Nothing Better

Nothing Better

A/N: Finally, here is my JongKey One Shhhot! I had one before but the concept was too dull for the story to stand. I hope you guys would love this piece just as you loved my other stories. I'll try making a 2Min next and hopefully a EunHae :D Yes, more since I always do hetero fics :3 So, enjoy reading. Subscribe if you love it and comments, bad and good are appreciated :)

 


 

"Bummie?" There was no reply. I knocked again then entered his room with no hesitation. 

And there he was. The most beautiful creature I ever laid my eyes on. His skin so white. His blonde hair glistening from the light. But it alarmed me that two tear-stained, feline eyes met mine. Goodness! He's crying! I quickly walked towards him and placed his head on my hands.

"What's wrong, Bummie? Why are you crying?" My voice filled with concern. I looked at him expectantly but he gives out no reply. He just stares at me. Feline eyes to K9. I caressed his cheek, wiping a tear with my thumb then looked down as I started explaining myself.

"I'm sorry.." I breathe.

"S-Sorry? For w-what?" He sounds scared? I dunno.

"I should have told you what was going on with me and Taemin.. We--" He then places a finger on my lips, causing me to look up at tearful eyes once again. Damn is this heart breaking. Seeing Key like this.

"I know.. I shouldn't have expected too much. It just hurts me that I fell so hard for you.."

"Wait.. You thought Taemin and I were.." I gave out a soft chuckle. "Bummie.. I.. I was helping Minho. You see, Minho and Taemin are together and they had a fight. And now, Frogman is too scared to face Minnie so he asked me to patch things up between them." I explained what the real situation was and caressed his face. "I don't like Minnie. I like him like a brother but not like how.." I bit my lip. 

"Like how what, Jjongie?" He tilted his head to the side and gave me curious look.

"Like how I.. Uhmm.." I looked down, trying to find the right words to say. I knew to myself that I wasn't ready to confess. I closed my eyes to avoid his gaze. I knew that if I didn't see him, I might be able to say the right words to express my feeling. I inhaled deeply. "Kibum-ah, I lo--" I started sweating. "Kibum, I l-lo.." ! Why is it so hard?! "Key, I love--" My eyes shoot open in surprise as he crashed his lips on mine. His arms wrapped around my neck and his lips moving against mine. Instinctively, I wrapped my arms around his slim frame and finally reciprocated the kiss. 

We were panting as we pulled away. A blush of pink crept among our cheeks. We were smiling like idiots. But the feeling was good. 

"I love you too, Jjongie. I love you so much." He's tearing up again. But this time, tears of joy. I wiped his tears with my thumb. Pink cheeks heated and pink lips so perfect. I stared at him momentarily. I then leaned forward and kissed him again. Passionately this time. 

I laid him on the bed, my mouth never leaving his. But the passionate kiss soon became heated and desire took over me. I want Key. I moved my lips down to his jawline and started kissing and nipping it alternately. He released a soft yet audible moan which ignited my libido. I then kissed his throat, circling his adam's apple with my tongue. I wanted more of Key. More of his skin. I kissed him once again and he cupped my face. My hand slowly slid in his shirt. Grazing my fingertips on his soft skin. Once I reached his left , I pinched it, making him gasp and pull away.

"Ouch.." he pouted.

"I'm sorry, Baby." I kissed his pout. He has such soft lips.

I wasn't actually sure what to do next. I want him but I'm not sure if he's ready. We both laid on his bed, just staring at each other. I caressed his face and traced his features slowly with my finger, cherishing and worshiping the magnificent creature before me. I wonder what he sounds like when he moans. The hell?! Where did that come from?! I shook my head and blushed from the thought. But unfortunately, this didn't escape Key.

"What's wrong?" He asked with utter curiosity.

"Uhh.. Ani.." I chuckled nervously. "Just a silly thought."

"What silly thought?"

My eyes grew wide. Damn he's curious! I can imagine Sherlock being played in the background.

"Hey, are you ready for next week's concert?" I tried changing the subject.

"Don't use that trick on me, Jjongie. That only works for Taemin." He looks mad. I swallowed hard and surrendered.

"Okay~ I was.. uhmm.."

"You were what?" He arched a brow.

I closed my eyes. Just like a kid having a mindset that if I can't see him, maybe he can't see me. "I was thinking what you sound like if you're my name." We blushed at the same time.

"Uhhh.. J-Jjongie~" He stuttered.

"I know, Baby." I kissed his forehead and hugged him, caressing his back gently. "I'm sorry."

"I'm just not ready, Jjongie~ We just got together. Give me time?" He looks like a fragile child.

"Yes, Bummie. Take all the time you need. I won't rush you." I kissed his forehead and I felt him smile. While we were lying down, enjoying each others company, we heard a loud thud on the wall and a faint scream. "Oppa!~" Key and I looked at each other and faced the wall where we heard the scream.

"I guess Taemin has forgiven Minho?" I said and we both chuckled.

"I guess so." He shrugged.

"Hey, Bummie~ Can I take you out on a proper date tomorrow?"

Key looked at me with a blush of pink painted on his cheeks. He nodded happily and once again, our lips met. I placed my hand at the back of his neck, pushing his lips more on mine. Gently reciprocating his kiss. I poured out my love in this simple contact we have, careful enough not to touch him, My Princess. I laid his slim frame on the bed and before we knew it, we were lost.

After our make out session, Key is now asleep in my arms. I rubbed his back and kissed his soft blonde hair while humming him the song I've dedicated to him ever since I laid eyes on him.

 

Eejae kkoomchuhrum nae mameun geudae poomae
Gamanhee angyuh itjo
Han soongando kkaeji anneun
Kkeut upneun kkoomeul kkoojyo
Eejae soomchuhrum nae gyutae hangsang sheuh
Geulukhae issuhjoomyun

Nothing better
Nothing better than you
~

 

"I love you, Kibum~" I kissed his temple and slowly drifted off to sleep, dreaming of Key and I watching the sunset together.

 

 

*     *     *     *     *     *     *

Before Jonghyun entered Key's Room

 

I heard a loud door slam at the hall after Key left the living room. Taemin and I looked at each other but then I glanced back at the hall with a worried expression painted on my face. Taemin then placed his hand on my shoulder and gave it a comforting squeeze. 

"Go to him.." The maknae said with a smile on his face.

"But Minnie.. I-I'm not.." I stuttered. I knew what Taemin was doing. I don't even know if I'm ready to tell Key how I feel. 

"Look. I'm pretty sure Key umma got jealous, seeing the both of like this. Just go to him and tell him what we were doing then tell him how you feel. It's now or never, hyung." Taemin nodded.

I then hugged Taemin and stood up, looking at the hallway. As I was about to walk to Key's room, Taemin grabbed my hand and slowly placed a tube on my palm before closing it. I looked at him with wide eyes and he gave me a playful grin. "Trust me. You'll need it." He then chuckled and made his way into Minho's room which he shares with me. I took a deep breath and without any hesitation, I marched towards Key's room. I first placed my ear against the door, listening to what he's doing. I took in a large amount of air through my mouth then knocked on his door.

 


 

A/N: I don't know why this is a rated fic. Sorry ^^v But this is all Lovey Dovey :) Thank you for my subscribers. I hope you subscribe to more of my stories and I hope I didn't disappoint you guys :( Comments, Bad and Good are welcome ^^ Thank you for reading. Saranghae <3

 

Please do answer my poll question. It's for my new story ^^