow seen her cry, made me cry too.
For some time, we hugged each other tightly. Sharing tears. Sharing the burden of life. Sharing the warmth. 
The old house, with a glass roofed room allows us to enjoy the stars. For some reason the stars shining brightly.
After calming down respectively, we found a comfortable place to enjoyed the stars.
The atmosphere becomes a bit strange, I think I need to Started to talked with her.
 

"Hmmm, Fany-ah?"

"Yes?"

"How did you find this place?"

"A few days ago." She said shortly.

I'm still staring at her, put my ear well, hope she says something else.

I wonder.
What happened to her, why she was acting so strangely today ?
her face wasn't as cheerful as normally.
Why did she did not tell me her problem?

"Yuri-ah, choose one star for me."
"Uh? Yeah." My eyes explore the vast sky which full of stars. Looking for the most beautiful stars, the most unique,the most bright for her.
"I think, must that one." I pointed star, but that was not too bright indeed, but close to the moon.
"Why must that one?" she asked as she looked at me.
"Because I was the moon, so we can be together" I replied spontaneously.
She was surprised, so was I.


silent.



"Thank you Yuri-ah."
Tiffany laughed happily, but a clearly defined of grief on her face.
"Yuri-ah ... I want to say something." I raised my eyebrows, put a puzzled expression.
"Ahem. You know, how my parents are? You also know, why I often go to your house, even sleeping at your house?"
"Yes, I surely know."
She exhaled deeply.
"My father and my mother decided to divorce Yuri-ah ... And, I had to choose, to live with my mother or my father."
"Fa-Fany-ah ... I'm sorry to hear that." I do not know what to say.
"But, perhaps it is best for them and for you." I muttered.
"yeah, right. And Yuri-ah, I decided to stay with my mother ..."
"Good ..."
"In America."
"What?" I really can not say anything now.

That words struck my heart.
I can not believe it. I felt this was just a dream.

A Nightmare.

Tiffany will go, go away from here. Leave me alone.
I cannot hold tears again. I wipe my tears, but tears still welling.
I don't know who started it, but we ended up hugging each other.
In that place, under the stars which shining brightly. I cried in her arms, she cried in my arms.

"When do you leave?"

"Tomorrow... In afternoon."

We stared at each other. She smiled at me and wiped the tears off my cheeks. 
I was forced to smile at her. After hugging each other again, we decided to return to each of us house.
 

.



.


.

 

 

[Seven years later]

I stretches my sore muscles. Exercise for this day is pretty heavy.
"Yuri-unnie, do you have any pain relief balm?"
"Ne, take this."
"Gomawo unnie."
"Chonmaeneyo." I smiled.

This is my second year here, as a trainee of SM Entertainment.
Two years ago, after a talent search audition, I was selected for training here. Not easy. 
I am, we’re all, must strive here.

"Unnie this, thank you."
"Ne Yoong." I said simply. 
Yoona or which we usually call Yoong, she a great girl. Her physical and personality directly proportional.
She’s my best friend since we became a trainee here.
"Unnie, I went back to the dorm first. Good night."
"Ne, Yoong good night. Dreaming of me. Hahaha"
"Hahaha." I heard her aligator laughter which getting away.

After finish cleaning up my stuff, so I turned to go toward my dorm. 
I cannot wait to lay this body, resting my muscles which full of lactic acid.

.


.


.

 

"Okay, kids, you have a new friend. She’s trainee from America. Please introduce yourself, Miss Hwang ." I stood up and introduced myself.

"O - kay, my name is Hwang Miyoung, you can call me Tiffa ---"

Brakk

"So - sorry, Seonsaengnim. We're late."
"Yuri! Yoona! What bad behavior! Stay out of my class for today!"
"But Seonsaengnim, We ---"
"We were tired yesterday." Said the shorter girl.
"Tired? You think just you who just feel tired? Go away!"
"Hooooooooo!" the whole class shouted with the intention of mocking them both.
"pshaw, the black beans and the mouth wide." one of the students taunting.
Yuri? Yoona? Yuri? Could it be, she is Kwon Yuri? Kwon Yuri my childhood friend?
"Yuri?" I hesitantly called her. She was turned her head, as well as the girl who called Yoona.
We stared at each other for a while.

"Go!"

"Ye Seonsaengnim! Ye! We go!" Yuri yelled.


They also leave this room. However, I believe, from her gaze, I knew that she was my Yuri. Friend of my childhood. 


I must see her later.

.


.



.

 

we walked looking for an empty practice room to practice by ourselves.
"Yoong, I think I know that new trainee." I said.
"Really? Unnie, who is she?"
"I do not know, maybe I just felt if i know her." I said while practicing by my self.
"By the way, unnie,I'm so sorry. Because of me, we're late." Yoona said sorry to me.
"Ne, it's okay. But you should buying me Food in the cafeteria. Okay?"
"M-MWO? Waeyo? My allowance for this week has not been sent."
"hahaha, joking."

 

Silence.



Finally, we found an empty room. 
We started to practice. Dancing, singing even laughing.
But I'm still thinking, maybe that new trainee is Tiffany, my old friend. Who lost contact with me since 5 years ago.
I know, when I stared at her eyes. But---

"Sorry?"

A voice interrupt my thought.

Me and Yoona turned our head simultaneously. She stood up in front of the door. Yoona, went closer to her.

"Oh, yeah? Ah, You're the new trainee, huh? Hi, I am Im Yoona. You can call me Yoona, or Yoong." Said Yoona while shook that new trainee hand. 
"I'm Hwang Miyoung."
"By the way, why you do not attend Songwoo Seonsaengnim class?” asked Yoona.
"I told him that my ankle was sore." Yoona nodded.
I can't hear their conversation clearly, since that new trainee voice were very week, so I decided to walked closer to them. I Give her my hand.
"I am, Kwon Yuri you can call me ---"
"Yuri-ah! I was right, you are Yuri!" she immediately rushed into my arms.
"Is it true-- you are.... Tiffany? Miyoung? Panni?" I asked slowly. She nodded, then began to cry as she hugged me.
"Aigoo, Fanny-aaah! I miss you so much!"
"Me too Yuri-ah!"
"Both of you already know each other?" Yoona asked, prying.


So we were explain everything to Yoona, from the first time we met, when we were separated until now, when we were met again. Not forget, about the moon and the star and the old house.

Talking about me and Fany past, I really want asked her something.
"Fany-ah, have you found a new moon for you?"
Tiffany shook her head. I smiled silently.
"There will never be a new moon for me. You’ll be my moon forever Yuri-ah. But, maybe I've found a sun for me." Tiffany said with a smile, her face blushed.

"Really?! Wow! Next time, introduce her to me." 
"Sure. And Yuri-ah, do you've found your new star?"
I did not answer, just turned my head to the girl next to me who had been staring at me and Fany with a weird look.
"Hehehe, Yuri-unnie, Fany-unnie, waeyo?"
I stared at Tiffany, she also stared at me.

I know you know what I mean Fany-ah.


We both smiled.

"Moon? Sun? Stars? What are you talking about? You're both creepy, unnie." Yoona muttered.

 

-sagi-

Thanks for reading ^^

reupload, 7-11-2012